Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

When the pills were gone from my hands, my eyes widened with tears forming. Then, I screamed very, very loudly. 'How am I suppose to get away from him?' I thought as I continued to scream.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:59 pm
David held onto her even as she kept screaming. "Do you really intend... to abandon Victor before he completely gets over his fears?" he asked. He tried not to sound so monotone... or cold...

"Its alright. Don't worry about it." Victor said. Today is just full of surprises. he thought before he heard Alexia screaming. He ran to see if there is something wrong. When he got there he saw her in David's arms. Why did seeing this hurt so much?

Aya was bruised up with a few cracked ribs. But other than that there wasn't much wrong with her. The doctors couldn't figure out why she'd suddenly lost her memory. Right now she seemed to be sleeping peacefully.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:01 pm
[Lol. They're still in the same hallway. I'm surprised you didn't give a reaction from Victor.]  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:04 pm
Angel in my Dreams
[Lol. They're still in the same hallway. I'm surprised you didn't give a reaction from Victor.]
[Sorry, I corrected it]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:06 pm
Otakon BK

[*shrugs* It's fine. Just trying to give people more of a chance to put more detail in their posts, ya know?]  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

At the scream Casey jumped, then she followed Victor since she didn't know what else to do. At the end of the hallway was a welcome sight. "RENNA" She exclaimed and ran to the other girl. "Renna Cain's ALIVE!!!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy covered Alexia's moyth. "Oi-OI, none of that! Breathe, and more importantly think. This stuff can kill you he just said. Whatever it is it's NOT worth dying over." "Renna Cain's Alive!" Serrenedy turned to the girl that glomped her from behind. She took her free arm and wrapped it around her, making sure to cover her ears, then turned to Victor. "Who the HELL told her about that!?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:20 pm
"I'm sorry, but he asked me to" Victor said. Now regretting saying anything at all. But if I didn't panic began to swell up like usual. Too many girls... too many... he began to hyperventilate. His face clearly looked as if he'd freak out. He just knew he'd be beat for sure. So he did the first logical thing.... run away!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I bit Serrenedy's hand and yelled, "All of you leave me alone! Just go the fuck away! You all hate me, you assholes!" He growled and stood. At this point, I didn't care what he did. I just wanted to sleep, but no one would let me. I drifted through the blackness of my mind, curled up and letting myself rest finally. I didn't want to deal with them. Just one pill would've been fine, but no... They take them all away from me...

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

[Note: when the demon speaks with Alexia Jayy's physical body, it's very demonic.
I'm just putting a note for me for future reference if I shift the controller of Alexia Jayy's body again while one is talking that Lexayy's color is cc29cc and the demon's is c40f40.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Casey wiigled out from Ren's grip to look at the screaming girl. "Are you alright, please don't be afraid. Renna's brash but, she dosen't mean anything by it." She backed away when the demon came out. "Woah" She scooted away on the floor, she knew something was not right here, and that the person they saw was not who it appered. "DON'T DO IT!!!!" She screamed "CAIN ALWAYS SAID-SOMETHING CAN ONLY CONTROL YOU IF YOU LET IT!!!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy slaped herself with the hand that was freed by Casey. "Dammit Cain" She murmered. She then looked up to notice that Victor was gone. She messured the pros and cons of leaving Alexia here, then decided that the girl was safe with Casey and that Victor may have thought she was mad at him. She was pissed alrighty, but she'd break Cain's jaw when he came back out."OW" She pulled back her hand as it was bit amd stood her ground. Maybe she'd get her anger out now anyway,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

He yanked away David's hand and grabbed Serrenedy by her arm in a death grip. "Give me back the pills or I will beat you just like I did with Aya." he growled.

I heard Casey's calls, but I ignored her. 'So what?' I thought, 'I don't wanna deal with you nasty little bitches. I just wanted some drugs, but you took them away.'

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Serrenedy threw her head back and laughed, a bit maniacly. She twisted her arm around and grabbed the girl with the same hand that was being held. "Casey dear, In my left pocket are some drugs, take them, FAR away got it?" Serrenedy clenched her fist. "As for you, friend or not-I've beat up Cain before,, do you really think ther's anything you can o to me!? Casey crawled towards Serrenedy and got the drugs with a shake of her head. The pink haired girl could get so VIOLENT, it was no wonder her and Cain had dated for awhile. She took one of the pill out to observe it. "Zydrate? That's what this is about?" She raised an eye brow and took another pill out of the bottle. She snuck behind Alexia "What are you doing!?" Ren demanded. Casey rolled her eyes. "Something logical. She covered Alexia's mouth, forcing a pill in as she did. Then she ducked out and ran behind Serrenedy "That dosen't DO anything, I was just trying to keep her from sc-mmhphCasey popped half a pill into Ren's mouth as well. Unused to drugs, the sophmore was out like a light.Casey rolled her eyes. "Now that'stwin stly comprimising" She grinned, knowing feull well that Serrenedy had NO clue what Zydrate was.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

My body stopped immediately and fell to the ground. Neither me or the demon were in control of it now. Now, I could... Just... Sleep... My consciousness went blank and I was tossed into a world of deeper blackness and a deep sleep for the next nine hours... The demon couldn't touch me now... I could be at peace for a while...

'Thank you, Casey...' was my last actual thought.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:45 am
During all that happen Victor managed to hide himself in a closet. He was also curing himself for getting so scared like that. He also felt like a jerk for leaving Alexia like that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:47 am
[Well, I dunno what to post since Alexia Jayy is out like a light! cat_lol And why does everyone call my character Alexia!? cat_scream It's Alexia Jayy!! So what if she has two first names, nyan... Sorry for the rage; I'm just baffled even when I repeat it over and over or the profile shows both are the first name that no one adds the Jayy.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100