Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:27 am
*Magic time skip!*
(shall we say several days have passed?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:21 am
Hot Champion_of_justice
*Magic time skip!*
(shall we say several days have passed?)

*sure if that works for you ^^*  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:29 am
Several days later, the alert had been lifted and everyone was back to work. Dwarves and Drow were again working on the water system, women and the few children that did reside there, were working on gardening or cleaning, and some of the guards were on home repair duty.

Cris had been called to speak with Aeriolous and it was through Aeriolous, Cris learned more of his forgotten history. After learning much of what had been forgotten, Cris took time to go and be by himself as he tried to let everything sink in by offering help as a messenger.

Baulken was glad Cris was up and moving again, but he wondered what his friend would even decide to do with himself. Cris had told him about what he and the king spoke about and was amazed at how someone like Cris had such a history. Baulken thought Cris was a bit of a bumpkin, but after hearing the whole truth...well....it was best Cris didn't remember any of his past.

Baulken wiped his brow as he continued to dig and move out rocks from the waterway he was helping in shaping. Fresh water into homes and into the main city's well for crops, was a bright thing to look forward to. Off and on he spoke to Yamille and Amity at night, regaling them with tales of dwarven magnificence. Amity was impressed and would scribble down what he said, but sometimes Yamille would simply smirk and shake her head.

Sometimes he forgot she probably knew different... considering her age.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:55 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity had spent her days learning all she could from the elders and the books in the library. So much so she had many in her room and turned her room in to a book maze. She had notes all over as she learned all she could have dreamed off. Now and then if not hanging out with Yamille and Baulken, she was with Aeriolous learning about the kingdom or with Malag learning about the gods. She was in a good mood for tonight one of the elder taught her a recipe that she got to try and invited Aeriolous, malag and Yamille and her friends to come try it.
"I hope its good" Amity said as she set the table with Malag. "Mi surrrre its fin now stop worrrrrying littl uon" Malag purried happily before she looked around, "should mi get thy king?"

"yo short stuff are you ready we are going to be late for dinner with Amity" Yamille said looking for Baulken, "and did you get a hold of Cris?" Yamille was in a good mood today and was happy. As much as she was here for Cris she had spent more time with the young elf then anything. That and she rarely got to see Cris in the last few days since he talked to the king.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:25 am
Baulken looked over at Yamille as he picked up the bottles of juice he got ahold of to bring to dinner.
"Eh? Yeah I am almost ready."

At the mention of Cris, he shook his head.
"He declined tonight. After he spoke to the king, he has been in a sour mood. I think its cause he now knows who he really was."

Baulken made sure he had what he was bringing ready as he stroked his beard.
" Now its a matter for Cris to figure out how to move on and what his place is here now. How can he actually be useful..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:32 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Yamille made a face for she was not happy but she understood. "I know it must of been shocking and a bit much for him to know but the little elf did ask for all of us to come to dinner" she said putting her hands on his hips, "and its been no cake since he won't let me talk to him either." She was getting made a bi and knew it was better if they went before she got to mad. "come on we will bring him home some food later lets go before we are late." she said heading out. She could not wait to see Amity and chat about things and hear short stuff tell her more weird stories.

((edited))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:17 pm
Baulken and Yamille were walking when they met Cris on the road to Amity's home. Baulken spoke first as Yamille was a bit miffed earlier at Cris for being brooding and boring.

"Oy! We are going for dinner at Amity's house. She invited all of us to dine. So lets go."

Cris was about to object when Baulken interjected again.
"Again....she invited ALL of us."

Cris rubbed his neck and nodded saying nothing as he followed them to Amity's for dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:30 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Yamille smiled and went and gave a Cris a hug before she gave Baulken one and whispered a thank you in his ear. This made her happy as they headed to Aeriolous home. "you will like Amity Cris she is a sweet girl who loves to learn and listen to stories" she said smiling, "o and on stories are you going to tell her another wild one short stuff?" As they got to the house Malag opened the door and bowed to them before she called to Amity who came running to greet them. Her hair was in braid down her side as she wore a bright pinks dress.

"you all made it thats wonderful" Amity said smiling at them, "come in I will go get Aeriolous soon." She was in her same cheerful mood as she nodded to them wondering who this other person was Yamille brought.

"right before I forget Amity this is cris and Cris this is Amity" Yamille said waving a hand at the two of them.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Sir" Amity said with a crusty.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:47 pm
"Nah I figured I would tell her about the romantic story of how I helped a lady friend get rid of some boils she had. Magic quest and what not. I got to show Amity I do have a soft side."

As they arrived at the kings home and Malag opened the door he nodded to her and stepped inside and caught sight of something pink coming their way. As he turned and focused more, Amity was there curtsing to him.

"Pleasure to meet you as well Amity. Thank you for the invitation to dinner."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:06 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"You are a friend of Yamille's you are a friend of mine" Amity said, "please follow me." she smiled at the three of them as she led the way to where they would be eating. She had the table set and ready to go with all the places and glasses. "please sit I will get dinner and I am sorry if its not the best" she said going to get the food. She came out with a plater with some thing steaming off it. It looked like some type of meat with sauce on it. The look made you want to second guess though the smell was wonderful.

Yamille just gave Baulken a look about the soft side and knew this was going to be another fun night. Going to a chair she sat down and smiled. "I am sure its fine Amity" she said before she looked at Cris, "Smile relax tonight will be fun." She wanted to see the cris she first meet, the one with the great smile and cheerful tone.

Malag left the group to go find the king and tell him dinner was ready if he wanted to brave the young ones cooking.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:24 pm
Aeriolous was being lazy and was scrawled out on a rug before the fireplace as he was reading some sort of book he had gotten from a trader that had stopped by.

As Malag came in, he waved to her before going back to his book.

"Get bored?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cris sat down next to Baulken as the dwarf poured everyone some juice or water. Cris simply had water and looked over the delicious smelling food. Some of it looked odd but it did smell good. Perhaps these were dishes from where she came from?

Baulken looked to Amity.
"Smells lovely Amity. What did you make?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:37 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"Ni mi King Mi cam to get ou forrrr dinnrrr is ready" Malag said smiling with a bow, "Amity has askd som freinds to join us. Orrr do ou want mi to tell herrr ou arrrre busy?" She was happy to see her king in a good mood and not working his head off. Every one need to be lazy now and then.

"ummm It consists of Rothe stomach, soaked in salt water for a minimum of 12 hours and then stuffed with a mixture of rothe liver & heart meat, suet and diced mushrooms. The elder who taught me it to me to use a tangy sauce." Amity said as she began to cut slices of it, "I just hope I did it all right." When she first cut in to it steam came out with a lot of different smells as it fulled the room.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:44 pm
Cris frowned some as he had no idea what a Rothe was. Baulken did the polite thing and spoke for Cris.
"What exactly is a Rothe? We are not familiar with the term?"

Baulken wanted to taste the food as it looked divine and there were juices and the smell made his stomach growl.

Aeriolous shook his head.
"No thanks. I am quite enjoying my solitude and relaxing by the warm fire. I guess you could say that I almost feel like a cat as I am so cozy....and I want to be lazy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:07 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"to tell you the truth I don't even know" Amity said as she put slices on there plates as Yamilkle covered her mouth and laughed. "Rothé are blind animals commonly used for their meat, skin, and milk, used to make cheese.They look like big musk oxen and are rare to find. From what I hear very few are area here and are only owned by those who know how to care for them" Yamille said as Amity looked at her shocked, "Dated a drow once learn one or two things." Amity smiled her and thanks before she sat down in her place.

Malag purried and chuckled as she looked at him. "verrry will mi king, Mi will leav ou alon but leav som food forrr ou latrrr" she said, "if ou has need of mi jus call." She bowed one last time before going back to join the other and sat down. "thee king is busy" she said to every one  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:24 pm
Baulken raised a brow and looked to Cris who simply shrugged. Neither one had seen the animal before, nor had heard of it.
Once Amity was seated, Baulken stood and raised a glass of juice to Amity.
“I would like to raise a toast to our hostess who so wonderfully invited us over and made a delicious dinner. I hope that this dinner cements our circle of friends here together for many years to come.
Cheers!”
Baulken saluted her with his glass as Cris also raised his as well and spoke.
“To friends.”
Cris and baulken clinked their glasses against Yamille’s and Amity’s glasses and all began to eat.
Baulken was like a mother hen with Cris telling him to eat everything or to wipe his mouth when the drow got messy.
Cris would obey of course, but with a roll of his eyes and a small ghost of a smile on his face.

Cris found Baulken’s nagging somewhat endearing, but at the same time, it reminded him of how much he was still out of touch with people and social graces. Using cloth napkins not only seemed odd and pointless, but to not eat with one’s own hands which he had always done, (unless it was stew or soup) had him trying to remember how many drow dishes actually used silverware. When he realized how many he inwardly reminded himself to work on constructing more dishes that used hands.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff