Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm
Honey hummed to himself as he awaited his sandwich, thanking the girl behind the counter before heading somewhere where he could eat in piece, once again ignoring the various attempts to get his attention. Sigh. Idiots. He took a seat near Damirax before starting on his sandwich, taking the time to enjoy it. After that he drank his coffee, enjoying it immensely. Soon enough he was finished. "Ready to go?" he asked Damirax as he stood up.

Hope is kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:11 pm
Damirax watched as the boy ate his unappealing sandwich. Foods that humans consumed could never the place the blood they attained from humans. Their blood had everything vampires would ever need to survive their endless lives. Seeing humans consumed such foods was odd and didn't understand why things needed 'flavor' to be appetizing. Blood tasted a lot like how water tastes and thats all he needed to be satisfied. "Yes, lets be on our way." Damirax placed an arm around Honey's waist before beginning to walk out of the cafe. He quickly turned to the other males and gave a rather menacing look to the men before leaving.
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:17 pm
Honey blinked at the action but nodded as they left the cafe, not noticing the look that Damirax had given the males who were eyeing them making them flinch in fear. "Do you want to wait til we get home and feed or do you want to now?" he asked, leaning into the other male absentmindedly.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:20 pm
"That look of pleasure you make while I feast on you...I will not allow anyone to see such a face but me." Damirax turned his attention back on to Honey as they walked down the road. "Was there some other place you had wanted to go. I don't know when I will have time to do this with you again."
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:35 pm
Honey blushed at the statement before shaking his head. "No. There is no where else I need to go." he replied as they made thier way back home. And if he needed anything else he could alwayscome here himself with Damirax's permission of course.
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:42 pm
As the two neared the edge of the city Damirax felt an unwanted presence. Something blood thirsty was in the air and though it didn't bother him precisely he was more concerned if they were to go after Honey for food. "Don't move Honey," Damirax embraced Honey before eyeballing whatever threat that threatened Honey.
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:52 pm
Honey looked up at Damirax as he held him close. "Damirax? What is wrong?" he asked, worried athow tense the vampire was. The only time he rremembered tthathis master was this tense was when that vampire woman attack him. Is that what iit was? And suddenly he froze as he got the feeling of being watched. "Damirax...I don't like this..." he whispered quietly.
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:01 pm
Damirax stare did not retreat from where he felt the threat. The threat was real and if needed he would rip off the neck of whatever blood sucker that would try to suck the blood of his Honey. Perhaps the foe did not want a fight, at the moment, as the presence ebbed away. He went back to his normal composure, "Apparently, another vampire was looking for its next meal. Were going to go back now." Damirax picked up Honey in the similar style as before and ran towards the castle with his inhuman speed.

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:17 pm
Honey shuddered at the thought of another vampire drinking his blood. That right was reserved for Damirax and him only. He wwrapped his arms around ythe other male as they made thier way back, burying his face in his neck. He made a mental!note to never go in the forest without his master. The very thoughtof being alone iin there made him just a bit ill.
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:25 pm
The two reached the castle within a short time much similar to how quick they arrived at the city. He placed the frightened Honey on his bed, "Honey, perhaps I should have told you this sooner but there are plenty of vampires that aren't nice like me." He held onto the young boy to 'comfort' him as humans called it. "Even though you haven't been attacked yet surprises me. I'm sure other vampires can smell the sweetness that emits from you. From now on, you are not allowed outside for even a second. You must be present with me so that I can fight off any other vampire that dares try to take you away."
DragonMistress07

{I just wanted to let you know that the PokePark guild just opened!}  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:32 pm
Honey looked over at him, releasing the bags onto the floor. Huh. He didn't even remember having them. He clung to the other male, fisting the back of his shirt as he nodded. "Okay. I understand." he replied softly against his chest, just enjoying being held in Damirax's arms. He never wanted to experience that feeling again.

Hope is kind

(Okay.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:54 am
"For now, I would suggest some rest however I don't feel quite as tired." Damirax stared at shaken Honey with his hungered eyes. "If you like, I know of a method to make you feel much calmer." He chuckled as he positioned himself to steel himself into the boy's neck.
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:04 am
Honey blinked the blushed at the hungry look in the other's eyes. "O-oh? What would that be?" he asked, his voice an octave higher that it should be while holding back a shiver as he felt Damirax's breath against his skin, giving him goosebumps.His grip tightened on the vampire's shirt as he waited for a reply.
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:05 pm
"Its feeding time for me but I know for you its a more pleasurable experience," Damirax humored as his fangs laid outstretched onto the young boy's next. He had yet to pierce it and only teased the young man. "Isn't that right, Honey," Damirax forced Honey's head to face him.
DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:49 pm
Honey glared at him. "Yes." he replied with a sigh at the vampire's question. "Stop teasing me and just feed already." he said with a frown, pressing himself against the other male, a vice-grip on his shirt.
Hope the kind

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces