Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:32 pm
Yes they do especially in a strong wind provided naturally or by giant fan. emotion_dowant

I'm keeping my chosen cosplay a secret until it's finished, but a couple alternative choices were Captain Harlock (cape). Espada Ichigo (cape-like clothes)... and I seriously thought about doing Grell Sutcliff for about a week then I came to my senses and was just like lulz no. More often than not I've seen female Sebastians so if it came down to acting out a scene at a con I'd be safe... or I'd have an excuse to jump a hot guy. emotion_awesome ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:33 pm
*Pets* Are you 6'4", broad shouldered and look absolutely freaking adorable and ubersexy in nothing but a pair of overalls? ninja

Sadly, methinks my CC has passed on... or he's sitting on a corner holding a cardboard sign that reads: "Will work for beer" emo  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:54 pm
Sadly I'm only 5'9". Most ladies in the guild tower above me which is totally cool since I like taller women. About my figure though... my pride and how I imagine myself are one thing and reality is another. But encouragable fool I am if the ladies wish to see what I look like then they can judge for themselves. Just remember on the internet what has been seen cannot be unseen. xd

Beer... Oh oh! Avengers was an epic movie beyond my expectations, but I was a little disappointed Thor never mentioned beer once when usually he does have at least one scene with beer in hand. In one of the animated avengers movies Thor got two beer scenes. It's that important.

Thor! Mighty god of thunder beer!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:08 pm
rofl Sounds like me Sand-dog... Case a beer a night ~ no kidding actually rolleyes Added a fifth or two to the mix on weekends ~ not sure if he's still living he has any liver or kidney functionality. On the plus side, he never got sick - pure alcoholly running through those veins. Oh well, cyber-beer prolly won't hurt much. wink

And yes, twas a beautiful speciman, no more than 180 lbs, very broad shoulders, lean hips, long legs, true Fabio hair, lovely baby blues ~ *gently wipes the drool from Kai's chin.* Could have played Thor, maybe...

Actually knows someone named Thor... cute, too. Former eye candy maintenance man at mum's apartments ~ little on the short side though, my height - 5'3" or 5'4" ~ outrageous flirt. twisted

And yes, Kai ~ you're adorable, too ~ but the other ladies already swoon all over you so you need at least one that keeps her distance. wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:26 pm
Nowadays I limit my drinking to my weekend and even then in moderation. I used to be bad with my drinking until a couple new years ago when I partied a little to hard and ended up passing out in someones front yard in a strange neighborhood. They were cool about it, but still... then a coworker was sharing photos of the nights happenings at work. The b*****d. stare I decided I needed to make some changes after that. That was around the time some Japanese people were trying to get me into an arranged marriage. The whole thing was just bizarre and back then I was so not ready for a committed relationship yet.

I would probably stare a bit at those guys... purely just to study their anatomy of course ninja

Well for the ladies that don't keep their distance, I have taken a photo of myself for anatomical reference for one of my art projects and I've decided to post it here. You have been warned before and I will warn you again. What is seen cannot be unseen. emotion_zombie

http://i50.tinypic.com/npf6v5.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:46 pm
ninja *did not just make that her wallpaper....... emotion_drool did so NOT* ninja

Nuuuuuuuuu, the Kai cannots get chained down, then we won't be able to have our daily fix. sad I mean, it's still a look but no touchy thing, but it becomes less pleasurable when you're attached. emotion_eyebrow You're like, my Wheaties man! gonk "Have you had your Kai today?" emotion_awesome Hell yea! emotion_omnomnom Get sum! scream  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:02 pm
rofl rofl rofl

ninja I...think we might need that pic in high res...for...uh... ninja educational purposes...yeah. Education. I'm a teacher, you see. ninja emotion_awesome

... emotion_kirakira heart

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:08 pm
*faints out of a hidden rafter*
*sudden boom as she hits the floor* emotion_bigvein  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:31 pm
rofl Omg Icy! I've been laughing for almost an entire hour because of that last line. I'm putting it somewhere special. emotion_awesome

It was weird. It started out as a couple cute girls going door to door talking about religion, but being cute girls they could be talking about anything and I really wouldn't care. As things progressed on I could almost hear Admiral Ackbar in the back of my mind yelling, "It's a trap!" And soon after I came to realize their true interest was more in hooking up and trying to get a piece of Kai. I ran. I tossed my prepaid phone and made sure I wasn't around during the day for a while. emotion_jawdrop

But it took effort to make the picture small and fuzzy ninja Kai is to self conscious for hi def photos.

After looking at it though... now I can see why there were always a couple kohai chasing after me. Only now do I realize why it would have been best to finish changing in the locker room. I always just walked into practice with my bare chest showing.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:48 pm
Well then sir, my job here is done. xd

And yay for the special spot in sig! emotion_yatta  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:28 pm
emotion_jawdrop User Image *flees to grab the tissues* User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:41 pm
Another piece of art I got yesterday and it was a freebie since I did art for him way back and he owed me blaugh a lot happened yesterday that I was to excited to sleep

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:46 pm
emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool

That is one awesome piece of art emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:29 pm
A small personal project emotion_awesome

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:36 pm
rofl That expression is priceless.  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games