Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Marriage of Dragons will Make Peace(Accepting ,Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Sereda kept up her smiles. She was polite, remembering what she needed to. The fairy walked with him, content to do whatever came to mind. When Ren asked if she liked sweets, her smile spread into a wide grin. Her wings seemed to lift off of her back for just a moment, "Yes, I do!" The excitement in her voice was prominent. The fairy wondered what sort of sweets he planned on getting. Either way, the girl was pleased to know she would be getting some!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:11 pm
Ren gave a grin before walking in a more upbeat and quicker pace. "That is satisfying to hear," he said warmly. "We can head to town to get some then. I know a wondrous bakery. Let's hope we don't spoil our appetites for dinner though," he noted, pocketing his hands. He motioned for her to turn the corner with him.
He chuckled a little, glancing at her with the corner of his eyes rather mischievously. Unlike Eureka, Sereda was a bet more kept and bright. However, deducting from Unmei's reaction to her, she seemed like she had a taciturn side of sorts. But Ren decided to get to know her more, knowing better to not judge before action. She seemed to like sweets, which was a pleasant plus. But she remained as mysterious and unopened as when he first saw her.

Ren aimed at leaving the castle and taking a stroll into town. Alas, he opened his mouth to speak. "So tell me about yourself?"

[ Ichigo... ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:07 pm
Greedy Fat Cat
[ Sorry. ]

Their silent conversation did not last long. Eureka and Ren entered the hall, their heads turned towards each other. They seemingly understood each other without having to speak, as neglected third children, as if knowing each other for a long time rather than a few hours. She gave a small smirk to Ren before letting go of his arm, looking up to see Shayna and Kaimei. She wondered how their time went and looked for clues in Shayna's face. Finding none, she turned to Kaimei. Eureka could not tell if he was acting or not, but he looked, well, like he was forcing himself. Eureka decided that to reassure herself that it was only because he was shy. She didn't want to think about being married to someone who didn't want to be married. Eureka stared a little at him, this probably being the first she had a really keen look at him. She twirled the rose in her hand as she looked, tilting her head a little until he came to greet her. Technically, this was not the first time they met.

"You helped save my people and I on the airship. You are the black dragon I saw," she commented, before she even bowed her head or offered a greeting of some sort. Yet almost immediately, she caught herself and bowed her head. "May you be blessed with luck and happiness," she added quickly afterwards; a common saying of thanks back in her country.
She looked up then, into his eyes. "And the pleasure is all mine, Lord Kaimei," she introduced. She stuck out her free hand, a little awkwardly, for a shake. Her orc guards grunted, waiting near the far wall besides the door.

(Sorry guys ive been away this summer i have been traveling with my dance team going to competitions.plus i didnt have a laptop but ive finally come back home)

Kaimei nodded "Yes the Black Dragon was me, Im just glad the people are safe" he said as he held the princesses hand and kissed it. looked back at the Princesses Orc Guards "Seems like you are heavily protected all the time" he said "To think that Humans and Orcs were able to coexist together and make a stable kingdom, You must be proud to live in such a noble city such as your own." he added  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:05 pm
[ That's totes fine! How were your competitions? They must've been exciting and nerve-wracking. ]

Eureka nodded, gazing down as he kissed her hand. Her ring twinkled under the light, its black stone somewhat reminding her of Kaimei's own scales. She glanced back at her guards, the four of them near the wall. They punched each others' arms, teasing each other. She gave a small, tiny smile before tilting her head towards Kaimei. "My father said such cohabitation is very natural between the humans, orcs, and dwarves. The orcs and dwarves of Trystal's mines and mountains compromised with each other far before the time of man. When human nomads came across Trystal lands, there was much racism and discrimination but have since learned to respect and mingle with each other." She paused, giving Kaimei a good look in the face. And here Eureka was talking about history when she should've been talking about other such things.
"So yes," she murmured, "I am rather proud of living in Trystal." She placed her hands together, stroking the rose's petals. She was still mindful though, which was all the really mattered to her. Trystal had agreed to end the very long war with Draconem with this treaty, so she didn't want to seem boastful. "But you must be proud of living here. After all, this is the famed land of dragons. Many of my people have never seen them before, myself included." The only people who have claimed to have seen them were her father and veterans who fought in the war.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:11 pm
(They were really fun. I didnt win any since im still the rookie of the group but im getting better according to my team mates.)

Kaimei nodded "well my people have kept to themselves over the pass few years still being over the war, but i can see the gleam in their eyes and the happiness that the war is finally over" he said as he moved his hair. Kaimei had strong ties with the Orcs and Dwarves of Trystal and didnt mind the humans from trystal as much because they actually were the first to co exist with magical beings. Kaimei smiled at the Princess "Would you like to go to into The city for a while?" he asked her. He actually wanted to get to know her more.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:49 pm
[ cat_3nodding ]

Eureka listened, drifting her eyes elsewhere as she nodded slowly. It seemed that the need for the war to end was mutual amongst the countries, despite what kind of people they are. History was always her favorite subject; she loved to learn it and hear it. Being sheltered in the castle for so long, and the fact that she was a middle child, she didn't get to see a lot of new things. She glanced down at the blue rose, which remained as youthful and fresh as when she first received it. She had never seen a rose before, for flowers in general weren't as common in Trystal. She had never seen a dragon before either. Today seemed like a day for firsts; Eureka wondered what other first new things she could see in the city as well.

She glanced at Kaimei, who looked to smile at her. It looked funny on his face, mainly because she presumed Kaimei to be the type of person to not smile very much. She chuckled quietly, turning her head as they slowly walked to who knows where.

"I would be delighted to explore the city. I've only been to two cities above the ground in my life in Trystal, so yours would make the third," she commented, looking up at him to see what his face would make.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:41 pm
Kaimei with his serious face started to lead the way out towards the city. The sun was setting it was nearly gone and the sky was orange. People were walking up and down the street looking at Kaimei and the Princess. Little children came up to him bowing before him. He gave them a small smile and patted them on the head as he kept on walking. "What do you think of our city so far? It must be different from the Miner Kingdom of Trystal." he said as he looked at the Princess "I did once visit after the announcement of the truce." he added  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:59 pm
(Hey guys im thinking about working on a new RP. It came from watching an episode of Idol M@aster. This is the rough story i came up with. Korea is home many of the greatest idols that the world has to offer. The Life of an Idol is not simple and glamorous behind closed doors. Studio 645 is Home to the Greatest Female Pop Idols in history. The Light Through Darkness Record Label is Home to the best Male Idols in history. Recently Studio 645 and L.T.D. Came up with a deal and now merging into one company called Young Entertainment Family. They are the first of Rival Companies merging into one. How will the idols live together after this merge? How will the fans respond to this as well? and will the Music become bigger and better?

Yea so thats my concept. dont know if people would go for it but i want to make another ropleplay.)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:01 pm
Eureka put her hands behind her back, clasping them together around the rose. She tilted her head up a little to think, pursing her lips together in thought. "I think," she paused, tilting her head slightly before smiling, "after nearly falling to my death, that your city from sky view is very different from what I expected. It is nothing I've ever seen." She lowered her head a little, sighing quietly. "I was raised to fear and despise the dragon race, because of the war, but now I know not to judge," she admitted.

Her orc guards followed closely, remaining quiet. Eureka glanced at Kaimei as people came to greet him. They must treasure him a lot, which was nice to see. It reminded him of her older brother, Laertes, who was extremely popular in Trystal. Laertes was both kind and handsome, as well as the only royal male heir. Eureka bit her lip, watching Kaimei. He was very unlike her own brother, or even Ren. He seemed mysterious, if not intimidating. And influential, to say the least. But these weren't bad qualities, Eureka presumed. Only that he seemed too serious and not exactly outgoing or exuberant. Eureka looked around the city, which was bright and tall, seemingly reaching for the skies.

She was quite distracted with them, but caught herself. After all, Eureka's objective here was not to sight see. She stuck one of her hand in her pocket, rubbing the piece of straw there. It tickled her palm. "How was your visit? I imagine it wasn't a pleasant one, especially when you are so used to above ground," she murmured.

[ It sounds interesting! I'll gladly make a duo! ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:49 am

At the idea of leaving and going to a bakery, the fairy seemed more enthused. The excitement at the notion made the smile take on a far more genuine turn. Sereda followed with her wings just slightly raised from her back. At Ren's question, the girl didn't speak at first. When she did, her voice was a soft chime, masking over the bluntness of her words, "I excel in magic and potion-making, I have been considered the best in my age group," Her words were laced with a subtle pride, "I enjoy being able to cast and create as many things as I please," She glanced to him, "What about you?"

pramheda

Fox

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:45 am
Ren nodded along, his light step making a quick walk down the entangling cobblestone paths. He found that while Sereda was bright, she also lacked a bit of, well, natural and outgoing behavior that he imagined most fae to have. Perhaps it was because she was the type that took quite awhile to warm up that she sounded a tad blunt. He cleared his throat to speak, running a hand through his darkish hair.

"I don't know. I can do simple things, but I haven't found something that I truly enjoy," he admitted, looking at her then. His brothers bested him at many things, so Ren wanted to find one thing he truly excelled in. It wasn't because he felt lesser than them or felt the need to prove himself, but that he did not want to be compared to his brothers' feats.
That, and also because Ren was still quite young and he had little to explore his options.

He paced forward, the bakery down the alley. "But I do like flying. I imagine your wings would allow you to float, but I don't know if they are up to high elevation?" He was curious. Her wings looked too delicate for high flying, especially so because his own wings were tougher and built well for durability.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:18 pm

The prince cleared his throat and Sereda watched as his fingers tended to the brown locks atop his head. Her heart skipped a beat. She was attracted to this prince, at least physically. She was happy to know he could do many things. that he was perhaps not a bit confined to nothing besides academics and magic. She was not socially graceful like most of her kind.. in fact she seemed to really embarrass herself in that aspect. She would come off too blunt or boisterous. Sereda blinked at the idea of flying to high elevations.. the idea was not unthinkable, they could reach the tops of trees. The fairy's graceful wings drooped back against her back, and she answered softly, "We are able to reach treetops easily, in fact, many of my kind live in houses at such heights. I prefer the treetops myself. The height is calming." Perhaps she was sharing too much.

pramheda

Fox

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 pm
Suddenly two small pairs of arms wrapped around Kaimei's legs as two identical little boys hugged him. "Papa!" they said in unison while hugging gently. The looked up at him and smiled, but when they noticed Eureka, they seemed to be a little nervous for a moment; appearing to hide behind Kaimei. Then after a short moment they waved at Eureka and smiled at her. They introduced themselves, "I'm Hana." "I'm Toge." and they continued to smile happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:42 pm
Ren nodded in agreement. He watched her wings flutter at the thought and smiled at her cheekily. "Exactly. And the higher up you go, the quieter and more peaceful it is," he mentioned. He looked up, lifting his chin upwards. He had to squint, the sun being so bright, before looking back down at Sereda, blinking a couple of times to get back his vision. "And speak louder. Your voice is too soft. Speak louder with that pretty voice you have," he advised. "Otherwise, you come off as too soft-hearted and not much of an impression," he admitted.

The bakery was not much of an eye-catcher. It was plain and simple in the front, having no writing or signs that it was even a bakery except for the wide open door and the smell of fresh bread. Ren led Sereda inside the small bakery, it being just as plain as it was on the outside. Shelves were filled with breads and bakery goods, different sizes and textures. Sweets were filed in small rows on the counter, an assortment of colors making them seem enticing to pick as to eat. A beautiful young woman stood at one end of the counter rolling out dough, her hands rough from years at work. As a girl, she often watched and helped her mother run the bakery. Her golden hair was tied up in a bun by a hankerchief, her apron covered in flour. She looked worn, but had hints of beauty in her face. She smiled immediately when Ren entered, eying the faerie princess with a peculiar curiosity. "Well, well, well, my lord. Back so soon? Eat more sweets, and all your teeth will fall out!" She gave a small laugh to her light voice.

Ren shook his head and put his hands on the counter. "Yup. I really can't help myself. And I've brought a pretty lady who seems to like sweets as much as I do." To this, the young women smiled at Sereda. "Really? Well, I've never met anyone who likes as much sweets as my lord. Double the business then," she joked, while bending underneath the counter and grabbed two small bags. "So, what will it be for the two of you?" She motioned towards the tray of sweets. Ren stepped forward, and immediately pointed to the macaroons.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 am
After a while, the tailor stepped outside after closing up shop. He looked at his keys as he turned, not noticing Marth on the ground unconscious until he loocked the door to his shop. He placed his keys in his pocket as he quickly ran to Marth. He carefully turned the blue haired male onto his back and placed a hand on his forehead. It was cold and the tailor hoped that the guy would make it. He decided that he was going to take him home and let him rest in his bed, though he wasn't sure how.

The tailor was an old man who was thin and was not as strong as he used to be, and there was no one else around to help him either, so the only option was to let Marth stay at the room in the tailor's shop.

The tailor had a bedroom in his shop in case he had a project that kept him late at night, and now it seemed that he would have to use it for another reason. The tailor got the clothes Marth purchased and placed them around his neck as he bent over Marth and grabbed him by his armpits to drag him. He made a u-turn and dragged him back to the shop and unlocked his door, then he dragged the male inside and locked the door from the inside and took him to the back of the shop and placed him in bed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff