Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:34 am
As to be expect of Rajin, he was terrible with intimacy. Krynn tried to answer his question, but it the ifrit a little confused. He didn't know what the music was like back her home. Rajin could feel that air around them was almost insufferably awkward. Did teen dating really have this much trouble? Finally, Krynn broke the silence asked the ifrit something. "Russia?" He said curiously. "I think once. My parents brought me when I was little as apart of some business trip. I just remember it being cold." The ifrit sighed. He kind of wish he had some happier memories with his parents.

(So what do you think of Rajin's mom?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:44 am

( Very cute! Monster form though @-@ omg )

Krynn had started to slowly unravel, releasing Rajin and moving to one of the two heat lamps that were off. She turned it on, then moved toward her bed. She adjusted so that most of her tail was on it, but she was on the ground leaning against it. She listened as he answered her question, and Krynn gave a little laugh. "We're s**t at this. We're much better at kissing." The Russian was thick and comical, and she laughed again after talking, "Do you have siblings? I don't have any aside from Kor."

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:17 am
Rajin couldn't help but actually chuckle. "I hate to agree with you, but we are." The ifrit stood up and join her, leaning against the bed with her large boa snake body. "I don't have any siblings. My mom didn't want to carry another ball of fire in her womb for another nine months." Rajin gave a rueful laugh. "I swear, the female ifrits can be worse than males just for the simplest things." the genie looked up at his "wife" with a blank expression. "No offense." Rajin was slowly becoming aware that Krynn was quick to change her mood simply because a of word. "But if I did have a sibling, they would probably be the family favorite. You know what they say about your first born. They're like a science project." Rajin breathed a sigh that held hints of a growl as well. No doubt that thought was disgusting to him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:25 am

Strangely enough, the statement hadn't been an offense to the girl. Instead, she just watched him and smiled, listening as he spoke. When he finished and sighed, Krynn's brow was furrowed. "I was never treated like a.. project," She frowned a little, and continued, "But I was not to their expectations and I was trained more-so than raised by my parents.. or, their hired hands, I suppose," She was looking across the room, still frowning. Her eyes were a little lost, as though seeing a memory.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:44 am
As she talked, rajin seemed to scoot closer to Krynn. "I've never been up to parents expectations either..except for in Kalari. But that's about it. They tried to teach me about business early in my life, but I wouldn't have it." The ifrit leaned his head back on the lamia bed and stared at the ceiling. "Compared to me though, you've at least integrated into society better. You even made more friends than me on your first day here." the fire genie began to reminisce about his first day at Yokai. The one person who was the closest thing he had to a friend was Cassia. Meanwhile, Krynn had Nicole and that siren Shiyana. "Must have been nice to have friends." Rajin said absentmindedly .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:51 am

"I don't have friends. I switched all of my classes and none of us talk anymore." Krynn's tone was a little firm, but the lamia wasn't angry or frustrated with him. She didn't want him thinking she had done well here, simply because she hadn't. She sighed and took the circlet off of her head and ran her fingers through her hair. "It was hard growing up, even early on I knew I was not what they had planned for." She opened her mouth and touched a part of her teeth. She let go and spoke again, "No venom. Not even a small sac. So much for their viper heiress, huh?"

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:27 pm
Rajin found a counter argument to Krynn's statement about her old friends. "Just because you don't talk to them doesn't mean you aren't friends anymore. You still probably see them. I can say without a doubt in my mind that Nicole girl misses you. Just about any fire can be rekindled if you try hard enough." The ifrit said with uncharacteristic positivity. It was then Rajin found a way he could be kind to the lamia. It kindness disguise a competitiveness. The fire genie wanted to be the victory in who consoled who. Rajin looked at the snake when she opened her mouth. He saw the fearsome looking teeth and was reminded of his old pet snake. "You have the same teeth as my old boa, Alayi. They're better teeth than some viper who relies on venom. A boa is more respectable as it fights and wrestles its prey before eating. A true hunter. I'd take a boa or python over a cobra anyday." This was Rajin's unique way of comforting someone. Using some subtle way of boosting ones' self-esteem.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:58 pm

