Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:58 pm
((Hey guys, I can't do anything until Rohnin or Sera do something. im kind of stuck...and I have to admit I now ship Amaya and Maverick. Just saying smile Kai bai!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:59 pm
((bahaha, thanks))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:20 pm
((I'm back!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:27 pm
((Welcome back))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:53 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Jake felt his body go rigid when Aizith told him that master Atta needed to meet him. "I have a feeling that this isn't going to be a very pleasant conversation about the weather." He muttered under his breath so that only he could hear. "Xavier. I want you to take Cassandra into the school. I don't particularly care where in the school just so long as you stay within those walls." He told Xavier in a voice that made sure he knew there would be no arguement. He wanted to bring Xavier along, for he knew Atta was going to talk about some immenent danger and he didn't want to have Xavier in the dark, but he also didn't want an attack to approach while they were gone and leave Cassandra alone. Normally he might leave her with another master but he knew that Atta was going to go and summon them as well. At least this way they would both be safe inside the school walls and, if an enemy were to breach those walls, he was confident that Xavier would be able to handle himself and protect Cassandra as well. Then without saying another word, which is highly uncharacteristic of him, he took of in the direction of the outside "classrooms".

Xavier was mad that the battle was cut short "Really now" he said that as Azith said something to Jake. Then he listened to his master he knew that something was going down and it wasnt good. "Yes Master" he said as he put back on his long coat "Cassandra lets go" he said holding onto her hand and guided her into the school. Something was happening and it wasnt good the way Jake spoke Xavier could tell something was wrong. He ran through hallways and Hallways still holding on to until they made it into the Grand Hall where most of the Younger Students were at. "Take a seat and i will go make sure this place is secure" he said to Cassandra as he moved through the crowd of people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:31 pm
Cassandra had followed after before her hand was taken. It made her blush slightly but only because it was a guy holding her hand... She supposed. She followed through the school. She was unsure as to what was going on. Something serious since there were quite a few people in the guild hall. She nodded her understanding and immediately took a seat when she was told too. She didn't exactly know any of these... people...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:22 pm
(Sorry, you were talking with Ash and I thought she should reply back first. I'll continue now.)

"I think we should go meet master Amaya, a shadow presence is over the University. We should go help them out" Sera turned on her ability to sense heat and headed toward the direction where she feels is probably Amaya.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:24 am
(Not too sure what to do now...)

After some time, Yui headed back inside the school. She was a bit surprised by the amount of people that were around now. She swore it was quite empty in the hallways earlier today. Now she felt uncomfortable with this much people around. She didn't know where to go as she as pushed a shoved a few times for just standing around.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:41 am
((Sorry guys. Between job hunting, baking, and oil painting I haven't had much of a chance to post.))

I closed my eyes and nodded as I watched the scenes play out on the back of my eyelids. That sounded aout right-- and these scenes... looked so familar. Why? Why do I know these so well?

I followed Sera as she stood and lead the way to master Amaya. As we walked, I looked on and smelled and felt the heat and smelled the fire. Lava and magma, the most primal of flame... and one of the most difficult to handle.

As I followed Sera and drew closer to the lace that held ths massive amount of fire.... Why did I feel more and more comfotable and happy the closer I get? Shouldn't it be scary for someone who just started to learn? I looked up at the sky, my thoughts distant. Just who the hell am I?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:52 am
As Ed smelled the brimstone, he smiled a little. While he enjoyed the smell of burning firewood better, he guessed this could do. He stayed behind the two girls, probing his thoughts. Well Ed, you're here. You have power. There is something wrong with the school. The best way to help out is to just get over yourself and learn. And lots of practice. He nodded to himself, his goal now clear in his mind.

Sebastian stood on the edge of the school's forest. He took a deep breath of the air, and frowned. "Magma," he said to himself. He slunk closer to a tree and disappeared into the shadows of the trees.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:50 pm
Maya Freana
((Well stop it. wink Nah you're good, luckily my new kitten has me very occupied.))

"The students." Amaya sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Ash is already not listening to me. Edward seems skilled enough but he's almost too terrified of himself to accomplish the simplest of exercises at this point in time." She murmured before thinking of Sera. "Sera is...I'm not sure how I feel about her yet. With the darkness looming, it's hard to tell how I should feel about her." She sighed. "What about you and your student?" She asked.

Maverick nodded and said "Sounds frustrating." He shook his head and said "My student lacks confidence. She also seems to be in a rush to learn and or have me just decide I am done with teaching her. She lacks patience. It is an amusing student. It shall prove to be a rather interesting experience."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 pm
Sighing, Amaya rested her head on Maverick's shoulder, looking out at the lake. "Do you remember what it was like when we were students?" She asked. "I don't remember us being quite this difficult." Amaya muttered. Of course, things were different in Amaya and Maverick's time. The fire head master was known to use fire magic to punish students, and Amaya had been on the wrong end of his magic enough times to learn her lessons.

Sivlerwolf14

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm
Maverick chuckled and said "It feels so long ago that we were students." He thought back and said "I remember a certain young woman being quite the handful. She had all these temper issues, almost burned me once or twice." His eyes looked down at her as he smiled and said "I also remember that everyone seemed to be scared of her. But beyond that temper there was a really wonderful person."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 pm
Smiling, Amaya looked up at Maverick. "Really? All I remember is a certain young man constantly playing pranks on me and dousing my flames until I got so mad I'd set something in the school on fire. And even after all that, I'd still want to be in his company." She teased before shifting her weight to the balls of her feet to move herself up and kissing Maverick softly on the lips. They had been friends for a long time, and whether Amaya was fully aware or not, things had changed between them since they became masters and began relying on each other in a more serious matter than when they were younger.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm
Maverick was about to say something when suddenly something soft hit his lips. He realised quickly that Amaya was kissing him a slight bush arose on his cheeks, he kissed her back his arms wrapping slowly around her waist and he pulled her close and deepening the kiss with a very intense amount of passion and he lifted her slightly off the ground.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games