Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemon gijinka (spartan x Molly) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:14 am
Molly smiled at his shyness. She nodded and went back to the kitchen to make dinner. She was surprised by his attitude. One minute he's a shy boy, the next he's a naughty sex addict, then back to shy. She thought it was really cute and it made her giggle to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:26 pm
Kacey did a twirl in front of the mirror, blushing at his own sight. They beauty of the dress even impressed someone like Kacey, something that brought sparkles in his eyes. He wanted to show off how he looked to the only other person he felt would looks amazing in this dress, his love Molly. He started to walk slower as he got closer, blushing more and more. He then mustered up his courage and went into the kitchen to show Molly! "H-how do I look? I usually don't wear white so I-I don't know..." He asked, looking absolutely ador
able when shy!

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:31 pm
Molly turned around and gasped. "Oh Kacey, you look sooooooooooo cute!!!!" she squealed happily. "I would hug you, but I don't want to get you dirty." she said with a giggle as she pointed to the flour on her cute apron and he could see that she was making a strawberry short cake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:48 pm
"Ooo short cake!" Kacey exclaimed as he saw what she was baking. "I love sweets so I'm really happy that you're making this." He said with a big smile, leaning in and kissed her, careful not to get dirty.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:51 pm
Molly smiled and kissed him back. "Good, cause it's a welcoming cake for you." she said happily and turned around and stirred up the whip cream.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:00 pm
Kacey watched her bake, biting his finger a little as he watched. "How much are you making? That's seems like a lot of whip cream for shortcakes..." Kacey questioned, looking at how much she actually had.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 pm
"Well, I figured we could use it for other things." Molly said with a playful wink and giggled as she iced the cake and cut the strawberries to top it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:12 pm
Kacey saw the wink and immediately became aroused. "Well maybe I should change into that sexy maid outfit then." He whispered in her ear, carefully giving her breasts a tease without getting the dress dirty.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:22 pm
Molly blushed deeply when he did that. She didn't expect him to be so bold all of a sudden after being shy a minute ago. "H-Hold on hun." she said. She finished cooking and covered the food so it wouldn't get cold like their breakfast had. "Don't want to reheat all this." she smiled. She then took the leftover icing and strawberries. "I guess this time it's ok to have dessert before dinner." she smiled and lead him up stairs.
(time skip)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:11 pm
Molly came back down after a quick shower. She was limping but had a satisfied smile. She took off the foil on the food and set up their plates. "Kacey! Dinner is ready!" she called up to him as she set their food on the dining table.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:06 am
After taking a shower of his own, Kacey came down dressed in his cute pink pajamas. "Dinner looks amazing Molly!" He commented with a smile, taking his seat at the dinner table.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:25 am
"Thanks love." she said with a smile and sat down too and winced slightly. "I don't think I can take another round today." she said with a giggle and ate her dinner.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:26 pm
"We should probably keep it steady and not got at it like that for a while. I don't want to hurt you." He said, seeing her wince. He continued to eat, rather silently. The food was great, but he was exhausted.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:05 pm
"It's ok love." she said with a smile. After dinner, she washed the dishes and cut them some pieces of cake. "Wanna eat these in the living room? We can watch some tv before bed." she said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:34 pm
"Sure thing." He replied with a smile of his own, going to the living room to wait for her. The cake was moist and delicious, the two of them snuggled closed as they watched TV. However, Kacey didn't stay up long, slowly drifting to sleep on her shoulder.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff