Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:27 am
Ace catches back up to Xehanort sighs now that they are out of hearing distance from the vendor "You could have just ignored him and not given him the money. Well what's done is done." Ace says picking out a piece of Shrimp from his box and eating it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:30 am
"Right, as if it was easy to do with him pulling my hair" Xehanort said in a sarcastic tone before sitting at a bench to eat his curry.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 am
Ace, ignoring the sarcasm goes along as if it was a real statement. "Yes, I agree it was easy to do. Nonetheless I will be taking my leave after I am done eating and gonna go look for Momoko and Zach on my own. You obviously don't like me and I don't think it would be good if we were to stick together. If I find them I will bring them back with me. I will see you at the meeting spot." Ace says as he starts to eat his meal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:31 am
Xehanort continued to eat his curry. Sure he didn't want to tag along, but at the same time he was afraid that when he does find Momoko he'd suddenly decide to be evil, and attack her. Not that she can't defend herself since she is a master after all. But still...  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:54 pm
Ace finished his food and packed away Raine's lunch, then started to walk off. "Seeya later Xehanort." Ace says and gives a waving goodbye signal  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:01 pm
Zach came out of the Crusader tent to see Ace and Xehanort bickering. "What the hell did you do this time?" Zach asked Ace flatly.

Raine was out in the wilds fighting off fiends. He just finished smacking away two of them with his Keyblades when he noticed a Flan type monster appear. "Bad luck for you man." Raine said and grinned a little as he fired his Explosivo spell at the monster, causing it to explode violently before it disappeared in a cloud of Pyreflies. Having had enough for one day, Raine decided to head back to the village to see if Zach was awake.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:01 pm
Within minutes after finishing the lunch a heartless appeared before Xehenort, and gave him a star shaped pendent. The charm had a little green jewel in the center. "He didn't see you?" he asked the heartless with a smirk, it shoot its head before planing the jewelry in Xehanorts palm. He slipped it in his pocket before walking off.

He stopped when he heard Zach's voice. "Oh, are you alright?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:08 pm
"We weren't bickering. It's just he doesn't trust me or like me so I was going off on my own to look for you and your wife." Ace says with a smile towards Zach.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:10 pm
Xehanort summoned his glider, and flew off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:16 pm
"I have a headache from hell and I suddenly find that I'm in the the last place I thought I'd ever be. Just peachy." Zach said sarcastically and held his head. God it hurt, probably something to do with being hit so many freaking times. "Anyone got any asprin?" Zach asked wearily.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:19 pm
"Nope, just a potion and an Ether at the moment sorry, I can't get headaches anymore.. Hell, I don't remember the last time I was sick."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:23 pm
As Xehanort flew over the ocean he was suddenly attacked by Sin. The sudden appearance of the monster forced him to turn around and return to Besaid. However he had a feeling Momoko wouldn't be there. But it was to look there, or face Sin....  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:24 pm
"Well excuse me if I don't cry big freaking tears of joy for you." Zach said flatly and noticed Raine walking up the trail and entering the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:26 pm
Ace laughs at the statement and notices Raine as well "Hmm, we were supposed to meet up later. Well I guess I can give him his lunch now then." Ace says pulling out the curry. "You want me to get you something to eat as well?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:35 pm
It wasn't long before Xehanort returned to the village. The glider returned to being a keyblade. "I wasn't able to look for her on any other islands" he said. He looked disappointed because of that.

[Dunno why, but I was thinking of trying that 'reincarnation' thing again, but this time it isn't reincarnation but it just be another dimension....]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff