Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:29 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake was shocked at first and move his hands back to her hair playing with it "not going to work on me" he said with a light smile on his face as his other hand move down her back

" Drake. Can you stopping playing with my hair so we can get up and see if my mother left anyone dead" she asked looking into his eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:33 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake not his head and slowly get up off the floor and hold her hand. he walked with her heading over to the cell where Raye's mother was locked inside of it "don't see bodies"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:47 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake not his head and slowly get up off the floor and hold her hand. he walked with her heading over to the cell where Raye's mother was locked inside of it "don't see bodies"

" What did she mean 'there will be a fall in the future dealing with his past of his blade that bathes in royal blood' drake?" she asked him mumbling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:07 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake looked back at her remembering a bit what her mother side " fate can be change. and by my hands it will " he said holding her hand to his chest " give you my word none of what she said will happened"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:20 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake looked back at her remembering a bit what her mother side " fate can be change. and by my hands it will " he said holding her hand to his chest " give you my word none of what she said will happened"

" Drake, do you know what she meant?" she said trying to pull her hand away  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:29 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake looked away for a bit" think I got another meaning from it..so tell me my love" he hope it was something he can chage  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:26 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake looked away for a bit" think I got another meaning from it..so tell me my love" he hope it was something he can chage

" You tell me? you are hiding something and when you decide me the truth.. meet me in the meadow" she stormed out the room and ran to the meadow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:06 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

User Image
Drake only smiled and headed back home for a bit. heading to the lower level of the manor. he sit down in a chair In the room "to bad that young fool. don't know am the grand child of the last dark lord ....maybe that why I can get people to follow me easy" he said laughing to himself and put on the dark lord armor heading to the meadow to meet Raye "hello my love" he said in his voice before it change to demonic tone  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:58 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

User Image
Drake only smiled and headed back home for a bit. heading to the lower level of the manor. he sit down in a chair In the room "to bad that young fool. don't know am the grand child of the last dark lord ....maybe that why I can get people to follow me easy" he said laughing to himself and put on the dark lord armor heading to the meadow to meet Raye "hello my love" he said in his voice before it change to demonic tone

Raye sneak up behind Drake in his armor and held a dagger to his neck. " Who are you and if you're Drake what happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:05 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake grab her hand and spin around facing her "this is me...your mother was a right about me. in really I have the blood of the first dark lord in me" he remove his helm for her to see his face 'should had told you sooner then later" he felt bad for doing that  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:37 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake grab her hand and spin around facing her "this is me...your mother was a right about me. in really I have the blood of the first dark lord in me" he remove his helm for her to see his face 'should had told you sooner then later" he felt bad for doing that

" No. She's not. You're not a dark lord. You just Drake, a brave knight who just save a clan of people" Raye said. "I don't want you wearing this armor. Your blood doesn't define you as a man but thank you for telling me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:58 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake put his hand onto her cheek "i love you Raye. but there are people in this world not caring...so I will become a dark lord to rewrite all of the evil in this world" he held her close to his chest  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers