Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:20 pm
S.M. nodded. He wanted to give Briar a hug for reassurance, but in a city like this, that would be a sign of weakness, making them an instant target. "Stay strong." He said instead, stalling back into his spot behind them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:33 pm
She sighed and nodded, understanding his comment.
She made the mistake of slightly stepping out of line, and she felt a hand grab her and pull her away before she knew what was happening.
A stranger wearing trashy clothes pinned her against the wall of a building. His voice was low and scratchy as he said, "Hey there, toots. Haven't seen you around. You new here?" He got much too close for comfort, and Briar kicked him between the legs and broke free.
"Why, you-"
POW!
She fired her gun without hesitation, hoping that someone would notice that she was missing.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm
S.M. looked over to the man that had grabbed Briar as he fell to the ground.
He froze.
They had no choice now but to move, fast!
"Fenrir, we're gonna have to book it, get everyone on Fenikkusu's back!"

Fenikkusu changed out of his anthro form into his giant phoenix self and waited as the group quickly boarded him. Fenikkusu swatted anyone else that attempted to climb him as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 pm
"Dammit!" she cursed, furious with herself, "Dammit! Oh, dammit! I'm so sorry! I just, ugh, instincts!"
She couldn't bear to look at any of them as they lifted into the air. She thought that she had better self control, but obviously she was wrong.
She had grown used to being wrong about things lately.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:21 am
Fenrir jumps off of Fenikkusu just as he takes off, landing on the ground in the midst of the crowd, now pulling out weapons. "Ey, guys! Iz li'l Fenson! All growdeded up!" shouts one, laughing.

"Oh, hello Jack. Long time no see. I'm sorry I never sent you post-cards, but I moved on with my life. So how goes being a full grown b*****d child? Good? Good. By the way, that woman that one of your thugs was about to rape? Yeah, you see, it's already bad enough that she was a friend, but she's my girlfriend. And that doesn't look too good for you. And he's damn lucky that she killed him first. Because if I had gotten to him? You have no idea what I would have done." this was met by laughter all around from the ten men, "So instead, I'm going to take it out on you guys. Come at me." says Fenrir, just standing there.

"You heard em boys! Kill him." shouts Jack, as the first guy runs toward Fenrir. He swings for Fenrir's face, but is blocked as a fist lands in his throat, suffocating him. He staggers back, clutching his neck, as Fenrir kicks him in the groin and then the chest. Then two more, both swinging at Fenrir. But their fists hit nothing, as Fenrir ducks beneath their flails and get behind one, dead legging him and breaking his neck. He then tosses the lifeless body into the other guy, knocking him over. Then all seven men charged him, and he drew his dagger. He stabs one in the heart, slits another's throat, and impaled another. Four left, each with blades of their own, one with a gun. Fenrir uses his shadow powers to stop one of them, grabbing another and placing him between the gunner when he shoots. Fenrir throws his dagger into the last, and rips it out, heading for the gunner. He grabs the pistol and forces it up and into his face, pulling the trigger. None were left standing.

Fenrir starts walking towards Jack, dagger dripping with blood. "Woah! Uh, Fenson, calm down buddy. I wuz jus kiddin. I swear!"

"Well lookie here, big strong gang boss cowering in fear. You never took pity on me, why should I for you?"

"Please, Fenson, I'll do anythin!"

"Yeah? Too bad. I always wanted a boot shiner." and with that, he stabs one of the men who had caused him Hell during his childhood.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:57 pm
Briar watched helplessly from above as Fenrir took out all of the lackeys. "This is all my fault!" she cried, putting her head in her hands. If only she'd had more control over herself, then maybe she...
No.
There was no hope for cases like hers.
She looked as the last man went down, and she wondered what Fenrir had said to him before finishing him off. All she knew was that he was right about needing to blend in, and she had just blown the cover for good.

"Useless! Useless!"
"Stop Mother, please! I know! I know!"
"One of these days, Rosie, you'll get what's coming to you!"
"Yes Mother! I know, I know, I know... Please..."

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 pm
S.M. placed a hand on Briar's shoulder. "Briar! Calm down! It's not your fault! It's nobody's fault. Just a minor setback, we'll work through it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:44 pm
Thugs began to pour out of alleys and buildings, hellbent on killing Fenrir. He couldn't handle them all, and decided now would be a great time to leave. He fades into he ground and emerges on the roof of a building, running to the edge and leaping onto Fenikkusu's back. He grips feathers, even tears some out trying to stay on, but manages to pull himself up. He stands haphazardly and runs to Briar, "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:59 pm
"Worthless..."
"I-I know..."
"You should feel lucky, dear. No one else would waste his time with the likes of a rat like you."
"I... I..."

"No one hurts me." she replied in a flat tone. She looked over to him and sighed. "I'm such a f***-up. I'm so sorry, Fenny. I never meant to..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm
Fenrir hugs her, "No, you're not. It wasn't your fault. You were grabed and almost raped. That is what you should have done. Plus I got to kill one of the most horrible men in this town. Thank you."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:28 pm
She laughed. "You're thanking me?" she asked. She kissed him on the cheek and said with a relaxed sigh, "You've got some weird trains of thought, Fenny. But that's why I love you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:54 pm
"I love you too." replies Fenrir, hugging her. "Now straight to he Crypt please."

On the ground police enter the scene, stopping the scene. One radios in, "Fenson has returned. He is heading to the center of town, the Crypt."

"Understood. I will deal wih Jim myself." says a voice over the radio.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:02 pm
**Minor Time Skip**

She held on to him tightly as they landed. This place was even more dreary than the town, and it made Briar feel uneasy. She held his hand and said, "This is the place, huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:34 pm
"Yeah. My family's Crypt should be around here. Follow me." says Fenrir, walking towards the center of the Graveyard. Near the center, offset by a couple meters, sat a giant crypt, with half gargoyle-angles adorning the building. The door held a scripture,

'Only those true of blood, holding the family seal, Thanatos, shall enter. Commend thine body and soul to the deaths of the unworthy, and baptize the world in blood. Enter, and never shall thou leave.'

A chill ran down Fenrir's spine, and he let's out a trembling breath. He runs a hand across the scripture, and pushes to open the door. Nothing happens. There are no clear signs of entrance, only the text and an ornate hole in the center of the door.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:40 pm
Briar examined the scripture and narrowed her eyes. "Is this a riddle?" she asked to no one. She looked over to the hole and added, "Do we need a key of some kind?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff