Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked the. Looked up at Ezekiel. "I... I can't do that. They're meant for you... It's okay. I can just buy something... I have enough." He told him with a small smile.
Yuki looked over at Arika and Natsu. "Oh! I'm sorry! Ezekiel, this is Arika and Natsu. Arika and Natsu, this is Ezekiel." He introduced them. Arika looked at Ezekiel then smiled. "Hiya!" She greeted him. Natsu nodded at him, expressionless still.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel frowned a bit lowering the lunches. "But I can't eat them both." He mumbled to himself and stared at the boxes. As Yuki introduced the prince to his friends he gave a half smile and nodded.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked at Ezekiel and softly smiled. "But I can't take something that belongs to someone else. I'm sorry..." He apologized.
Arika looked at Yuki. "I'm going to go to the cafeteria with Natsu... We'll see you later, 'Kay?" She said. Yuki looked over at her and nodded. "Okay." He replied to her. Arika smiled. "Bye bye." She said then looked over at Ezekiel. "It's nice to meet you, Ezekiel." she told him then left with Natsu to the cafeteria.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded lightly. He thought it would be nice to surprise Yuki with a lunch, but he was wrong. It was a bummer one of these lunches will go bad, but the princes offer being shut down hurt. Even if Yuki was saying it nicely, rejection hurts. The prince looked at the lunches again not feeling like having either of them now.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked at Ezekiel an felt a pain in his heart. He felt so guilty now. "Prince..." His tone soft.
After a moment, Yuki grabbed Ezekiel's wrists with both of his hands. "Um... How about this... I'll eat the lunch... But tomorrow we will make lunches for both of them to pay them back. How about that?" He asked him, hoping he wouldn't be so sad now.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 pm
Tricky Kiddo
User Image
========================

"Why?" Ezekiel's asked a bit monotone. "You didn't want one so why even take one. To make me happy?" The prince then turned around and walked to a trash can dropping the two lunches. "Just forget I even asked." He then walked off leaving Yuki their. If Yuki was hurt by what he just did the prince didn't even realize. This is how he get's when he feels hurt, he gets angry along with it and just doesn't care. It's his own way of copping with his feelings.
In the hall everyone couldn't believe how the prince just acted. Nobody has ever seen the prince like this, he is usually sweet and caring. Seeing him just leave and throw away the perfect lunches was shocking.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki was about to say something then stopped when he saw Ezekiel throw away the lunch boxes. After he watched Ezekiel leave, he put his hand above his heart and gripped his shirt. He looked down at the ground and felt tears started to form. Why did I do that...? That was so hurtful to him... I can be so stupid...! He thought to himself then squeezed his eyes shut. He brought his arm up and wiped his tears off on his sleeve.
When he calmed down, Yuki walked over to the trash can and pulled out the lunch boxes. He opened one of them to see if the food in there was okay then walked off.
After a few minutes, Yuki arrived at Ezekiel's class. He asked around and found both of the girls that gave Ezekiel the lunch boxes. "U-um... I'm Yuki Kanamaki from class A... I'm friends with Ezekiel... Um... I'm sorry, but something happened and Ezekiel is not able to accept this lunch box today. Maybe tomorrow... I'm sorry..." He apologized, bowing and handing them each their lunch box. After every thing was okay, Yuki left and went up to the roof.
Yuki sat down by a wall, leaning his back against it. He brought his knees up to his chest, wrapped his arms around them, then buried his face in his knees. A few seconds later, the tears overflowed and he began to cry. Maybe the prince hated him now. Maybe he was annoyed with him and is tired of him now. Yuki didn't know what he would do if that happened.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image
========================

The prince actually left the school and went into town. His anger was fueling him now and all he wanted now was food, to drink, to feed off of a humans blood. As he walked on the streets he herd a slight scream, but it seemed to be muffled. He stopped and listened carefully over the noise of the town. Ezekiel then quickly rushed off finding himself in a dark alley. He say a women being pushed up against the walk by a man covering her mouth. Perfect... He thought licking his lips. In seconds Ezekiel appeared behind the man, grabbing his shoulder the prince hurled the man over into the other wall. The prince looked back to find the women still standing there in shock at tears filled her eyes. "Run!" She nodded and tripped as she began her escape, only to get up and dart out of the alley. Just then Ezekiel caught a fist inches from his own face.
"Not bad." He grinned then looked at the man with his red eye. The man got scared by seeing Ezekiel's eyes and tried to pull away, but the prince kept a tight grip on his fist. "Oh no, it's my turn."Ezekiel then pulled the man closer to him and bit down on his neck. The man scream was short, only because the prince snapped his neck in this process. Ezekiel drained as much as he could out of this body when he finished he chucked the guy into the dumpster and used the now dead mans shirt to wipe up the blood from the scene.
The tapping of multiple footsteps came closer to Ezekiel. "Over here, it happened over here!" He herd a women's voice. He quickly threw the shirt away and climbed up to the roof of a building, making his own escape. When the women and two police officers arrived they found a empty alley way. "What?" The women said. "It was here a man pinned me against the wall and was going to rape me, then a boy came and threw the man off me. How could they both be gone?" The police walked in and looked around a little shaking their heads. They told the women to go home and rest, she was probably working to hard and imagined this scene.
As this happened the prince was dashing from roof top to roof top to make it home. Only a few minutes later he was at the front door. Mr. Takami opened the door and looked at his prince. "Master, you couldn't go a little more could you?" He said shameful the prince went and killed and also skipped the rest of school.
"Oh shut up, I don't need to hear anything from you old man!" He barked at his butler and shoved past him. The princes eye were still shining red as his anger still flowed through him. He went up to his room slamming the door shut and locking it. Ezekiel went to the window and ripped down the large curtain. He then stormed over to the desk and picked it up throwing it over his head at the other wall smashing it to bits, even his potion was spilled over the floor. He kicked over one of the dressers and tore down the painting of himself. He also ripped only one half of the drapes on the bed framing leaving Yuki's side and all his things untouched. He stood at the window after his destruction breathing heavily, his skin began to burn and he yelled running out of the direct light. He quickly dashed into the closet and sat in there staring at a wall. After a while his anger began to come down and his eyes went back to normal. His clothes were covered in blood from his feeding. He didn't change and didn't leave the closet not wanting to see what he just did.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

