Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:24 pm
Opening the door Kyo stood at the doorway for a moment holding the nob as he looked around the room slowly. "You will have to excuse me your highness but I had heard voices aside from your own coming thru the door. Knowing the seamtresses had left earlier I became worried" he told her his sheild at his side and touching his blade as he kept scanning the room. Nothing looked out of place that he could see.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 pm
Arlyn shook her head. "Other voices? Are you sure they did not come from outside?" she asked, masking her worry that Kyo might spot something out of place and find the twins. "Echoes are strange in this tower, after all."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:18 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"No your highness I am rather positive from they way they coming right after your own voice" Kyo said as he stood at the door looking around it slowly. As was usually the case everything was the same aside from the dress which was the reason the seamstresses had come earlier. "The way and placement of the voices make it seem as tho if the voices were in all actuality with your room" Kyo said as he took another step inside letting the door slowly close behind him as he reached his hand down and put his hand on the hilt of his sword.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:21 pm
Arlyn watched Kyo closely, but kept a calm demeanor. "Sir knight, may I ask how much sleep you've gotten recently? I understand my stepmother set you to guard me, and I'm grateful for it, but I cannot condone you losing sleep for it if that is the case," she said. She was sincere in her concern, but part of her was trying to trick him into thinking he was hearing things.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:25 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking at her he almost laughed a bit. "I have gotten plenty of sleep I do have times where I am not on this duty" he told her his eyes panning around again judging a few things as he slowly relaxed a bit. While there was likely some one within the room the way the princess was acting showed it was not someone who would pose a threat to her. "Closet, Bed, Window?" Kyo asked as he set his upon the hilt of his weapon as he crossed his arms looking at her. "Or your highness have you been getting enough sleep as of late" he questioned her in a way telling her to not treat him as if he was a fool.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 pm
Arlyn chuckled. "Of course I have," she said. "And there is no one else here. Only you and me." She wasn't about to admit that the twins were hiding beneath her bed. Kyo was no fool, she knew, but she wasn't about to give up the only friends she'd had since being placed in this tower.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 am
ShizukathePudu

"Hehe... Sorry... Oh, you knew about the party? I don't know if they let the commoners like us into the party or not. If they don't then we're going to sneak in." Shano gave Alura a sly grin, unsure if she approves of her idea. "Anyway, first let's go find a nice dress around here. I just bought one from the shop there and saw a lot of nice things." Shano dragged Alura into one of the stores.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:02 am
Talia left the inn she was staying at to find herself a suitable dress. She didn't expect shops to carry elegant dresses that she had back at the castle so she had to lower her standards. She also needed to find a way to receive a cheap one since she didn't have much extra money to spend. Heading into the first shop she saw, she browsed the dresses as well as she subtly watched the owner and started thinking of a plan.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:21 am
Xavier opened the door and the group arrived at the bath "Looks like we are the only ones here" he said as he walked into the area.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 am
((I wanna post so i shall :3 ))

Lily looked over towards where the guard had entered. She was inspired by the fact that he was so... So protective. And so into his duty. She smiled to herself. Cat nudged Lily so that she would concentrate on being as quiet as possible. She looked over to where her bag was... And it was slightly out of the closet... She silently cursed herself for leaving it out... Even if it was only barely out... She couldn't help feeling stupid...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:10 pm
"Fantastic." Leon said and stepped into the water, sighing in relief as the warmth washed over him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:47 pm
"It's hard to not know when there's talk from the local soldiers about having to take up guard tonight," Alura replied with a smile as she was dragged into a store. It seemed a little... odd for her to be shopping for something like this. Then again, it wasn't every day a party was being held by a royal family. Of course, her tune changed when she entered the store as several dresses caught her eye - most of them with fairly high prices to go with. She still had to have some money in case something happened or she had to leave town for any reason.  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:04 pm
Xavier slipped into the water the warm bath eased his muscles as he sat in the water "So whats the plan for us getting you to see the princess?" he asked Leon as he leaned on the rim of the bath  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:23 pm
"There's no real plan actually, it'll probably end with you and Free distracting anyone who needs distracting though." Leon said happily, glad that Free had taken his bath earlier.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:30 am
Shano watched Alura looking through the clothes, she was probably contemplating about the price. Shano went to look at some herself, she wouldn't buy them because she already spent half of her savings. Shano regretted having explored only half of the store, she saw many clothes that would match her better, but nevermind. Shano looked up to see Alura picking up a beautiful dress. "Are you picking that one? Then let's go!" They quickly paid for the the dress and left the store. "Come quick! The dress is not the only thing we need to worry about, but also makeup!" Shano said cheerfully, dragging Alura back to the tavern, again.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games