Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

"You idiots have no idea how important that damn shard is! And now, she's sent you to your deaths!" Virgil growled and with a flurry of his weapon, struck the other soldier down, feeding his sword before rushing off to find Olivia, he needed to hurry. I just hope I make it in time. He thought, dismissing his sword and jumping into the river and crossing as fast as he could. Once he reached the other side, he took off again in Olivia's direction.

That is the weapon I will create.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:39 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

The soldier searched the woman but wasn't finding the shard on the surface. He cursed finding the chain he knew the Queen had had it on but it not there. The forest around them was collapsing under the fire and heat he had caused to catch her. He saw her trying to wake but knew she was too weak, and with the blow it would be some time still before she could fully wake. He moved fast still Binding her hands and propping her against a tree. When he had done so is when he noticed the bandage on her arm. He shook his head not resisting and removed the bandages to see the blackened burned skin underneath. But what made him smile more was the shard that had fallen out. "Clever girl, If not for curiosity, I wouldn't have known to look there. He held the shard a moment before taking her by the tie around her wrists he had made and brought her over his shoulder. His queen would have some fun with this one he was sure.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"If you know what's good for you, you'll put her down and hand over the shard immediately." Virgil said flatly, panting as he held his sword at the ready. He had poured everything he had into getting here and if this soldier was going to be obstinate, Virgil might have a tough time fighting this time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:07 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The soldier would turn hearing the voice of another and saw the man the others were supposed to grab. He sighed tucking the shard into a pocket then moving so the woman would drop to the ground. He drew his sword and looked to the man. He had to be some form of tough to make it through the others, and the heat of this forest. "The shard is to go back to my queen. You can either accept it or leave. It will be the only time I offer. The woman is to go back with me."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Another stupid one. Oh well, more fuel for the Atla Sword." Virgil said and sighed, resigning himself to another fight. He would strike this soldier down and leave with both Olivia and the shard. Virgil closed his eyes, preparing himself for the upcoming fight, his swords appearing around them to create a barrier to prevent escape.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:11 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The soldierlooked to the man then the woman on the ground. "Why don't you surrender? The way I see it, this battle could go either way of you or I winning. However at the moment the odds could be moved to my favor. I don't really care either way if either of you live or die. Our orders were to get the shard and bring you back. No other specifics given. If I felt so inclined, I could kill your companion now? It would save me from lugging her around." He was making a gamble with this one of course. To eemphasize thouh he lowered the blade to the woman at his feet, letting the tips rest at her neck.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:13 am
User Image Virgil Fox

"Normally, I'd let you be, but this isn't normally. That skeletal mage that attacked you was after that shard, and if he gets it, that's more problems for everyone. So go ahead, kill her, we'll see how long you last a swirling hellstorm of blades." Virgil said threateningly and readied himself. He could move one of his swords to strike the man's arm, preventing him from killing Olivia, only if he acted fast enough. That was also provided the soldier would actually try it. If he did, then it was possible the initial shock would give Virgil the split-second chance to quickly kill him. If not, then Virgil would have to fight him conventionally, perhaps distracting him long enough to put a sword in his back.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:07 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The soldier watched the man as he spoke debating if he should just kill the woman in case she would come to during the fight and become a distraction. The comment about letting him kill her almost surprised him. "So then, you're nothing but a fighter, by your comments another's life has little to no value to you." He noticed the woman stir slightly but would only smile. He had one shot for this knowing if the other was bluffing it would be the time to attack. He drew the sword back only a little and thrust it down just missing the woman's neck. He had his orders and knew the queen would prefer this one alive, but had to make it seem like he had struck her. He'd move though hoping to counter any action of the man from his own movements.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Life always has value." Virgil said simply as one of his swords moved to strike at the man. "It just depends on the people you meet." He said coldly and began walking forward, his floating weapons closing in on the soldier as well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:41 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

He moved to dodge the attack of one of the blades seeing multiple appear. He did the best he could thankful for the blaze of the forest around them to give him more light to see them. He did his best though to deflect the blades away knowing if there were multiple people attached to each instead of one person's mind, this would end badly. He noticed the woman begin to stir a bit and called a wall of fire between him and the man. There was no way he was going to give up his Queen's prize without a fight.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah
Kinda feeling bad we're posting so much... but with the others not around didn't feel fair with our charies who are active to not have play time

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

((It happens sometimes.))

He's desperate, better finish him before he does anything drastic. Virgil thought and summoned his Tsukikage, using the Moon Beam to quell the fires. He then fired off several blasts at the Soldier, hoping to keep the man from absconding with either Olivia or the shard.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:10 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The soldier cursed as his wall of fire was taken down and a small area cleared of the flames as well. He deflected best he could as the strange attack continued moving back a bit to regain some form of footing. He glanced to the woman knowing the punishment for failure, but didn't wish to fail at least for his Queen's prize. "My Queen is waiting for her prize, I'll not fail her." He set his jaw calling more flames despite the other's moves to quell them.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Well then she's going to wait indefinitely!" Virgil yelled and surged forward, whirling both the Tsukikage and Atla Sword through the flames and striking at the Soldier. Virgil was pouring everything he could into this last assault and he would be damned if he failed, especially after enduring that fire queen's intolerable hellhole.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:48 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

He cursed as the other attacked more directly with two swords. He called his fires but the target was too close to be of any real use in the fight. He did his best against the other, he had to admit this one wasn't bad for a human. It was during the attack he slipped up and would end up paying for it. He would call out as one of the blades landed it's strike and soon enough collapsed dead on the ground. The forest still blazing around them as trees and branches began falling under the heat and stress.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

Virgil checked the Soldier to confirm the man was dead before searching his body for the shard, eventually finding it. He looked and saw the forest fire was becoming more and more severe. "Now is as good a time as any to get out of here." He muttered as he grabbed Olivia and trudged off, wanting to get away from the blaze and possibly any more Soldiers that might be coming after them. They were lucky I haven't gotten the Chronicle Sword yet." Virgil thought to himself, wondering if anyone other than him even knew of the legendary sword.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces