Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Rotten Fruit** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:17 pm
Rose collapsed in her father's arms, crying. "Daddy...I was so scared..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:21 pm
S.M. ran his hand through Rose's hair.
"It's okay, sweetie. Daddy's here." he said in a comforting tone, even through tears.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:35 pm
Sawyer looked up and around at the scene. His eyes widened in sheer horror as he saw the mess on the floor. He started to hyperventilate, and he hugged S.M. a bit too tightly as he said in a panicked tone, "F-F-Father?!"
He shut his eyes tight, remembering the gorey scene from his mother's murder.
He took a deep breath and did what any child would do: scream and cry.
"Father! Father! D-Dad! DAD! Are you there?! DADDY!" he wailed, crying deeply into S.M.'s shoulder. He began to go hysterical, chanting, "I'm alone, a-alone, alone, alone!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:38 pm
S.M. brought Sawyer into the hug.
"No you're not, Sawyer. I'm here. I'm here..."
He Felt bad saying such a thing when his still breathing mother was in the room, but from how he was treated anyway, he wasn't sure what she'd do with him.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:53 pm
His heart beat fast.
His breaths were uneven and spliced.
He felt like he was dying again.
He wanted to.
Maybe then he could see his mother and father.

"T-taken away," he muttered, "S-someone took F-Father from me! Who?! Who did it?!" He felt something build up inside of him, and suddenly the hall was shrouded in darkness. Screams and echoes of people dying rushed through the halls. He didn't know what he was doing, but he wanted his dad back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:57 pm
S.M. could sense Rose getting scared again. He had to calm Sawyer down.
"Sawyer! Rim wasn't your father! He was a terrible, corrupt man! He wasn't suited to even be considered a father! I can't bring back your real father, but... maybe I can be the one you can truly call father! Not that twisted man!"
S.M. pleaded, trying so desperately to get Sawyer to see reason.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:03 pm
Rose shook, reaching out to Sawyer. "S-Sawyer...Please...calm down..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:13 pm
The hallway disappeared, cloaked in darkness and shadow. A white light shined around Sawyer, and his soft eyes glowed a harsh red. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he shouted at S.M., "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"
Wild screams echoed through the void, and streaks of white painted the walls- souls on their way to their final place.
Sawyer felt himself begin to lose control. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" he screamed, "WHY DID YOU T-T-TAKE AWAY THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD LEFT?!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:18 pm
S.M. couldn't seem to get through to him. If this kept up, it could be dangerous.
"SAWYER!" he shouted. "SAWYER, PLEASE STOP!"

Fenikkusu flew into the air and began releasing a lot of his aura, severely dampening the haze of words.
"Hurry, Swift! I can't keep this up forever!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:24 pm
Rose covered her ears, tears of fear forming. "Saw...yer..." Her pupils shrunk as she looked at him. Frost was somehow with Rose in an instant, scooping the child up in her arms and cradling her, trying to calm her down.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:34 pm
The screams got louder and louder, to the point where it felt like the Dead were standing within your mind, screaming to their heart's content. Voices bounced off of the walls, sending disoriented messages, and the place grew darker and darker still.
Sawyer looked to Rose and paused. He wanted to stop, but he didn't know how! His rage continued to fill him as he screamed, "ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID SOMEDAY! I WILL NEVER FORGET! NOT NOW, NOT EVER! STAY OUT OF MY WAY, OR I'LL TAKE FROM YOU WHAT YOU TOOK FROM ME!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:38 pm
S.M. latched onto Sawyer. He'd have to do something, now!
"Sawyer! Please fight it! Rage will get you nothing! It'll only leave you hurting worse, just like Rim! Do it for your mom! Do it for your real dad! Would they want to see you like this?  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:53 pm
The voices screamed in agony, and the hallway was so black that you couldn't even see your hand in front of your face.
Sawyer fought back the anger rising inside him, but each chip he took was replaced by sadness.
Mad.
Sad.
Anger.
Sorrow.
Rage.
Agony.
A see-saw of emotion.

Sawyer fought back the anger as best he could, but sorrow filled him to his very core. He began to cry even harder as he shook and fell to his knees, unsure of what to do.
"Wh-what... did I do... to d-deserve this..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:57 pm
"Sometimes..." S.M. began,
"... Sometimes life, pushes you down. But if you fight through it instead of giving up, you come out so much stronger. I've learned that. This is life's trial for you. You've got to try and fight with all your heart, once you succeed, you'll be stronger and more confidant. Please, Sawyer. Please."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:35 am
The rage was building back inside him, and he knew he was hopless. He couldn't control it.
Maybe he was worthless.
Why can't I stop? Why are all my feelings coming out so fast?
He couldn't stop them, no matter how hard he tried. As he screamed and cried, the void around them became the darkest, and all oxygen was sucked out of the demonic place.
Maybe... I've gotta let them out...
Yes, that was it! If he gave in, he might be able to save everyone else! But would he get hurt? He thought of Rose...
With his final breath, Sawyer took in all the air he could, clentched his fists, and screamed. This scream silenced all of the others, whining in agony, ready to be done with life. His scream ruptured the silence, and the light that was around him began to grow until it engulfed everything.
Suddenly, the scene returned to the house, where they had been before. Sawyer's heart was pounding far faster than it should have, and he couldn't breathe. There was something, now, that had either been added to him or taken away.
He collapsed on the floor where he knelt.
I'm... done...  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces