Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:04 am

kyonko Banyez

"Well that's great to hear, by the way when do your parents get back? We should tell them as soon as possible..." He said as he went downstairs and then outside to the sidewalk. He had seen neighborhood children running and playing around with other kids or their parents.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 am

domoarigato12

Yuki followed after him as she placed her hair in a ponytail."Well they should be coming home soon.'She said as she watched the children."We should find a house in a nice neighborhood like this so Luu and our child can have friends."She said.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:25 am

kyonko Banyez

"I'm sure finding staying in this neighborhood and finding a home here will do the trick...Luu can make friends easily since she's so energetic..." He waved at the little kids as they played near the park and side walk. He held onto Yuki's hand.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:29 am

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and held his hand tightly as he waved to the children.She looked to the side as her parents parked their car and got out."Well looks like you too are happy"Her father said.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:32 am

kyonko Banyez

"very much sir aha." Hibiki said as he got up and bowed lightly. He saw the kids leaving to their homes and he smiled warmly at the sight. He did wonder what his parents would think of this whole situation.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:42 am

domoarigato12

Yuki's father smiled and patted his shoulder"I'm gonna guess that you two tried it.
he said. Yuki' face turned red her mother giggled and looked at her"Your check up will be in a few days and Hibiki be here for it."She said

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 am

kyonko Banyez

"I don't even think that was a guess sir." He chuckled a little as he nodded to Yuki's mothers request. He went inside with the others and found himself becoming more in bond with Yuki's family. While talking to Yuki he saw a bat fly around outside the window. He saw that it was bad news.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:52 am

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled at Hibiki and then followed his gaze to the window."Hibiki don't tell me thats.."She said to him.Her mother stared at the bat and went to close the door and windows.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki's smile disappeared. he got up bowed at everyone "I'm so sorry everyone...I have to go for today...seem's my kind is getting into my PERSONAL affairs..." He grabbed his sweater kissed yuki and smiled at her..."I'll be back tommororw..." He said as he left to the door. When he got out the bat went fiercely toward him. His eye's turned red as he forcefully grabbed the bat and squeezed it. "My parents sent you here...didn't they..." He said in a dark voice.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:01 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki kissed him back and nodded"Okay"She closed the door after he left and locked at her."His parents don't know they do"Asked her father she nodded.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki arrived home in anger, his father was sitting on his recliner near the fire reading his book as his mother was knitting on her chair. Hibiki threw the bat into the fireplace as it screamed in agony he then turned to his father and glared at him. "Stop acting all Innocent father, and you too mother....that bat is yours I know I'm not stupid." His father still reading."Well apparently you are since you've been close to those other beings..."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:15 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki looked at her father and sighed."His parents want purebloods not hybirds'She said to them.Her father nodded"Just stay here yuki and you'll be fine."

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:30 pm

kyonko Banyez

"your a disgrace to our kind...stop while your ahead a child of hybrid would only ruin your life..."...Hibiki snarled at his fathers comment. "shut up and tell me how you found out..." His father got up and lifted Hibiki from his collar "Your absence this past year has been more frequent has it not...bats are very sneaky devices you intolerable twit." He said as he threw Hibiki from across the room.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:33 pm

domoarigato12

"your a disgrace to our kind...stop while your ahead a child of hybrid would only ruin your life..."...Hibiki snarled at his fathers comment. "shut up and tell me how you found out..." His father got up and lifted Hibiki from his collar "Your absence this past year has been more frequent has it not...bats are very sneaky devices you intolerable twit." He said as he threw Hibiki from across the room.

(i'll just let you go on with this interesting part)

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:47 pm

kyonko Banyez

((lol alright))

Hibiki got up and stumbled a little. He hit his head and was bleeding from his head a little. His father was not finished though he punched Hibiki in the stomach. Immediately after hibiki coughed a massive amount of blood. "I...I'll never...abandon Yuki...never...I..I love her." Hibiki's father laughed. "ha, love...your blinded by something so idiotic as love...I was to once...i ended up with that THING." He glared at Luu who had been in the corner of the room. Hibiki indicated her to go to Yuki's. She ran out and went to Yuki's and knocked at her door.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games