Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:59 am
Carlanza looked over at Robert. "Yeah the second one I know... But I'm not so sure about the first one..."

Shiyanna had sat on the other side of Nicole as se sat thinking about te questions... She had no idea on the first one... Maybe it was a trick and their were a ton of horses?

"Alright class, now that I've given you all a chance to answer, let's see who thinks they got the right answer for the first one hmmm?" She didn't give any one a chance to answer as she immediately picked up the roster. "How about Mr. Raijin? Do you have the answer to either question?" She said as she sat on her desk again and crossed her legs. She placed her elbows on her knees and leaned forward until her chin was placed in her hand.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:17 am
It must have been bad luck to have been called on. Miss Cortez wanted Rajin to answer first. Greeeaaat. Call on me, like I have a definite answer. The efreet hide his anxiety behind a cold stony gaze. Rajin stood up calmly, cracking his neck as he did, all in an attempt to hide any weakness. "I believe most of know the answer to the second one." Rajin said cynically. "But, I believe the first one to be a trick question. Dividing the number of heads by the legs of humans and horses yields two different numbers." Rajin stood there silently for a moment, waiting for Miss Cortez to say whether he was correct or not. It was an awful feeling being put in the spot like that. Rajin felt like he waiting for someone to end his life, like a prisoner at the guillotine. Just hurry up and say it. 'Sorry Mr. Uusash, that answer is incorrect. The answer is blah blah blaaaah.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:12 am
Robert looked at the student who stood up and could tell he was a random shot by the teacher and with the current question he was probably screwed so he waited to see how things would turn out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:13 pm
Angelina smiled as he answered. She stood and walked over to the students desk. "Actually you are correct. But two answers does not answer the question. So you are correct but also not correct. The answer... Here let me write it onto the board." She said patting the students back in good job before heading back to the board and writing that the answer was 24 horses and 50 humans. "Now what you have to do is take the numbers given to you and write them down. So 74 heads. 196 legs." She said before turning back to the board and finishing the answer.

HM = Human and
HR = Horse

HM + HR = 74
2HM + 4HR = 196
(2HM + 4HR) - (2 HM + 2HR) = 196 - 148
2HR = 48
HR = 24
HM + (24) = 74
HM = 74 - 24
HM = 50
"So students this is how you would get your answer as 24 horses and 50 humans.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:54 pm
Carson looked down at his paper to see random doodles and squiggles. If she keeps pulling questions like these I'm gonna need tutoring. He thought and sighed. At least he hadn't been chosen to stand up and answer the question.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:40 pm
Nicole was pretty impressed actually. For a woman who flaunts her sexiness without shame, she's really good at her job, even though she doesn't look it. She turned to Shiyanna, giving a giggled before quickly whispering to her. "Maybe all of that math smarts is in her boobs and that's why they're so big." She joked, wanting to get closer to Shiyanna since they haven't really talked much yet.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:26 am
Rajin stood there, making direct eye contact with the teacher. A look of anxiety leaking through his eyes. The closer he was to Miss Cortez, the harder it was to contain a straight face. She was the kind of person who had this strange aura about her. The kind that just seemed to attract people. Nevertheless, Rajin was able to shrug it off. As the teacher told Rajin his results and patted him on the back, the efreet stood there for a moment lost in thought. While it wasn't really a big deal that he had gotten the answer half right, it still seemed to affect him in a way.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:50 am
Shiyanna looked over as Nicole made a joke about the teacher. She tried not to giggle out loud, she didn't want to hurt them. I totally agree! She wrote still trying not to giggle out loud.

Carlanza watched as the professor finished the answer and looked down at her paper. She had done it right! Oh she was so pleased."Robert I did it right!" she whispered happily.

"Alright since everyone was having trouble with this question I will start making the plans for class that will lead up to the point of this question. And also after it." She said and as she finished the bell rang. Smiling she waved as she opened the door for them to leave.

((Next class!!!))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:51 am
Krynn almost immediately got up. She seemed to slither out of the room quickly, waiting at the door for the two companions she had attached herself to. The lamia spoke softly to herself in Russian, annoyed by the lack of skill shown in the classroom. They would be doing nothing more than child's work all year, she presumed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:30 am
"Lets head to the next class now Shiya!" Nicole said with a smile, quick to give her Siren friend a nickname as she took her hand and head out to catch up with the Lamia beauty that is Krynn. "Ready to go the next class?" She asked Krynn with a grin.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:04 pm
The snake gave a smile, nodding. "Of course, sweet. Will you grace me with sitting near me once more? You, as well, Shiyana. Gorgeous ladies are the best company," She winked, but her mind was abuzz. Was this how she was to interact? And that smell was so strong, and it lingered, and it drew Krynn closer to Nicole. "Wouldn't you agree, sweet?" Sweet stuck. It was going to be her name for Nicole. Perhaps she would like it. The lamia pushed some of her white hair behind her ear, smiling to Nicole. As she smiled, her nose seemed a bit higher. Her haughty behavior was showing some, nose-in-the-air attitude. She and her companions were beautiful, there was no doubt to that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:20 pm
Robert smiles and stands up after hearing her excitement and the announcement to head to the next class "I see, you're pretty smart, I don't know if I am gonna be able to help you in math this year if you keep getting these problems correct." He says with a chuckle as he grabs his things and waits for Carlanza.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:52 pm
Nicole blushed, Krynn complimenting her about her looks. "I-I'm not gorgeous really. Shiya is though! Your looks though... T-they're beyond beauty!" Nicole said to her, blushing deeply as she complimented Krynn in an oddly blunt way. She then picked up that Krynn always called her 'Sweet', a nickname she now has. "Krynn, is there a nickname you want me to call you? I noticed you had one for me so I just thought I'd ask. You're beauty and rather regal posture with your nose up reminds me of.. of a princess. You remind me of a princess." She said to her, a compliment that was even bigger then it was meant to be.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:11 pm
(Hey Spartan, I know this sounds random, but could find another picture for you character. The one you're using is gone/deleted.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:32 pm
Yui looked down at all the scribbles...at least one of her answers was correct, but she was so unsure of herself that she went on trying to figure out other possible ways. Once the bell rang she put away her books and checked her schedule again. "Um...Looks like next class is P.E." she said to Carson as she started getting up.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games