Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:33 pm
{I can't tell if Gaia is trying to reward or guilt you for it. XD}

Ophelia waited patiently for Kaistern's return, quietly drowning herself in thought still. The more she let herself think about the future, the more worried and uncertain she became. She softly bit her lip, only letting herself look and behave as worriedly as she felt while she was alone. Rather broody today, wasn't she?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:46 pm
((Lol. And a few things I discovered: MrTracyn, the guy doing Karkat and Sollux's My Immortal reading, just started the series a month or two ago so there are only 18 parts up right now with a hiatus until august. v-v I'm now catching up with another guy's vids who did dramatic readings with onscreen commentary, and I now can't WAIT for Karkat and Sol to get to the chapter where Tara gets hacked and in addition to writing her own chapter, the hacker calls herself a troll. XD ))

Kaistern slipped out of the main doors and quickly closed them behind him, a somewhat embarrassed look on his face for the mess he made and a rolled up map in one hand.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:56 pm
{Aw s**t that sucks. gonk
OMG THE TROOLLL CHAPTER. That dramatic reading will be epic win.}

Ophelia was quick to straighten herself out, adopting a cheerful look once more as she saw the doors opening. "Was the gore really that bad?" she asked upon seeing Kaistern's look of embarassment.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 pm
((Just the sheer 'Wait, troll? o.o' will be worth it. XD Shame it's so far off though...*gazes out at horizon*))

"You know just the smell of blood can set me off...And you didn't even see the worst of it on our way out earlier..." Kaistern murmured sheepishly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:13 pm
"I could have gone in your place if it bothered you that much." Ophelia shook her head slightly, her face showing the faintest hint of worry.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm
((Five gold says they even go on to say how much better trolls are at writing or something along those lines. XD ))

"No, no, it's fine. You don't know your way around the castle, and it really wasn't pretty. Even in comparison to our usual slayings." Kaistern said before holding up the map. "But! That's not important! Minor issues that no longer matter! We've got everything we need, I think, so let's go go go!" he said suddenly chipper once more as he turned Ophelia around and started to push her away from the castle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:34 pm
{No doubt about it. They're totes going to mention something along those lines.}

Ophelia would have disagreed right then and there, feeling that she'd seen enough gore in her life to have built a substantial immunity to the horror it could provide, but decided against it. She let him lead her along, taking her towards the city's nearest exit no doubt. After a while, though, she found a question from before resurfacing in her mind again and again. "Why did you get as angry as you did when they took me to the dungeon?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:50 pm
Kaistern slowed as he moved to walk beside her, his smile softer now. "I told you, you're my friend." he said placing a free hand on her head. "And we have been for a while now. Everyone knows this--well, they used to--and I even told them to treat you with respect. The one and only time you really came to the castle and I wanted to show you a good time. They knew how much I liked you and they still treated you like some filthy criminal." The thought was starting to get to him as he gritted his teeth, pulling his hand away before his other side came out and he hurt her by mistake. "I hoped that with you around they might've been able to act properly for a change, but this was just the last straw."

((And anyone else I can watch? I finished all MasterYorgi's stuff. :c ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 pm
Wrapping an arm around Kaistern in a gentle side-hug as they walked along, Ophelia spoke warmly, "Dungeon or no, I had a wonderful time. They didn't do anything that detracted from that, no matter how hard they tried." She spoke as if they hadn't phased her in the least. To be honest, they hadn't.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:05 pm
Kaistern mellowed out again and returned the hug with a smile. "That's good. Hopefully I can get some servants that show the proper respect in the future though. You were a guest and you should've been treated as such."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 pm
{You should check out danithedoomdemon, cpkircher, and hiyajinxx. All homestuck nerds. All hilarious.}

"Someday you certainly will. Perhaps it's best that you've taken out the trash, so to speak. It leaves plenty of room for people who can actually do their damned jobs." Ophelia giggled at the thought. She hadn't seen the brunt of the gore and destruction so to speak, so it was much easier for her to make light of their demise. Not that she would be any less snarky if she'd witnessed it so much as she would feel the slightest bit of guilt for her heartless words.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:26 am
((Thanks! I'll be sure to check 'em out. c: ))

"Exactly. For now, adventure!" Kaistern said pointing off down the road with an arm still around her shoulders.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:45 am
{Awesome~ :3

Now...what shall we do? Any ideas?}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:46 am
((Not a one. sweatdrop ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:52 am
{I think I've got one, but it's kind of odd and not directly roleplaying, per sey.

We could discuss some ideas and plans we might have for the future of our characters*, not necessarilly for doing in the RP right now, and maybe from there see about what sort of "baby steps" we can have them take to get there.

*as in certain personality traits we want them to develop later on, goofy behaviors that would be hilariously in character, ect. ect.}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games