Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:02 pm
((Fine by me whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:08 pm
The next morning, Wagner was comfortably curled around Fredrika, his arm draped over her chest as she snuggled against him for warmpth. After all, dragons were cold blooded. His breaths were deep and heavy as he slept in a state between human and dragon.

snuggle89

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:29 pm
It was weight that woke the woman from her sleep. Something heavy draped across her, restricting her movement to a few centimetres at best. At first she thought it was the blankets and that in the night they had been tangled, groping around outside the cover her fingers brushed against something cold. Slightly more awake Fredrika lifter her head only to find an arm draped across her, thick black scales glinting with the soft golden glow of the room.

That wasn't right, Wagner slept at the end of the bed. Confused she shifted her head slowly, moving his arm as she went.

Hands Clamped over her mouth Fredrika to stifle her scream, she wasn't sure what came as more of a shock his human features or his dragon features. Slowly she took a deep breath, letting her arms fall back under the cover. At what point in the night Wagner had moved she couldn't be sure but she doubted he would be very happy to find himself cuddled against a human.

Thene again moving his arm any great distance seemed to be difficult and after the first initial few inches it seemed that now he was refusing to cooperate fully in her attempt to sneak away like originally promised.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:44 pm
Feeling something moving, he slowly opened his eyes, looking around and seeing Fredrika in his arms. He slowly let her go letting out a large yawn as he stretched. "Morning..." He mumbled.

snuggles89

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 pm
Finally able to move she scooted back a few inched, rolling her stiff neck. In all honest she had expected a more aggressive reaction from him, though she guessed he must still be half groggy it was nice not to be in an argument this early in to the day.

Smiling she chirped a cheerful good morning back before pushing the covers away and sitting up snatching her goggles from the bedside table "sorry for waking you....I was meant to be gone before you woke up...."

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm
"You couldn't leave even if you wanted too. I put a barrier up so nothing could get in or out." He replied. "I wouldn't want you running off with my treasure." He huffed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:17 pm
Clicking her tongue Fredrika pulled on her gloves, she knew dragons were supposedly a highly possessive race when it came to their treasure but with neither the means nor the strength to carry herself fully down a mountain did he really expect her to start lugging treasure chests too?

"I told you I'm not a thief, I find metal interesting. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to experiment on them" sighing she pushed herself out of the bed, slipping her tool belt back in to place "but I wouldn't steal them"

She couldn't really blame him for being untrusting, in his time thousands of humans had probably been attracted to the ruins in hope of stealing away even a fraction of his hoard. "Besides why would I have been sleeping if I wanted to run off with it? It would make more sense to gather it while you slept"

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:00 pm
"You'd be surprised." he replied, reverting to his dragon shape and prancing out the door, waiting for her to follow.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:56 pm
Victor Markov

Berith watched, finding all of this amusing. "You've got one last chance, dwarf, submit, or get blasted out of existence" he threatened, displaying the storming ball of dark energy that floated just above his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:07 pm
"Here goes nothing..." Fiona muttered, loading her bow with a light arrow. As she pulled back the drawstring, she felt a pulse radiating from the sun birthmark on her back. Suddenly, a wave of light sparked from it, igniting the bow as she released the arrow. The arrow crackled and broke like a lightning blot as it broke against their armor and pierced through their faces.

"Ack- You!" The vampire yelled.

"Such petty light magic won't..." One muttered as he began to burn. "W-what the! No!" He yelled, disintegrating as if he had stepped out into the sun.

"Master! She's the sun! She's the sun!" A vampire yelled out, hoping Berith could hear.

"I... did it..." She muttered with surprise. Quickly pulling herself together, she turned to continue towards the exit.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:12 pm
lil_lollypop1

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

"And I am telling you that you are a day late and a gold coin short. I already chose mine side in this war when you killed mine clan. And I am protected by Odin." Alistyre replied curtly as he cut off the vampire's head and split it's skull. "Next maggot." He said in a slightly bored tone. He was just buying Fiona some time  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:30 pm
"Well, then. Let's see how Odin stands up against my fare. In the dark, I rule" Berith chuckled. He then heard his servants' cries. "What? What are you..." he started, but then a blinding flash of light forced him to shield his eyes and the energy dissipated. "What? What is this?!" he demanded.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:34 pm
lil_lollypop1

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

"If I were to wager a guess, I would say the power of the sun." Alistyre said with a smirk. "The tides have turned. Leave the mines of Moria and return to your cursed castle."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:35 pm
Fiona continued running towards the door, huffing for breath as she gripped the bow. The vampires didn't appear to be following her. She stepped out into the moonlight, surprised that it was still night. It felt like she had been in that cave for much longer. She continued down the cliff, feeling exhausted as she reverted back to her plain dress. 'I need to hurry... to a human town... so he doesn't find me...' She thought, running as fast as she could.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 pm
"Humph! Be thankful that I'm not at full power yet, or this petty light wouldn't affect me at all" the Lord of Darkness griped and teleported out of the cave.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games