A bell rang through out the school minutes later. Yuki wiped the tears away from his eyes and stood up. Lunch was over and it was time to get to class.
Yuki walked to class, his eyes red from crying. When e entered his classroom, he was ambushed by Arika.
"Hiya!" She greeted him then blinked seeing his face. "We're you crying?" She asked him. Yuki looked at her then shook his head. "N-no... Th-there's nothing to worry about... I-I'm..." He paused then sighed. "I'm fine..." He answered her then sat down at his desk. Arika blinked then exchanged glances with Natsu. Something was wrong. What ha happened to Yuki? He had never acted like this before.
Finally, school ended and Yuki gathered his things. He looked at his friends and smiled. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye." He said then left the classroom as he put on his backpack. He walked down the hallways, looking and feeling sad. He didn't know how he was going to face the prince now. This is all my fault...

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
========================

Back at home Amelia was at Ezekiels door knocking. "Ezeky, open up please. Come on let's talk about it. It's never good to shut yourself out from everything else. Brother?" She continued to bang on the door but got no reply. Mr. Tamaki walked up and Amilea shook her head.
"Master, school is out I'll go and pick up Master Yuki." He said then turned and left out to the limo. It soon arrived at the front of the school and Mr. Takami waiting while holding the door open for Yuki.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki walked out of the school, his face looking sad. He had cried again so once again his eyes were red. He looked up to see Mr. Takami by a limo. Yuki smiled. "Oh, good evening Mr. Takami. How was your day?" He asked him as he walked up to him. He tried to hide the fact that he was sad, but Yuki was never good at hiding his feelings.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image
========================

Mr. Takami put a gentle arm around Yuki and helped him into the limo. "No need to know about me sir, but Master Ezekiel left school and fed again, now he locked himself up in his and your room, we can't get him to even talk to us." He explained climbing in next to the boy and closing the door. "You're the only one that has the key to unlock it. We need to check on the prince he hasn't been like this in many years."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked. "Wait... What do you mean?" He asked him. He had acted like this before? For what reason?
For one thing, they needed to get home. And fast. Something could have seriously happened to Ezekiel.
Yuki looked down at his ring and brought his left hand up to his face. He remembered what happened that morning and brought his left hand over his heart. Prince... Be okay... Please... He thought, worrying about him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
========================

"Well, the prince was about eight at the time. His mother was killed by hunter, and she was the only one close to the prince." Mr. Takami paused and looked down remembering their lost of their Queen. "The prince left soon after and each day I found him covered in blood. Sometimes more than once each day. Even his own servants he killed. He let his anger get the best of him and let it control him. It seemed all Ezekiel was live, kill, and feed." He stopped letting it settle for Yuki a bit as he pulled back out those memories. Soon they pulled up to the house and Mr. Takami got out and walked to the door continuing to explain what happened. "Our king, his father, had no choice but to lock his own son up behind bars where he wouldn't harm anymore of our people. He stayed in the cell for six months till Ezekiel was back and let his anger go." The butler then opened the front door and walked with Yuki to the bedroom where Amelia was still trying to get some communication.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki listened and felt so sad for him. The prince had to go through all of that all alone. Nobody understood him. Nobody could help him. He had to figure it out all himself.
When they got to the room, Yuki knocked on the door. "Prince? I'm coming in." He informed him then took the key out from his pocket and unlocked the door.
Yuki looked around and was surprised. The room was trashed. Everything was ruined except for Yuki's side of the bed and his things. He walked into the room, looking around. "Prince?" He called, looking for him. He looked over and saw the closet partly opened. He walked over and opened it more. A relieved smile came to his face when he saw Ezekiel. "There you are." His tone was soft and gentle as he walked over to the prince, sitting down next to him.

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games