Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:18 pm
{That's perfectly understandable, Zelly. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know. ^.^}

"How to make an example of our little thief for generations to come?" Ophelia held something of a sinister smile at the thought. As she slipped her hand around his she then continued in an excited whisper, "If you'd rather not talk about that for the moment, there's plenty of other interesting things to talk about. For example, what I can do to help you feel better. The glorious music that is our enemies crying out in agony as they're slaughtered like the animals they are. Potential uses for the stones we're after beyond the most obvious." She'd mention gunsmanship too, but Ophelia was fully aware that she was probably the only one that gave two ******** about that sort of thing, even if she and Balthazar did share a common interest in warfare.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:01 am
"I don't care, just so long as it gets my mind off this wonderful start to our trip." Balthazar pouted a bit and fell a few steps behind Ophelia so he could wrap his arms around her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:16 am
"Why don't we leave these docks, then? I'm sure we could find something good to eat around here if we look hard enough. Or if you're not hungry, we can look around the area a bit more since we'll be staying here for awhile and all." Ophelia's smile had fallen somewhat at Balthazar's gloominess. He really seemed dead-set on taking his frustrations over his father out on that talkative blade.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:18 am
"Yeah, food sounds good." Balthazar said resting his chin on her shoulder. "Hopefully we haven't been too spoiled by our royal cuisine." he said with a small chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 am
"If we have, I'm sure we can find a way to cope...eventually." Ophelia hadn't eaten food made by anyone other than the royal chef for centuries until they'd gotten on that boat. She still wasn't able to get used to the rations she was given on sea, but then again her other appetite* probably helped with that. If she were lucky it would help her here as well.

*this isn't dirty for once ZOMG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:47 am
"I'm frankly amazed you managed to not drain the entire crew on the way here. Did you have a big meal before we left?" Balthazar asked with a small smirk. "Or had you smuggled some of your willing cultist friends on board?" he joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:54 am
"They're still around?" Ophelia joked back, unable to suppress a snicker at the thought of those wannabes. "I was careful. I fed plenty, but mostly tried to devide it equally amongst the more useless passangers. Considering how only three died, I say I was quite successful."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:33 pm
"Good girl." Balthazar teased as he gave her a kiss on the head. "You're getting better at the whole 'not killing them' thing. I'd like the deaths be intentional, thank you very much. Not to mention we're finally getting rid of all the bad rep we've had over the years. What with all the crazy going on, of course..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:47 pm
"You sound so much like Kaistern sometimes I swear." Ophelia teased, simply standing there as she enjoyed the moment. "Regardless, I'll keep working at it. I'd rather not kill off any of my loyal subjects if I can help it." Disloyal subjects, on the other hand, were perfectly fair game.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:56 pm
"...Do I really need to point out the obvious here? Because you're making it really easy here." Balthazar teased back with a smile. "Say it with me now: 'two people; used to be one.'"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:04 pm
Playful tease-to-tease combat promptly ensued. Well, after she humored Balthazar and repeated his little reminder with the slight rolling of her eyes. "I know. Though hearing you say that is rather ironic, considering how often you used to insist that you're both total opposites."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 pm
[Shi-Shining, Zi-Zimbu? cat_crying Where did you guys go?]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:08 pm
"Opposites, yes, but there's bound to be some similarities too. One mind, just split in half. We've been over this. About a bazillion times. Don't make me make a diagram."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:16 pm
"I won't make you if you give me a kiss~" Ophelia half-joked with a playful grin.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:34 pm
"Ah, the best kind of bribery." Balthazar smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Shall we get some food and then find a place to stay?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff