Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:11 am
Arika frowns at Tommy, not very happy to have someone sitting next to her. "Thanks, I guess...", she mumbles.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:01 pm
Reiko glances around at the empty seats and sighs, "If anyone isn't here in five minutes, I'm marking them absent." She puts the thermos away and stretches.

Anniria
molly the crazy angel
ura the rainbow king
Shabatha

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:48 pm
Taru Satou hurried in. He was holding a large pile of books. He still was bad at the game. But, he was learning the theory. He was vastly out if breath and red in the face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:04 pm
Jasper decided to pass the five minutes by looking through several containers of cards. He was bored and felt like building a new deck. What sort of deck should I make though. Should I do a Big Mac, Whopper, or maybe even Gordita Supreme? Jasper thought to himself as he began looking through cards.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:57 pm
{woops sorry bout that}

Mashira strode into the classroom with all the haughtiness she had, as if the class had been waiting for her as opposed to her being late. She practically glided to her seat and sat down with grace and poise and sat waiting for the lesson to begin.
{There's the rich b***h and now for the trouble maker, cue original pokemon rival theme lol XD}

Kikala walked into the room long after the cut off, obviously not giving a ******** as she walked to a random empty seat and flopped down in it, her feet resting on the desk and the chair tilted back, as she promptly fell asleep, not caring.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:29 pm
Reiko watches the stranglers strangle in with a bland expression, scribbling something on a sheet as each walked in. "Five minutes are up.", she says, standing up and walking towards where Kikala was sleeping. She stares thoughtfully at the girl for a moment before gently grabbing her shoulder and then not so gently yanking her forward, not caring if the girl hit her head on the desk or not. "Either listen to what I say in class or I fail you."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:03 pm
Kikala leapt from the chair as she was shoved forward, rolling over the desk and onto her feet on the other side, looking around wildly for the threat, one arm already drawn back for a punch. She eventually stood and sat back down with a 'tch', leaning back with her feet on the desk, but awake this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:12 pm
"Good girl.", Reiko pats the girl on the head before walking back to her desk. "As most of you should know, this is the Effects Studies class and I am the unfortunate teacher that has to stay sober enough to teach you.", she begins, shuffling through papers, "We're going to start off class by discussing why you picked certain effect monsters to be in your deck and not other ones."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:35 pm
Kikala growled at the pat and swiped at the hand, shoving it away and glaring at the teacher as she walked away. She crossed her arms over her chest and refused to participate in the class Q&A session.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:53 pm
Danny ran into the class "Sorry I'm late no one woke me." He said with a small laugh as he took a seat. He smiled like he said with a grin wondering if he missed anything cool.  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:07 pm
"How kind of you to grace us with your presence.", Reiko responds, watching Danny take his seat, "Perhaps you should get an alarm." She honestly didn't care much if students were late, but being sober for the first time in a while had put her in a somewhat less pleasant mood than normal. "Maybe you would like to start us off in our discussion. Why did you pick the effect monsters in your deck?"

Arika watches silently from her seat, making note to to sleep in this class after seeing what had happened with the other girl.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:15 pm
Danny rubbed the back of his head. "Well mostly because there fun and nothing is more thrilling the having a duel come down to a dice roll or coin flip." He said with a smile.  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:25 pm
"An interesting reason.", Reiko says with a shrug, looking at the other students, "Anyone else wish to speak willingly before I start calling on people?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:07 am
"Often people put in cards that they have a particular preference towards. Often it comes in the form of an archetype. attribute, or type. Additionally people will put effect monsters in their deck to emphasize particular strategies. This can sometimes come at the cost of having weaker effects or a strategy that is too specialized to adapt to situations, or too general to be consistent." She didn't much like this teacher, but if the teacher knew her facts, it wouldn't really matter at all how she acts when compared to being someone who has knowledge that Maya could use.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:59 pm
Reiko lightly taps her desk as she responds, "Correct, though I wasn't asking for general reasons why. I'm asking for personal reasons."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games