Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:52 pm
Shiro nodded, qand looked a bit grateful about the unneeded mention of the nearby ruins of Alph at the moment, given he was still feelign that foreboding feeling and worry in general while turning to focus on urging Kazekiri to match Fluffy's speed, which the Pidgeot gracefully complied while giving off a coo of comfort to her trainer a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:49 pm
It was already getting dark by the time Fluffy touched down in front of the Pokemon Center in Azalea Town. Crystal climbed down off his back and called him back to his pokeball for a much deserved rest. Then she gave herself a good stretch to loosen up from all that flying around before letting Snowy come out of his pokeball.

"Smells like dinnertime," the shiny Eevee declared matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, I'm feeling that too," Crystal agreed. "We've covered a lot of distance today."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:25 pm
shiro nodded once he had recalled Kazekiri after landing, just as nightblade popped out with a stretch and a yawn, the Absol looked a bit nonplussed if not bored a bit "food sounds good to me." this caused his trainer to snort in amusement and pet along Absol's back mildly while he glanced to everyone "so, cafeteria at the pokécenter or a neaby fast food restraunt?" he asked jokingly while smiling in amusement and all. this caused a vote of 'Restraunt' for Nightblade, making shiro eyeroll in mild amusement, apparently at ease now with his new... quirks or abilities, well, slowly getting there or forcing down his emotions of it at least, another trait he had always had, force down his emotions and bottle them up unless they were too big to contain (his hatred/disgust for Team Rocket and such like organization of criminals.).  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:31 am
"Well, it's free to eat at the Pokemon Center cafeteria, but since we've been a bit far from civilization lately I guess grabbing some fast food isn't such a bad idea," Crystal conceded. "Besides, if I want something else later, the cafeteria will probably still be open anyway."

"It's not like you haven't saved up a bunch of Poke Dollars," Snowy remarked as he trotted up alongside Nightblade. "We can afford to eat out every once in awhile."

"You're just saying that because you fancy a milkshake," Crystal promptly rolled her eyes at her shiny Eevee.

"Not just any milkshake," Snowy corrected her. "I want one as big as I am."

Crystal sweatdropped hard at that last part.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:51 pm
Shiro chuckled a bit while rolling his eyes at that as Nightblade piped up himself on things "i want a hot chocolate, myself." of course, this got Shiro sweatdropping with a nervous laugh as he rubbed his head lightly "well, i think i can oblige on that Nightblade, we've been saving our own pokédollars." of course, the Absol squee'd in glee while Shiro also addressed snowy "and i can pay for the milkshake as well, but you have to choose the flavors beforehand." of course this probably let Crystal handle her own food without worrying about Snowy breaking her bank at least while being nice and such. granted, Nightblade sweatdropped thinking "oh man.. we definately need to not tell Raiden about this, otherwise he'll be a bit jealous that he didn't get his ketchup." of course Shiro just shook his head lightly chuckling "i'll be sure to appease him with two or three bottles when i let him out again in the future. i still wonder what is up with his fixation on the stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:39 pm
Snowy practically beamed with happiness, making a gleeful little noise that might have been a squeal of delight before moving to hop up onto Shiro's shoulder to rub against his neck appreciatively. "Thank you very much. The flavor I want is Rowap Berry."

Suffice to say, the vast majority of Crystal's other pokemon would have cringed at the prospect of consuming such a sour berry, but Snowy simply adored the sour taste. Crystal was actually contemplating grabbing something sweet for herself. Perhaps a Custap Berry shake. Yeah, that sounded tasty.

"At least we'll be ready to order once we get there," she chuckled mainly to herself.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:06 am
Shiro chuckled while hearing Snowy's choice "sour berries eh? well, i was pondering on a mixed shake myself, Wacan and Tamato Berry shake." he said amusedly while Nightblade just stared at his trainer with mild surprise "really? you usually got an Oran or Bluk shake when you find a spot to get one." Shiro shrugged a bit, while tilting his head a bit "well, for some reason i'm craving spiciness with some sweet and sourness to go with it, so a blend seems nice instead of asking for a single berry shake." course, the dark type Absol cringed a bit while looking at his trainer "you, sir, have the weirdest taste buds i have encountered. even Snowy's want for sour is not all that uncommon, though probably uncommon in Crystal's lineup, given how much she usually likes sweet things." Shiro chuckled a bit knowing all too well about Crystal's sweet tooth "true enough, but i don't mind sour things myself, just too much can make me a bit sick is all, so i balance it out. plus i've always been a fan of spicy food. heck, i used to challenge a few fire pokemon in Unova to spicy berry eating contests and got about third place out of 10."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:28 am
"You know, Shiro, this craving you're having might be another side effect of your altered DNA," Crystal suggested. "Considering all the external changes, it isn't surprising that your sense of taste might have been influenced as well."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:57 am
Shiro had missed a step or two, but fell back in stride at the mention of his altered DNA, of course, no one was paying attention so he managed to keep himself from looking too out of place on that "hmm.. you might be right on that, if i remember right don't psychic types particularly like Tamato berries?" he thought, while pulling out his Pokedex to switch it to the Berrydex mode, and scrolled through them "and Wacan is favored by electric pokemon... odd, well, the electric bit might be because i'm always in tune with Raiden so much, one could theorize that, but the Tamato berry is way left field, probably part of the DNA alterations." he said, while rubbing his head "though i guess i should be thankful i'm not having any psychic outbursts at the moment, though i don't know when -that- will manifest."

Nightblade had nudged shiro's leg with a paw, since he was keeping an eye on where they were going "food joint to our left."

Shiro nodded, and turned towards the food joint which looked to have the shakes included and all. "well, least i know everyone's drink order for the most part." he said with a chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:12 am
"Yeah, I'll let you take care of the shakes," Crystal said to Shiro as she tried to decided what she was going to have to eat. She eventually settled on the ever popular Tauros Burger, a side of Octillery Takoyaki, and a small bowl of Leppa Berry, Tepig Ramen. (This is the world of Pokemon and their brand marketing is downright twisted.) Snowy probably wasn't going to be all that hungry after downing that shake he was getting so he'd be fine just sharing with Crystal.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:05 pm
Shiro himself handled everyone's drinks, but also ordered himself a Combusken Sandwich with Grumpig Bacon and Miltank Moo-Milk Cheese in it; no veggies thankfully. a side order of dried Pinap Berry Fries, and proceeded to get to the table with the drinks first before going back to get his order of food as well, since trying to manage both was a disaster waiting to happen in knocking things over.

once he got sat down to eat, he looked to Nightblade, pondering something "you know, Nightblade... in the case of my next Gym battle, think i should use Kazekiri? i think she needs to stretch her wings out in a few battles." the Shiny Absol was eating and drinking in content before opening a lazy eye to his trainer (it's specialized Pokemon food that Shiro typically makes, not unlike Brock, but isn't as good as his.) with a smile "Probably a good idea, Master, however i wouldn't use Kazekiri the -entire- Gym, just against the Gym Trainers first to decimate them, then let your other pokemon have a crack at the leader. of course, keep me out of it for now." Shiro nodded, sipping his shake with a content smile on his face while his eyes shined a slight bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:10 pm
Snowy hopped onto the table to indulge in his Rowap Berry Shake, happily guzzling away at it without another word. No doubt, the tasty beverage would keep him quiet for the duration of the meal.

"Well, with regards to what sort of pokemon to use against Bugsy, the most important thing to consider is which pokemon you have that are strong against the bug type," noted Crystal. "That would be fire, rock,or flying. Of course, the bug type can have a wide range of secondary types so that's something else to consider when choosing which pokemon you want to use. And, of course, we don't know precisely which pokemon Bugsy will be using so that means more guess work when it comes to choosing."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:13 pm
Shiro nodded while rubbing his chin "well Black Blaze and Kazekiri are both musts, since Fire and Flying, respectively. as for other pokemon to round out my lineup... hmm.. i know some bug types have flying, so keeping Yukihara will be good, i might switch out Yomimaru and Gojulas for two of my other lower trained Pokemon..." he pondered a bit, pulling out a tablet of sorts, to go through his list of Pokemon on hand he had in a minor spreadsheet database, frowning a bit in particular. Nightblade looked over and decided to mention "why not Kurama, your Vulpix, or Lydia, your Misdreavus?" Shiro of course pondered those choices, looking over the Misdreavus intently "i might go with Lydia, thoughshe may harrass me into getting her a dusk stone soon, she's getting antsy about wanting to evolve after some of the Sinnoh fiasco's we got into with ghosts." he shuddered a bit but continued eating after setting his tablet aside and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:38 pm
"Well, if you need a Dusk Stone, I've still got some from digging around in the Sinnoh Underground," Crystal offered helpfully. "I don't really need them myself so you're more than welcome to them."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:45 pm
Shiro nodded, while looking over his tab again, accounting five pokemon so far, goes over the screen, frowns a bit lightly "lessee... i guess i could prepare for the long haul... what fighting types do i have.." he mumbled, before scrolling through his lists, frowning at his lower count of fighting types than he thought he had. "i guess i could go with that one.." he mumbled, before nightblade leaned over from his seat to peer over Shiro's shoulder (being on the side where his horn wouldn't hurt anyone.) "why not Stratos's kid, Wildheart?" of course, that made him flinch in return, before looking to Nightblade with a wary eyebrow "are you kidding me? he'll drive us both batty! i wondered where the hell i found a pokemon that could have bred with Stratos to create a freaking Impish Riolu with Prankster." he grumbled a bit afterwards while still pondering choices.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff