Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ikkou Chuushin High [Accepting/Starting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:24 am
"That was pretty good, Veronica. I haven't heard many people sing that well." Andrew said honestly, smiling the entire time. His eyes wandered to Victoria, wondering what kind of song she would sing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:18 am
-"Thanks"- Veronica said with a slight blush. Then soon Victoria went up. She went with the song called Moonlight Densetsu.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:41 pm
"Why do i get the feeling you two will completely outshine me with this?" Andrew said as he walked over to the machine to choose his song. He looked through the selection for a good song to sing, when he found the opening song to the first season of one of his favorite anime's. Andrew smirked when he chose the song and got ready to sing Resonance from Soul Eater.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 pm
"Kinda-sorta." Fiyah said and rubbed his eyes. "By the way, have you heard about Prototype 2?" Fiyah asked cheerily, having just beaten the game.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:39 am
Veronica smiled, -"I thought it was pretty good"- she said.

"Yes actually. I saw this one preview almost everywhere in the interenet" Bikki said, for a strange reason she looks tired. "The real me needs some damn coffee" she thought to herself.

[lol fourth wall breaking]

Bikki looks annoyed, facepalm.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:27 pm
"Yeah, I have it, just beat it yesterday." Fiyah said cheerily, chuckling at Bikki fighting with herself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:25 pm
Bikki chuckled. It was kinda funny. "I guess it was pretty funny. But at least you can't smell her"

[Hey, that was uncalled for!]

Bikki smirked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:46 pm
"I think I'm gonna stay out of this fight." Fiyah said and backed a step away, just in case Bikki hit Bikki with lightning or something.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:51 pm
Bikki laughed, "Don't worry, I don't plan on keeping this up any longer. This Anyway did you get a chance to see that Kingdom Hearts world. Its a little bit darker than before. At least it should be" Bikki said. "We were hoping to see Xaldin there, but nothing I can do about that from here"

"Now that I think about it... Victor should get his a** out here" Bikki said looking at the dorm.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:19 pm
"Yeah, but to tell the truth, I'm kinda burned out on KH RPs." Fiyah said and sighed, it had been a while since he had an interest in anything having to do with Kingdom Hearts.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:28 pm
"Thats understandable, since most of what I do seems to revolve around it... Once in my mind, it takes a while to leave" Bikk said...."Also dreaming it most nights doesn't seem to help..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:54 pm
"Interesting, I can't remember most of my dreams, at best I remember one single bit and then the rest is just not there." Fiyah said, rubbing his chin in deep thought.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:14 pm
"That sucks... As much as I'd love to talk about my dream... I can not... either no one would be interested, or they would be grossed out by the high doses of yaoi" Bikki said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:16 pm
Ace was just listening to the two's conversation quietly and heard a word he hasn't heard before, but still keeps to himself. Yowy? Doesn't seem like a screem...  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:18 pm
"But it involved an very interesting love triangle... more more like a square since four people are involved" Bikki said with a slightly perverted smirk when no one said anything.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff