Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 pm
maru-shadow

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu blushed and she looked to him, he wasn't fazed? This was a life shattering thing to the already fragile girl. She looked to her brother and she turned in her arms. "Zola..." she said to him and closed her eyes before she leaned to her brother, no..he wasn't her brother right now. Right now he was the man she had fallen for, the man she had loved through the edge of a blade for too long. Her lips went to his and she kissed him just slightly. Wanting to see his reaction first.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:58 am
Shira was running around the house in her tank and undies. She was freaking out because of her impending date. The doorbell rang but Shira wasn't ready. She was certain that one of her siblings would get to it first. It was embarrassing for her. Shira heard voices and the doctor's was among them. Yep. Someone just answered the door.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:23 pm
MetalRocker11712

Candice Cake

Hope the kind

"...Look, I gotta go get the door, okay?" Zola let go, before going to the box to put it's contents back. "I'll be in my room trying to sleep after that. Just... Don't tell the others yet... I'll need to have us all together so I can explain it. Just...Put the papers back and remember that I'll always love you, whatever happens..." He handed the box to her and left. The hell was going on with life?

He sighed before Shira ran past her, under dressed. He blushed. She was sexy as hell, as usual... NO. Door, Zola. Door, then Nami-cuddling, then sleep, then work. Now! He opens the door to see, surprisingly a guy there. "...Uhm, can I help you, sir?" he asked, blinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:49 pm
Blake looked at the guy who answered the door and replied, "Uh, yeah. Shira lives here, right? I'm picking her up so we can get going. I have reservations you see. Sooo......" There was an awkward silence that ensued. Blake ran his left hand though his thick, wavy black hair and his golden eyes searched behind Zola for any sign of Shira. Blake stood about 6 foot 4 inches tall and was a surprising 23 years old considering he was a full-fledged doctor.

Shira decided not to dress up too much and chose a simple see-through blouse with a tank underneath, a pair of tight-fitting dark wash jeans, and a pair of black patent leather stiletto boots. She checked her makeup in the mirror in the hall. Satisfied, Shira walked over to the two guys and the testosterone was practically visible between the two of them. She cleared her throat nervously.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:12 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu sighed and she went to her room and locked the office to not bother putting anything away. She tucked the key in her pocket and left her door open as she changed. She sighed and took off her shirt and such just in a bra and panties as she grabbed her sleepy shirt. Her hands went up her back and she unhooked her bra and let it fall before slipping the sleeping shirt on. The short hair made her look cuter and a bit edgier and she sighed going to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami couldn't fall asleep, even if she wanted to so instead she easedropped on the family as some ran around, someone went to the bathroom, and someone else answered the door where a male spoke out. It seemed to be a very chatoic night and with all the noise going about the house she focused on the scent of her brother's bed, in his absence she used his scent to pleasure hew own body. Grabbing her chest with her hand, deforming in her palm as she imagined her brother doing such a thing to her and as she stiffled a moan a tingling sensation went down to her shorts. 'I can't do it here, not where brother would see. He will only think bad of me,' so Nami turned her back to the door as a sneaky hand slid into her own shorts.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 pm
Hope the kind

Zola looked disinterested. His sister never told him about any date. When she came around (sexy as usual), he smirked. "Ahhh, you must be the handsome fella I've heard nothing about! I'm Zola, her big brother, nice to meet you!" He took Blake's hand and shook it before zipping behind Shira, his hands on her shoulders. "Look at her, isn't she the cutest thing?" he laughed before whispering in her ear, "You are sooooo pranked."

Waving goodbye, he went back to his room, stooping when he heard...pleasurable sighs... Which were...hot...?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:51 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu walked form the bathroom and she petted Zola's head. Her short hair made the shirt seem as short as it really was. Normally the long green hair would cover up the length issue but not with short hair it was revealed. "Don't image her doing dirty things to herself in your honor Mr. Adopted brother." she whispered in his ear and she went to her room leaving the door open.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hearing her brother's voice made the 'experience' much more thrilling as the girl explored her own body. Though this 'experience' came to an abrupt pause when she heard the faintest noise outside, "Z-Zola~" The actions she performed on herself brought her into a 'happy' feeling and though there was a small wet stain on her shorts she didn't care as Nami went over to open the door. "Welcome back Zola~" she embraced him but all the while forgetting that one of her hand's weren't exactly dry.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:01 pm
maru-shadow
MetalRocker11712

Candice Cake

Hope the kind

Zola blushed as he entered, Nami being dragged as he closed his door. "...Nami..." he whispered. "...I'm trying so hard...not to...not to make...make sex with you..." He could feel her not-dry hand on his top. "...trying...so...hard..."

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami held on tightly towards Zola as he brought her back inside the room, she rubbed her check against his chest while listening to what he had to say. "Its okay Zola, I took care of my own needs today. I can always wait for you till your ready." She smiled as she brought herself up towards his lips and pressed hers against his.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:29 pm
Hope the kind

Zola could only blush, but ease into the kiss. It was great; His relief, her fulfillment, there was no way this could feel wrong. Well, except for the fact that she's rela-

GOD HIS OH, NO BLOOD RELATE.

He had to stay calm. As they finished, he took her in his arms, carrying her bridal. He went to sit on his bed. "...I dunno why I'm doing this... I guess I just love having you in my arms..."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami's arm slid across his back to entangle themselves on his neck, good timing as he lifted her from the floor. "And I love to be in your embrace Zola," she could't help herself as the sneaky hand went under his shirt to feel the traces of his muscles. "And of course these as wells but its your embrace that so much better.....well there is one more thing that I love." Her eye's zoned in towards Zola's pants but said nothing more of that subject.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Hope the kind

"...you really want me inside you, don't you..." Zola sighed. "I dunno who good it'd be, I mean, didn't you already pleasure yourself? The best thing to do would be to wait until we wake up for the column tonight... But I doubt it'll happen...kinda..."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami giggled when Zola uttered her inner thoughts, "I never knew you were a mindreader but I know you haven't been pleased. Maybe I can help with that." She grinned to herself but giggled at the same time since her fantasy was becoming closer to obtaining than it had ever been. "Besides, don't you know that pleasing yourself is nothing compared to the real thing, Zola." Nami wasn't sure if he caught on but in all her sentences she hadn't even referred to him as a sibling but maybe he wouldn't find it strange since he knew the truth.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out