Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:47 pm
make-a-joke-of-it-all

[Really reminds you of middle school, doesn't it? cat_whee Boy, I kind of miss those days... cat_sweatdrop Well, except for one part with a certain girl... cat_scream ******** b***h, ********, ********, ********, ********, ********, ********, ********, ********, ********... Yep, that is only a portion of the hate I have for her...]  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:55 pm
"I'll go if X is going..." Ama said softly to Aaron's suggestion, getting slightly squished by the hug. She knew Lou hated how she and her 'friends' treated her, and she didn't blame the girl since she really had been awful. But she'd let Lou be mad, she was just happy to have her twin back for now, she could work on mending her relationships with everyone else later.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:12 pm
Maverick chuckled and said "Well I needed someone to keep me entertained in this boring a** school. You in jail would deprive me of that. Also I enjoy your company." He was more than willing to go with this group. More friends could keep him even more entertained, since lord knows this school couldn't.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:49 pm
X chuckled a little bit "I guess i can skip basketball practice for one day" he said as he was being squished within the hug  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

Once the hug was finished, I let everyone pull away as I bounced around, having completely forgotten the previous drama by selective memory. "Alright, you guys!" I said, "Where shall we hit up first? Pizza King? Aaron, you did say we'd go grab food first, right? Let's continue the old tradition and go to Pizza King since it's the first day of school!" Sure, our tradition was usually the day before school started and at night, not on the day at lunchtime, but hey, it was Backwards Day anyways. I didn't wait for anyone's reply before running down the hall towards the school's exit. As I turned the corner, a security guard had grabbed me. It looked as though he didn't even see me coming with the surprise on his face. 's**t.' I thought, 'Hopefully, the others remember my call when there's trouble afoot.' After the guard asked what I was doing, I howled like a wolf, my signature call to warn my friends of danger since I was usually the one to run head first into trouble first, if not Aaron. My pitch had disturbed the bulky man's hearing and he released me. I bolted back from the hall I had turned down and continued down the hall that I was originally in the opposite way of my friends. Hopefully, they'd get the message.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Please click the link in my signature if you're interested in free art or you just wanna help me. emotion_kirakira ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:34 pm
"And that would be our cue to GTFO." Aaron said quickly pulling out the skateboard that had been sticking out of his backpack, placing one foot on it to speed away, but stopped. "You guys go on ahead and get clear of campus, I'll get the guy off our backs!" he called to his friends as he headed in the direction of the guard. "He's just gonna chase us all over school like a Scooby Doo villain otherwise!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:40 pm
"I was looking forward to appearing out of random doorways." Ama muttered to herself in slight amusement to Aaron's comment about Scooby Doo villains and grabbed X's hand, taking off down the halls and off towards the door. It was fun to almost be acting like their group never changed, even if it just came in short bursts at a time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:54 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

At the sound of the howl, Lou was spinning on her heel and running. She barely caught what Aaron said before she turned down a different hallway. Years ago she had learned that is was wise to start running right away when the howl was sounded then wait around and speak first. Didn't want to get in trouble on the first day of school, since it was bad enough she was skipping it.

[Yeah it sort of does. I kind of miss those days also, expect for the drama. Oddly enough, there is less drama in high school than there was in middle school.]

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:58 pm
make-a-joke-of-it-all

[I beg to differ though that may be because she-who-will-not-be-named-publicly has a freaking "twin" that goes to my school. I'll try texting you about it if my phone decides to work...]  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:07 pm
[Well, at my school the drama isn't at bad for me. I'm sorry to hear that. And okay. Try yelling at it, that always works for me.]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:09 pm
[My grandma will yell at me. Can we IM/Meebo instead?]  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:11 pm
[Sure.]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 pm
X held onto his Sisters hand then he smiled something he hasnt really done in a long tim. it was great for the group to be together once again. X let go of his sisters hand and moved in front of her got low and Allowed her to get on his back. It was the best way for them to be together and Run since X was the Fastest. X kicked the Door open and ran outside. "Come on guys" he yelled looking back  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:27 pm
Ama laughed, wrapping her arms around X's neck, though not enough to choke him, looking over her shoulder to see if everyone was getting out. "Run X run!" She laughed. She was happy to be spending time with her twin again.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm
Aaron meanwhile was playing the distraction. "Hello, Joe!" he said with a cheery smile and a pleasant wave as he sped past the security guard, getting him to chase the delinquent instead of his friends. "Let's see, I know I've got it on here somewhere...." he muttered to himself as he searched his ipod for the appropriate tune, paying no mind to the man trying to keep up with the skateboarder. At this point, Aaron had gotten into enough trouble to know the guards by name and gotten chased enough times to warrant a very special song to be downloaded some time in the past. "Perfect!" With a grin, he gave himself another burst of speed as Yakity Sax trumpeted from his headphones. After leading Joe around for a while, Aaron would lose him in the maze of hallways and catch up with his friends outside the school.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games