The only fire Krynn wanted was Rajin's. Even if they weren't a good personality-match thus far, the ifrit's sexual qualities were a perfect match for the lamia's needs. She listened as he spoke to her. Compliments, even subtle, were a weakness to the girl. She was smiling when he finished, and her cheeks had even pinked just slightly. She spoke again, this time a little more optimistic, "They're proud of who I am, despite that, you know? I'm an excellent fighter and I am years ahead of my age group in academics. My social skills are the only thing lacking," There was a hint of haughty in her tone, as if her social skills were her only real challenge in life.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:13 pm
After looking at Krynn's cheek turn a light pink, Rajin could tell he found a weak spot. While the ifrit wasn't one to hand out compliments just on a whim, he was trying to charm the lamia. This was perfectly acceptable. It could be worse. He could be trying to butter up some insufferable mirad. After all, the two were trying to get to know each so that they would fit as a husband and wife. "Strong and smart women. What any wise man would want. Also, your social skills are at least above mine." Just like last time, the ifrit's complements were subtly delivered as if he were just talking casually. This was rather ironic considering how Rajin was being mature enough to say that someone seem better than him. "If I remember correctly, you didn't get into a fist fight with some vampire on your first day."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:15 pm

The compliments were a big help, and the girl was comfortably closer to the genie when he continued to boost her up. Rajin wasn't one to put himself below anyone, and that especially pleased Krynn. She was above the ifrit. She smiled, but when he mentioned fighting she started to laugh. "I almost wrecked a zombie for creeping Shiyana out, he started crying and ran away," She kept laughing, really amused with it, "And I fought those creeps the other day. Then again.. we both ended up paralyzed.." She trailed off, cheeks still pink. Being captured is what got them here. She was sure they both knew that.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:15 pm
(Wait, do you mean "She was above the ifrit" or wasn't? neutral )

While he wasn't consciously aware of it, Rajin and Krynn seemed to be getting along now. But there wasn't any time to get comfy. Rajin was still walking a minefield with Krynn being so easy to upset. "You weren't too bad. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of those two however. They may still be lurking around in the shadows." The ifrit looked around and noticed clock in the lamia's room. It was just about noon, and the genie's stomach was growling. Rajin grimaced and put his hand on his stomach. "Sometimes, I hate having a stomach." He complained.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:23 pm

( Above as in feeling as though she's better than him. )

Krynn agreed with him for the most part. She didn't agree that she was at her finest when fighting them, she wasn't used to the style of others. Her disadvantage was her larger body preventing quicker actions. When she heard his stomach growl, she gave a little laugh. "I can have something delivered if need be." The lamia sat up and slithered toward her drawers, her tail trailing off of the bed now. She began digging, "I have a cell phone hidden here somewhere. The dorm patrol doesn't like us using them for some reason," She shrugged and kept looking, "Something about interfering with cyborgs or something."

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 pm
The notion of having food being brought to the dorm was a nice idea. It saved the ifrit having to go to the cafeteria and eat. Rajin leaned back in a relaxed position. What to eat? "Having it being delivered would be nice. It would be like being a king and a queen having service." There was an arrogant smile on the ifrit's face as he imagined the luxury of the idea. Krynn then mentioned something about cyborgs. The made the fire genie c**k an eyebrow in confusion. "I wouldn't expect the school to allow cyborgs. Wouldn't they still be human?" Rajin asked, opening the door for a civil discussion.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:05 am

Krynn smiled once she got the cellphone out. She moved back to the ifrit, slipping under one of his arms and cuddling into the nook that it created. The snake began searching through contacts. "What would you like? We can have anything," She looked up to him, gave him a small kiss, and then looked back to her phone. It wasn't quick or awkward, just a little reminder that she could kiss him at any time she pleased. When he opened up cyborg talk, she gave a little laugh, "I think they meant internal cyborgs. AI creations. Besides, they let humans here this year."

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 am
Rajin took a minute to think before knowing what he wanted. The quick peck from Krynn was nice as shown by the tiny smirk on the genie's face. It helped their relation feel more natural. "Vindaloo, I suppose." His response was frank, making Rajin seem like he was a bit disinterested. Back on the topic of cyborgs at school, the ifrit was still a little confused. If they were internal as Krynn said they were, wouldn't that make them androids or something? The genie shook his head, dismissing the matter. It wasn't very important. "Even though it was suppose to be a secret, I think we quickly figured out who the humans were anyway."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games