Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm
Spyke glares at Blood. "Why should i talk with you after all...you being alive cause the problem in the first place...so why should i talk with you."

Jaybomb having heard that Martini showed up walked up to him. "s**t..You could have picked a better time to show up, man?" He then sighs. "Look my offer is still on the table..I could restore your flesh with no charge at all."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:30 pm
Fenrir walks out of the bathroom, drying his hands on his pants, "Damn air dryers! Aren't worth a s**t... What ever happened to good old paper towels?!" he mumbles to himself. He notices Martini leaving and walks up to Midnight, "Hey, where is he going?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:53 pm
Blood glared at Spyke. In a hushed tone, he began to speak. "Because you're being a little s**t. You're sitting here, threatening me an Sciz and thinking of suiide when this is supposed to be a blessed day of birth and celebration. Quit it, or I'm going to kick your a** later."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:59 pm
Spyke looks at Blood. "It was your fault that i'm like this..if you had just done nothing instead of trying to get back at Swift for your powers being stripped then maybe i wouldn't feel this way..besides I am happy for my sister and my brother in law..i just don't want it ruined by you being here..I lost all trust in you cause of what you did." He whispered to Blood.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:19 pm
Blood gritted his teeth. "Listen, I didn't do that, and you and I both know it. Quit being so glum, or I'll give you a damn good reason to!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:26 pm
Spyke looks at Blood before starting to walk away. "Still..I have no trust in you...I will never trust a word you say ever again."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:57 pm
Rain was met by solemn silence, which considering the circumstances, was pretty good. Especially from 6 year olds. But there were still things she needed to know.

"Min... Richard, sit tight, aight? Mommy needs to make a call real quick," she said, and left. In the living room, her hands shook so much she dialed the wrong number three times before getting the right one.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 am
B.E.N. walked out of the room and looked around for Fenrir. He soon saw him, but then saw a familiar figure. Upon realization he ran over to Martini quickly and hugged his leg. "MARTINI!" He cheered.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:26 am
Rain pleaded silently for Blood to pick up, desperate for some answers.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 am
Blood was going to say something important, but he forgot who or what it was when he heard his cellphone ring. He flipped it open. "Yello."

Martini stopped at the door, looking down to B.E.N. "Hey there, B.E.N. How's everything been going?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:01 pm
Rain sighed with relief when he answered.

"Blood, I need to know what the hell is going in! What the hell happened to Martini? How did he... What is wrong with him?!? And why is he here?" she asked frantically, confused and worried for her children.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:09 pm
Blood walked out of the room into the lobby. "I thought you knew. He died about a year ago. He came back up about a month later as a skeleton. He's generally the same, though... Although he's now a Zen-loving freak."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:17 pm
Rain listened with wide eyes, mouth mount as she seat he'd for words.

"okay, but what is he doing HERE? I don't want him near MY children," she said, glancing back in the direction of her room.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 pm
Blood sighed. Why must women make things so overcomplicated. "They're HIS children, too, Rain, and the addition to a royal family spreads fast. Martini came here to see Swift's newborn."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:25 pm
Rain felt herself getting angrier by the word.

"No, Blood. I don't care of they are technically his, he left. He is not part of their family, nor will I let him be. They don't need a father like Martini. It's bad enough they found out who he is," she said, calming down at the last bit.

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff