Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
We Tell Women... ((O/A)) Needs customers~Please join! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound fun?
  YES!
  Nuu...
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:06 am

"Genetic material, acids, formula. Easy-peasy" Carissa shrugged. "Aiyayay! Big disaster. C'mon. If anyone know about it... Kkkhh! We dead" She said to Marcus, hurrying to find the blob as it had disappeared from sight at the commortion.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:46 am
"Well.... I congradulate you on making a new species of blob. And i doubt that we would be dead. I think you would get an award or something. And the arrested for shouting these a bomb. But what ever." Marcus said turing onto a different street. "Did you atleast have a tracker for the thing?" He asked coming to a complete stop and looking around.

(I think it would be easier for me just to kill leo off. And sorry it i have bad spelling mistakes, This school computer doesnt really have a spell check.  

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 am

Carissa noticed the shop of one of PrimRose's suppliers and said to Marcus, "You chase, yes? I make antidote, ja~? If police don't get us, madam will. You see, secret mission for madam, this is, yes?" She quickly got out her credit card from her pocket and disappeared into the shop, reappearing behind Marcus again around five minutes later, panting and holding a glass bottle sealed with a cork. The blue mixture inside seemed to glow and bubble. The truth though, was that Carissa didn't even know if it would work.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 am
"Hmmm what is that?" Marcus asked as Carissa came back with a bottle of blue elixer. He started to walked again. "What is this secret mission for the madam?" He added.

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:00 am

"Neutra...lisator", Carissa said in between breaths before pointing in the last direction the blob was spotted heading for. "Fangen, oui?", she said before shaking her head and stuttering, "C-Catch it. We go!" before breaking into another sprint to catch that blob before slowing down again as she realized how sedentary she was and unsuitable for these kinds of running situations.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:50 pm
The explosion did not startle Cameron. He was far too used to the mishaps of this lab and was quite over the panic and chaos that manifested here. As the blob made its way out of the door, Cameron sighed.
"Hello Marcus," Cameron murmured softly, not looking up from his laptop screen, the bright picture reflecting on his glasses. He heard Marcus' footsteps at the door, recognizing the pattern of walking, and knew it was the older researcher as he sauntered in. He made no moves to further greet Marcus nor go after the blob despite Carissa's pining.

Alas, when they both left without offering him to help as well, he decided that it'd be best for him to stay and watch the lab. He sighed again and continued to type quickly, finishing a program he was just dying to test.

Lenore checked her phone, frowning when there were no new messages. A tad feeling of loneliness tinged her before dissipating, taking the pumpkin spice latte from the counter. Alas, she knew well not to over think such things and put the blasted device in her purse. She shouldn't be expecting anything since she had gotten into a bitter conversation with Cameron the other day about meeting. Her denial to meet him kind of hurt his feelings, she thought, and he hadn't called her since.
It was kind of unpleasant not talking to him. She had grown acquainted with him so well, that she couldn't help but feel a figurative withdrawal.

Even as she sipped the caffeine she had just purchased from the cafe a block away from PrimRose Cosmetics, she was thinking about Cameron when she should've been thinking of strategies. She was to drop by the PrimRose store soon to take some notes, but she was just so preoccupied!
Lenore shook her head, sighing, and strutted over to the door. Some screaming from outside caught her attention, dissipating former troubling thoughts. She watched as some brunette wave around like a lunatic. Lenore rolled her eyes. This town had a whole bunch of weirdos. "Frea-"

[ Hope you don't mind me jumping in this way. As you can imagine, she stepped on it. ]

Lenore had taken a step only to hear a small squish under her designer heels. She paused midway, looking down and lifting her foot to see some sticky glob on the bottom of her foot. "Ugh!"

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:19 am

Carissa heard a sound and said, "Ja, ja! There, it is!" She spilled the bottle's contents over the blob, getting Lenore wet as well in the process. Most of the blob unanimated, returning into its original form of thick, non-sentient jelly, lying on the floor before melting off onto the side of the street. A small part, though, escaped into the nearby drainage. "Oh non non!", she said, trying to pour the rest of the bubbling liquid onto the drainage as well. She paused for a minute. It was probably Marcus' hinting but when she noticed, she jumped up and looked at Lenore, whose clothes were now wet with the neutralizing agent.

