Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:22 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he nodded, "Papa is ok."

He looked at sakura and then took anna, "He's cut up, but will be fine... you go see him. i'll wait for you, but be careful."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:42 am
Dante Kazahana

"I will. Don't worry." SHe said and kissed him before she took off with ehr werewolf speed and went to her father. Once there, she went inside his room and said "Daddy. Are you okay?" She then sat beside him and had a sad look on her face.

((Can you play her father??))  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"I will. Don't worry." SHe said and kissed him before she took off with ehr werewolf speed and went to her father. Once there, she went inside his room and said "Daddy. Are you okay?" She then sat beside him and had a sad look on her face.

((Can you play her father??))

"I'm fine, sweetie." Her dad said, wrapped in bandages. he stood up and hugged his daughter, "How's Anna?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:49 pm
Dante Kazahana

"She's fine." She said and hugged her father. "I heard what happened father. Why did the Blue Ripper attack the village? Do you know?" She asked worried her father wouldn't survive next time. "Father why don't you come stay with us while you heal. I just have a feeling that something bad will happen to you and you know how accurate my feelings are." She said and looked at her father.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:00 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he nodded, "If you want, sweetie. and i'm not sure what the other ripper had in mind. he was too rash."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 pm
Dante Hammond

"Well for now let's concentrate on you getting well and let one of your friends deal with keeping the village safe. I just don't want Anna or anyone to have to say goodbye.....especially me." She said and helped him pack some things. She gave Dante a call and told him. Anna was excited and was laying on the couch with her favorite doll that her papa gave her when she was born.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers