Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:33 pm
((All of the no I can muster. >8T
And ooo, maybe it was a scenario in which having confidence and not being a doormat actually screwed him over. Perhaps there was a war and some humans wanted to settle in (Pocahontas minus the romance) and Rune actually had a pair at the time and rallied everyone to rebel. It didn't work out and he was given the chance to back off or die. He scurries off to live in the forest, humans set up shop, time passes, and everyone's basically forgotten all that s**t because everyone but Rune is dead, so he can start over as a wuss. Shitty backstory is shitty.))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:36 pm
{Sounds interesting, actually, and makes a good freudian excuse for his refusal to stand up for himself. 3nodding }

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:47 pm
((That was kind of the point. xd ))

"Well, ah, you can ignore the attic. That's...a mess better off left hidden." Rune scratched his cheek sheepishly, although there was the slightest hint of something less cheerful to his expression.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 pm
{Also, I has an idea for how Ashen's identity could be discovered but it's kind of dumb.}

Ashen raised an eyebrow at Rune, but dared not to ask why. Her curiousity might overcome her later, but for the moment she would be respectful of his privacy. "Very well."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:15 pm
((Because my half-assed backstory is that much better. XD Whatcha got?
And obviously the curiosity is going to get to her while he's away. : P))

"Thanks, it's just a dusty place I stow old junk in anyway." Rune said while going to get changed. "Anyway, I should get going now. I'll see you later." he said as he grabbed his bag of wares and headed out the door.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:07 pm
{Since I got the inspiration for Ashen from Ursula, I always imagined she'd be a businesswoman who'd use her powers to grant others' wishes only to have said wishes backfire horribly every time. Instead of taking souls, though, she takes people's money. Perhaps someone important could come to visit the village and figure out on his/her own that Ashen's a witch, prompting them both to discuss 'business'...only for Rune to overhear at some point or another. Bonus points if she turns into a bird and flies off afterwards. *le shrug* Stupid idea, I know.}

"Farewell." Ashen waved goodbye to Rune before going on to clean and tidy what she could while he was gone. As the hours passed by she grew more and more curious about the attic until eventually going to take a peek. You know, if only to see why he did not want her to see it so. It wasn't like she would touch it or anything.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 pm
((Perhaps another tavern brawl that goes too far and she blows her cover? Which Rune would find out about when he goes to drag her away as usual?))

For being in the home of the most spineless man on the planet, the attic looked rather much like an armory. Bloodstained leather armor hung on a stand as if on display. On one wall was a finely crafted bow with matching quiver, still holding a few arrows, and on the opposite was a short sword that had become rusted in its sheath from lack of care and use. Hanging on the wall in the back was what looked like a tattered war banner of sorts with an elven crest on it. Chests and pictures of Rune sat about frozen in time from several years past. In the pictures, Rune didn't look any younger than he did now, although he had longer hair and seemed to have much more confidence from the smile he wore. Some pictures even had other elves in them; a bold, strong looking man in some, and sweet looking girl with short hair in others who he seemed quite close to. Despite the display, all set up as though being shown off in a gallery, a thick layer of dust coated everything.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:39 pm
{Maybe. *ponderponderponder*}

Ashen was absolutely careful as to not disturb any of the wartime relics that remained within the attic, instead observing and admiring each piece. She was initially shocked to discover such old treasures in Rune's home of all places, but such surprise was quick to change to curiousity and excitement as she went on to mentally put what pieces she could together. Sadly, she could not come to any single conclusion. Her discovery simply raised more questions than they answered.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:06 am
((Again, we can take into account Rune Obfuscating Stupidity and be not at all surprised when Ashen gets busted, taking her subtle hints into account (asking about repaying her debt and all that) and what not. And of course knowing the whole bird + charm = witch thing back then, he probably took her in knowing the raven was a witch but just being such a gosh darned nice guy.))

"I'm back!" Much later, Rune returned as usual. "Sorry I'm late, I had to make a house call." he said with his usual sheepish smile.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:25 am
{I'm really liking this idea. 3nodding Like, for cerial. We should totes go for it.}

Ashen, as immature as she could be, was by no means stupid and had made sure to leave the attic long before Rune returned. She was doing her knitting near the window once more. "Welcome back." House call? Oh yeah, Rune was a medicine man. "Was it anything serious?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:29 am
((Yesssss, do iiiiiiit))

"Not really, just a small alergic reaction to something they ate." Rune said while going about his daily routine; put away the leftover wares and start making dinner.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:55 am
"How often do you deal with this sort of thing?" Ashen asked, trying to keep the conversation going due to how uncomfortable Rune said he got when things were too quiet.

{I shall. :3}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:46 am
"Not really. Sometimes it can happen a lot when there's a particularly nasty bug going around, otherwise it's pretty rare."

((So. How do we get Ashen busted for going in the attic? Guilty conscience? Slip of the tongue?))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 am
{Maybe. He could also see the room slightly less dusty than before, but that seems a little improbable. *shrug*

Will properly reply to your post when I get home.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:38 am
((Well the dust kind of implied he never went up there, so I don't think he's going to notice.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games