((OOC: Cream, I let you decide what the liquid does to normal clothes >w> ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 pm
Lenore squirmed, stepping back alarmed as Carissa splashed some liquid all over her. She let out a scream, straightening her now wet clothes. "You!" She lifted her arms, her golden eyes widened when she stared at Carissa with a hateful look. "These were designer!!" She stomped her heeled foot, which was also wet and gave a clear frown. Not only were they her favorite heels, they were supremely expensive, as was her clothes.
Which, by the way, were turning an odd white color, like bleach on black. She watched with horror as her pencil skirt shifted from its ashy gray to an orangish white. Alas, the transformation to the fabric was not finished. The clothes sizzled, which alarmed Lenore, before beginning to disintegrate. "What the hell?!" Lenore kicked off her heels, which also began to disintegrate. She couldn't help the skirt, which began to disappear.

"You!!!!" Lenore screamed, trying to do her best to use her hands to cover the now shortened skirt ( it is not completely gone, just well, more shortened in the front ) and blushed with embarrassment. "What the hell did you do? And you better explain this all to me now, *****, before I call my lawyer," she growled. She needed new clothes, and she needed them now. And an explanation. Lenore was temperamental, so Carissa, to the best of her ability, explain herself and the weird liquid, and the goo. And be prepared to give her back her heels and skirt.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:22 pm
Marcus chuckled a little at the raging woman. "My apologizes miss. It seems you have gotten yourself into slight pickle. The goo or blob as one might say was... well i cant say. Top secret and all. But allow me to repay for you misfortune on the matter." He said to the woman. He then leaned over to Carissa and whispered "You own me a favor."

Returning his attention to the woman "Now mind telling me your name while my 'friend' here goes and gets you more appropriate clothing." He said putting his hands together and smiling deviously.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:13 am
Lenore stared between the man and Carissa, her eyes narrowing. She surely was in a pickle, and had no choice but to comply. She straightened herself, her eyes cold, and opened her mouth to speak. "My name is Lenore Fortuna." She stepped forward and offered her hand in a hand shake, looking very professional and placid. "As for the clothes, they were designer so as you can imagine, they were very expensive," she said, slightly forced from sounding irritated. She offered a faux smile to add to her charades. She didn't question why the goo or the liquid was secret, but she would make a mental note of that.

She stared at Carissa, waiting for the female to run off to get her some clothing while she turned to the male. "Can you at least tell me who you work for?" She asked, her eyes like darts. She was a sharp one and would not let Marcus go for this incident.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:26 pm
"Nice to meet you miss Fortuna. I'm Marcus White, head researcher for the Primrose cosmetic company. I'm sure you've heard of us. We are kinda all the talk in this town. And please forgive me if i don't shake." Marcus replied straighting his lab coat and pulling out a business card and handing it to her. "I'm sure i have the necessities to fully reimburse you if need be." He said brushing invisible dust of his shoulder. "Mind if we go else where. I fear the cops might not be to happy." He added pointing to the dozens of cop cars pulling up and making a barrier while the bomb squad suited up for whatever.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:05 pm
((I was considering making a researcher character, but there seems to be a lot of them already.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:06 am

Carissa was about to say something but when she thought about it, it might just make the situation worse so she just replied to Marcus, "Ja, big guy" and walked off to find some clothes. She left the two to talk among themselves for a while as she walked the streets to find some clothes.

((OOC: Oh~? Whatever you like, Eternal-kun~ >w> ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:09 pm
PrimRose? Research Lab?!

Lenore's eyes widened, she even coughed a little, covering her mouth. She took the card with a glint in her eye, astonished that here was an actual researcher of the very fraudulent company she was reporting on! Lenore straightened herself, calming her face before looking up, tucking the card in her purse.
"Well, Mr. White, it is pleasant to see that a company such as PrimRose Cosmetics has such a polite researcher," she murmured with a small smile. This could do well for her...

Lenore paused to glance around herself, before eying Marcus. "I would very much like that. My clothes aren't exactly...appropriate anymore." She continued to cover herself with one hand, holding her purse and coffee in the other, which she managed not to spill during the whole accident. She glanced to her shoes. If things went well enough, she could screw this company over high enough for revenge for her favorite pair of heels. She was lucky she was wearing stockings, so that she wasn't completely barefoot. She picked up the now unusable shoes, knowing she couldn't just leave them there.
"So...I would assume what I stepped on was an experiment of your lab's? And to attract so much attention..." She glanced around, police cars already showing up. But she had already caught the criminals. Lenore had PrimRose in her handcuffs and she was barely starting the questioning.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:24 am

Carissa was back, carrying a bag that had 'Versace' clearly on it. "Hallo again", Carissa said casually, waving at the two. "This saison's collection est bien, no?", she commented. "I'd 'ave bought shoes aussi but I don't know you size", she chuckled and handed Lenore the bag. Carissa noticed the cop cars around and thought, 'There actually is a bomb. Madame might not be happy though'

((OOC: Most of my characters make me get off my @$$ and research. Carissa makes me get off my @$$ and study language conventions =.= ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff