Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:24 pm
"I'll take that one as a compliment then." Ayame said and walked over to his teammates, Ayame would probably be fine solo, but he needed to make sure they were fine. "Well, on the one hand, there's the mission to think of, but on the other hand, keeping teammates alive is just as important. So I think I'll be going with the other hand for right now." Ayame said as he held out his hands for his teammates.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:59 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"It wasn't" Hayako said pocketing the two bells as he kneeled down looking at them. "They will both be fine in about fifteen minutes or so" Hayako said as he looked at the three of them. "Alright I guess for the moments that's enough for training. If you showed me your all I can figure out something to help each of you strengthen in your selective styles" Hayako said standing up and stretching. How long had that taken he wondered. Was it lunch time yet.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:03 pm
"Are we taking a break and trying again later, or is it still on? Because I think it might be lunch time." Ayame queried as he helped up Kimiko and Chozu.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:16 pm

"Yes yes we are gonna take a break and go to lunch. Right after Kimiko and Chozu are able to move again" he said chuckling a little bit as he gave a wave to the two ninjas. They had pushed him hard enough on there first time to make him pull his hands out of his pockets. That was a first for him but he didn't mind it gave them a good promise of what they could become.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:57 am
[Reeeeiiii...]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:22 pm
((Zimbu are you waiting on Tayu to post?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:43 pm
((Sorry. My brain's cluttered with a bunch of other s**t with no room for Naruto at the moment. I'll post, but it's gonna be crap. Again, I apologize.))

Rei finished off her ramen and tilted her head to the side, looking at Zane quizzically. "So what do you want us to do, Zane-sensei?" she asked. She caught sight of Nimbus looking at her and blushing out of the corner of her eye, but she didn't want to make him more uncomfortable by calling him on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:14 pm
((I just now noticed I swapped the colors up between Zane and Ayame DX ))

"Excellent question Rei, and the answer will be revealed after finish eating and head out to the training area." Zane said cheerily and finished off his bowl, currently they were waiting on Shu and Rei to finish eating.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:54 pm
((Rei's done eating. I just said that in my post.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:57 pm

After about fifteen minutes Kimiko and Chozu were again able to move completely as they stood up dusting themselves off a bit. "Now then that our team is fully mobile lets head on over to the village and grab a bite to eat. My treat of course" Hayako said smiling at the kids a bit as he put his hands back in his pocket and started walking leisurely back towards the village.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:35 pm
A few minutes after Tonbo showed up at the meeting place, two very light blonde genin strolled up, seeming none too concerned that they were nearly ten minutes late. Tayu quirked an eyebrow. "Well, well, look who finally decided to show up. Mai and Kenta Yamanaka. I trust this tardiness won't happen again?" The two siblings nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo yawned nearly falling asleep from the lack of sleep and waiting. "So when can we learn some sweet new Jutus!?" He asked trying to sound ready to go.

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:06 pm

As Shizuka stood infront of Kai's room a Sunagakaru ninja would appear behind her in a small puff of smoke. "Shizuka" the man would say to get her attention as he handed her a scroll with the kazekage's seal on it before vanishing again. Inside the seal it would tell the woman of the up coming Chunnin exams to be held in the land of fire in the village hidden in the leaf. It would give her an exact date and tell her how the Kazekage expects great things of the genin of the sand.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm
Tayu chuckled. "You won't. Not right away, at least. First, you have to pass a test to prove you really are genin material. Kita!"

The hawk launched himself from the tree and dropped a couple bells into Tayu's hand, then swooped down to land on a rock beside her. "You will try to take the bells from Tayu's hand, using any means necessary," he rumbled.

Shizuka nodded to the other ninja and read over the scroll. "All right. Kai, your mother has breakfast ready for you in the kitchen. Go eat, then meet me at the training area."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Looking at the ninja as he appeared, handed Shizuka a scroll, then vanished Kai wondered about what was on the paper. Shizuka telling him about food broke his chain of thought as he simply nodded and started towards the kitchen. As he did the sand of his goard stashed in his room broke down and followed him snaking its way across the floor. It was natural to see by now the chakra infused sand that he kept by him was always gathering close to the boy.

Entering the Kitchen she had been right on the table fresh food waited for him with his plate already made. As usual there was an empty spot at the table that would never be filled but he kept his eyes off it. Sitting down and eating at a slow pace Kai watched about the kitchen. His mother would likely have already left for what ever it was that she did as a job. He wasn't sure but never bothered to ask either. It didn't concern him that much. Lost in thought tho he didn't realize he had finished his plate as his fork hit it making a sound to bring him out of his thoughts. The sand around him gathered the dishes up and deposited them in the sink as Kai started for the door. His gourd forming as he left.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games