Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:04 pm
Ilixay pokes the creature with her ax, but it doesn't respond. "yep.", she responds, still grinning as she gives it another poke, "i think mOst Of the bOnes are still intact."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:06 pm
LS: Why the hell woulo/ anyone make fun of you?*
LS: Nothing wrong with playing an instrument*
LS: Playing the triangle, yeah, you're gonna get laugheo/ at*
LS: The piano's legit in the music worlo/ though ano/ o/emano/s respect*

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:17 pm
Pharos looks over at his lusus, and could see his face reflecting of Anubis' headdress. He looks back at his laptop.

AC: I guess you do prove somewhat of a valid point...
AC: I have my own reasons for not being open about it... so we're just going to leave it at that. :/
AC: And if I did catch someone playing a triangle
AC: I think I would end up choking them with my yo-yo
AC: BUT had I know that your friend was that guy, I might have rooted for him I guess...
AC: And just so I'm clear: I don't give a damn about bloodcolor. It's not like anyone is keeping track right?

Although due to his OCD, he did in fact notice. But that was the last on his list to "notice things."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:37 am
{I'm a little lost. If I need to edit by all means let me know.}

Ashtar was already making herself comfortable in the chair she normally sat on when visiting Lumari, sitting polite and upright as she adjusted her glasses.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:48 am
Dolfar sits next to her. "So, Ashtar, what kind of hobbies do you have?" He then remembers something. "Oh, and can I have my sheath back?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:58 am
Ashtar removed the sheath from her fetch modus and handed it to Dolfar. "i like to study about alternia's plantlife, lusii, and how to use both to make various medicinal salves or poisons. over the sweeps i've even learned how to make certain beauty products for the few who might be so inclined. otherwise i study the hemospectrum and how it shapes our interactions with one another, troll psychology, and of course the quadrants." After a small pause Ashtar continued, "i suppose that all boils down to 'studying', though." Unable to resist, she then joked, "that, and i hop back and fourth between trolls' quadrants like a sopor-pie doped long-eared fuzzbeast in mating season." It was always fun to see people's reactions to her various 'Im a slut' lines. Whether or not she was exaggerating or serious though had yet to be seen.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:44 am
Dolfar puts his sheath away, and listens intently to what Ashtar says, until she mentions the last bit. He blushes intensely. "Oh? I-is that so?" He gulps. "I, uh...."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:58 am
Ashtar couldn't help but snicker at Dolfar's response. "please pardon my rudeness, but that look on your face is utterly priceless." she shamelessly teased.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:27 pm
"Sh()uld I make a sketch t() paint and preserve f()r later~?" Lumari asked jokingly as she brought out a tea tray with their tea, some milk, sugar, and some small cookies to go with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:35 pm
"maybe, assuming it doesn't just stick like that anyway." Ashtar answered Lumari in just as joking a manner as she.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:11 pm
Dolfar tries to compose himself, but fails. "I, uh, perhaps I should leave." His face turns an even deeper shade of blue, and he stands up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:23 pm
Upon hearing what Dolfar said, Ashtar's smile fell somewhat. "am i making you uncomfortable? i'm perfectly willing to stop if it is."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:52 pm
Dolfar stammers. "Uh, maybe we should... talk about something else? Any books you've read recently?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:01 pm
"i recently read a book on the history of alternian piracy. i'm afraid i don't quite remember what it was called at the moment, but it was quite the interesting read."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:19 pm
((Mentioning a canon character. Zero ******** given.))

Dolfar gasps. "Really? I read Spinneret's Diary, recently. Have you read that? It's a fascinating report of the events surrounding the Sufferer's Rebellion!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff