Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:54 pm
Ethan wrapped his arms around Eliza, and yawned along with her. Exhaustion was getting the better of them, and he decided to accept it. "Good night, my love."

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:18 am
[ If you want it cat_razz ]

All seemed pleasant in the house. Lenore strummed away, the two murmuring words to each other here and there. Unbeknownst to both of them, there were another set of lovers in the house, whispering lovely sentences in the other room. It seemed almost inevitable this serenity wouldn't last in the Gordon house, at least, not when Ren and Lenore were together. To Eliza and Ethan, their voices had gradually gotten slightly louder, and a commotion could be heard in his room.

"You think you can do whatever you want! Where is the ******** consideration?! Where do I go in all this?!"

Lenore put her guitar in its case and slammed the top, turning to look at him. "You are not the only important thing in my life, okay! It's MY life! Who says you get to have a say in what I decide for myself?!" She didn't react well to anger, and it honestly made her want to cry. She bit her lip, picking up her things.

"Again, you always do this! Face it, Lenore! Stop running away from me!" He jumped off the bed, running after her. He grabbed her arm, to which she turned sharply to slap his face.

"I'm not running any more! I'm human, Ren! I believe that love is boundless! Why try to label it and put restrictions on me?! I can't handle that kind of pressure, Ren!" She yelled bitterly, her dark eyes scared and angry. There was an absoluteness in her which held no guilt. Ren had let her go by then, to which she went down the stairs.

Ren watched her, cursing loudly and punching the wall. He tried to calm down, feeling a little guilty but hated that he did. He wanted to stay angry at her and her flippant personality. A few seconds of that, he turned to Eliza's door, feeling bad that they were so loud when she was sleeping with "girl problems" on her shoulder. He thought he should peek in to see if she was still sleeping and apologize, opening her door slowly. "Eliza."

"Wait! Ren! No!" Lenore turned, having not left yet. She steamed off a little downstairs, at the front door reevaluating their argument. She heard Eliza's door opening, now fearing the worst, and dropped her bags. She scrambled up the stairs, falling once before making it to Eliza's door. She deemed too late, for Ren was already inside her room with a most unbelievable expression.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 pm
Eliza who was almost asleep now faced Ren. He was standing in her room staring at her and Ethan in the bed. Suddenly she wished she had opted to sleep on the floor, or at the very least she'd left the space between them. She sat up quickly trying not to wake Ethan, though she was sure Ren would in a moment. "Ren." She said confused as to why he was in her room. She looked for Lenore who showed up not long after he did. At least she had looked like she tried to stop him. Eliza would have to thank her for it.. "It's not how it look. He locked himself out his house." She tried to explain. Things probably looked bad now though that the two were pretty much spooning when he walked in. Not to mention Ethan didn't have a shirt on.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:34 am
Lenore moved into the room, her face full of confusion and panic and a bit of worry and fear. She turned to Ren, holding his arms and tried to push him out of the doorway, trying her best to try to explain what was happening.

Of course, Ren didn't care. "Get out. Get out! Get out!! The lot of you!!!" Ren pointed to the door. Maybe it was because of his argument with Lenore was what made him so angry. Seeing a guy in Eliza's bed topped it, and he exploded. Eliza had no blood relationship with him, and it was like having a stranger in his house. And then she invited some other stranger inside without his knowledge to sleep with her. Of course, he didn't know if they were sleeping together, but it didn't matter to him because he was angry.
So he just wanted to be alone. By 'lot' he meant all three of them. They were children who didn't understand anything. He moved, across the room and yelled again. "Out of my goddamn house!" He stared hard at Eliza and to Ethan.

Lenore cupped her face, cringing at his burning rage. He'd take a awhile to calm down. She looked to Eliza and Ethan before shaking her head, feeling a little guilty for having them getting caught at such a time. If she and Ren weren't fighting, then this wouldn't have happened. She waved them over, a little disheartened and frightened. "Come on, my house is free. I'm so sorry. It's best you just come back in the morning when he's gone for work," she murmured, her voice a little hurt. Ren was pacing back and forth, cussing loudly and not exactly listening to what they said. Lenore had a free room. She was sure if she explained to her parents they need a place for a night, they'd be fine.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:05 am
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
By the time that Victor and Dale arrived at the party; it was already a quarter past midnight. Liam was over now over by the bomb fire throwing in a bunch of random crap into the fire. By random I mean anything that he could find or stumble upon, he was tossing it inside. And then went he had the urge to to vomit he moved out to the side of the road. Beer bottle in hand and leaning against a street light, Liam felt his liver and gut kiss as he heave up what looked like bacon and eggs, but he didn't eat anything of the sort. So It came to know surprise when he looked up at the nearby car passing by. He saw Vincent and put his finger up and then saw the man drive right through his vomit. Liam stumbled backward to avoid the splat of his own puke on him. He walked away and then went to blare the music up some more. As he looked up at the black sky, he thought about fireworks. His eyes going all doll like and glossy as if he was kid looking at something shiny. So when he went to Victor and put his arm around him he spoke. "You...know what would make this party more interesting. FIREWORKS! Huge explosive light in the at dark sky. What do you think? And why aren't you drinking?" Liam was already drunk and would have a slight add moments when he had way to much liquor, but that what always made his parties fun and interesting. You never knew what he was going to do next.
Bikki K
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 pm
Luckily for Vincent he had the window up, so most of the vomit landed on his windshield and the passenger window. Unfortunately he also drove a convertible, so some of it splattered up over the top and landed in his car. Needless to say, Vincent was not pleased. He pulled the car over to the side and parked it, then got out to have a word with Liam, which was more than likely going to erupt into a physical altercation.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 pm
((Okies time to work the US Marshall bit into the story.))

