Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:41 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Mylar? What's mylar?

You know those metallic balloons? That's what it is. The non-printed silver stuff is also sold as super-light emergency blankets, lots of sporting goods places carry them.

Seems like it would be worth a try honestly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:47 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Mylar? What's mylar?

You know those metallic balloons? That's what it is. The non-printed silver stuff is also sold as super-light emergency blankets, lots of sporting goods places carry them.

Oh neato!

I learn something new everyday blaugh

It sounds like a plan 4laugh

Much more sneaky too 3nodding

ninja  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:01 am
Ohai!

I've been at my Grandpa's apartment this weekend, helping with the slow task of renovating where possible. This weekend we took down the kitchen cabinet doors, gave them a good cleaning, and replaced all the hardware.

By "we" I mean Nick and myself, of course. Grandpa's in no condition to be near any cleaning fumes. It's been relatively easy work, and gave us some time together. Last night was a bit touch-and-go though. Nick is supposed to sleep on the couch when I stay over, but he came into the bedroom to play a couple of rounds of hide-the-chorizo... cat_rofl I tried to keep as quiet as I could... but I really hope Grandpa's still a heavy sleeper.

Today I found a cast-iron skillet at the flea market in decent condition. I got the price down to $5 because it was already late and because of the rust coating. Still, once cleaned and oiled, she'll be ready to go. SCORE!

I got my period a day earlier than usual, which is fine. It tends to make me sleepy, so I took a nap after dinner, and ended up waking a while ago. Now i have to putter around teh Interwebz until I get sleepy again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:45 am
User Image User Image

Neat. I can see that you're actually enjoying the renovating activities, haha~!

Periods can be annoying. Mine makes me always want to go to the bathroom, and it's kind of hard if I'm at school since I can't possibly leave my classes all the time.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:17 am
It sounds like you have a fun and productive time. rofl

I can honestly say, not missing the periods very much myself. I'll be sad to have them return.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:54 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

Neat. I can see that you're actually enjoying the renovating activities, haha~!

Periods can be annoying. Mine makes me always want to go to the bathroom, and it's kind of hard if I'm at school since I can't possibly leave my classes all the time.

User ImageUser Image

You can call it that... cat_xd

You too, huh? I guess it's because cramps are just miniature contractions, so your body pushes everything out.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:01 pm
Digital Fiend

I can honestly say, not missing the periods very much myself. I'll be sad to have them return.

Yeah... but I almost threw him out of the bedroom, because of the risk.

Almost cat_redface

Well, as far as I know, if you nurse it'll take longer for them that periods to return...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:02 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend

Yeah... but I almost threw him out of the bedroom, because of the risk.

Almost cat_redface

Well, as far as I know, if you nurse it'll take longer for them that periods to return...

Yes, but did you know that you can still get pregnant even if you don't have the period? ^_^ From the egg dropping but before the bleeding starts. It's tricky business.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:03 pm
RainbowPop26
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Mylar? What's mylar?

Oh neato!

I learn something new everyday blaugh

It sounds like a plan 4laugh

Much more sneaky too 3nodding

ninja

Nowhere near as sneaky as boinking in the middle of the night with Grandpa in the next room, though... cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:13 pm
Digital Fiend
Yes, but did you know that you can still get pregnant even if you don't have the period? ^_^ From the egg dropping but before the bleeding starts. It's tricky business.

My sources tell me you'll be too tired to even consider nookiefication, anyway cat_sweatdrop Lucky for you you have people around to help!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:07 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend

My sources tell me you'll be too tired to even consider nookiefication, anyway cat_sweatdrop Lucky for you you have people around to help!

Generally 6 weeks is the point where a woman will be open to nookie again. James isn't looking forward to having to wear a condom again. ^__^

I look forward to it. Being exhausted that is.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:21 pm
I'm at a friend's house tonight...

*makes sure said friend isn't looking over her shoulder*

The WiFi here SUCKS.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:06 pm
Gigi Deveraux

The WiFi here SUCKS.

I know how that is. Our's likes to randomly drop and not return for 15 minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:07 pm
Gigi Deveraux

The WiFi here SUCKS.

cat_rofl

i mean...that sucks.

Dirty Computer

Misfit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:01 pm
Gigi Deveraux

You can call it that... cat_xd

You too, huh? I guess it's because cramps are just miniature contractions, so your body pushes everything out.

User Image User Image

You have a point. Nothing is spared rofl Oh well, at least the pain subsides after 5 trips to the bathroom. I just have to pray that I spend my first day at home sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games