Eliza looked at Ren shocked. Get out? How could she? She had to stay in that house or at least alert her "parents" to her whereabouts. Of course he probably didn't know that their "father" was the US Marshall in charge of watching her. She doubted that even Mrs. Gordon knew the truth. Sighing Eliza pulled out her cell phone Mr. Gordon gave her so that she could contact him. The phone rang twice before he answered with a panicked hello.
"Uhm, I'm going to spend the night with Lenore... You said you wanted me to make friends so who better than someone you already know." Eliza mumbled into the phone. Mr. Gordon did not like the idea at all but eventually relented and agreed to it. He informed Eliza that a deputy would be making rounds past Lenore's house every hour. Having her promise to call if anything strange happened he hung up Shaking Ethan awake she got out the bed and nodded to Lenore. "Thank."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:17 pm

User Image
Liam always had that air around him, that could get people to do almost anything. So upon mention fireworks, the crowd got excited. So when Liam saw Vincent walking his way, he went up to him. unaware that he might get into a discussion of vincent's car. But hey Liam technically didn't do anything wrong, besides being drunk. "Vince! Let's go buy some fireworks and more Alcohol. This party is just getting started now that your here! So let go! Liam wrapped his arm around vince and could smell the liquor and vomit from himself. He checked his pockets for some gum, but sadly found none. He looked at Vince and Victor with sadden eyes over not having any gum. Secretly know one really knew why Liam drank so much tonight, for he hardly drinks at all. He especially doesn't like people doing drugs, or smoking. He fines it bad for the body. However, when he is in this state he cares less of his body and will drink and smoke, just to forget why he was angry. Which he was angry because he didn't catch that guy who almost broken into the garage.
Bikki K
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Serphrim

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:17 pm
Vincent wrinkled his nose at the foul smell coming from Liam. "Ugh! Get off of me. Your odor makes me sick. By the way, you owe me an apology for puking on my goddamn car!" Vincent said, enraged. He hoped Liam didn't get anything on his good shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:31 pm

User Image
Liam let go of vince, before speaking. "I didn't puke on your car, I puked on the road! So don't blame me because you couldn't miss the vomit. Your the one who drove through it. " Liam didn't like being accused of doing something, when it wasn't even his fault. So if Vincent was wanting a fight, Liam wouldn't deny him that pleasure. This just brought back the memory of the guy from the other day. It must of should on Liam's face that he was getting mad. For a crowd was forming around them.

Serphrim

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:55 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

$eri was walking around the streets, when she came across a party. She saw that many were gathering around two boys. She was curious to what was up. She saw that one boy was in a uniform. He was pretty cute. Seri had this thing for boys in uniform. It was something that gave them feeling of maturity, and pheromones that could make her go crazy. She squeezed in between some pretty big guys, so that she could get a closer look. She hoped the red head didn't hurt the pretty boy's face. It was then that she saw the red heads face, and knew he was pretty too. She also knew him as Liam. almost everyone in the town knew Liam. He was either their mechanic, part of his gang, or knew him from school. She stood in the line watching, with her bleach blonde hair reaching far beyond her red sweater, that seemed to be falling off her shoulder.

▐░ ℱ◎ґ тнℯ ł◎√ℯ ☺ḟ ღü﹩ḯḉ ░▌

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:26 pm
"Why would I drive straight through puke? It's obvious you didn't see me. Now I don't want a fight. I don't want to ruin my good shirt. I just want a simple 'I'm sorry for puking on your car. Let me clean it off for you'" Vincent protested.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:07 pm

User Image
"Like Hell I would apologized for something I didn't do. Its not like I puke in the middle of the road. I puked by the storm drain."Liam was getting pissed off by now. You could see his eyes get darker, along with him clenching his fist next to his side. He didn't want a fight, but by galley that man was pushing his buttons
Bikki K
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:09 pm
Lenore watched Eliza call Mr. Gordon, a little in awe that she did. She rarely saw Mr. Gordon, much less talk to them often. Ren had always mentioned they were working. But I guess now that Eliza was their daughter, she could see them and talk to them more so than her. She moved, glancing to Ren who had turned his back to them. Lenore looked to the floor, a little at fault and feeling slightly guilty before heading downstairs and outside. She waited for Eliza and Ethan to come out, sighing as she scratched her head. The neighbors peaked from their windows to see the commotion, to which Lenore stared back. They immediately withdrew and Lenore could calm down, her grip loosening on her guitar case.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:06 pm
Ethan couldn't express his embarrassment. He lurched down the stairs with Eliza and Lenore. Eliza's brother seemed like a good guy, but he seemed agitated. It was probably his argument with Lenore. Ethan was convinced that Ren was going to throw some punches. If worse came to worse, Ethan would have thrown some as well. It was his girlfriends brother, but he refused to get stepped on like that.

He shook the bad thoughts away, then looked at Eliza. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to get you in trouble".  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff