Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:26 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Good girl," Jack said. He held her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. He separated his kiss but his lips were still close to hers. "This'll be the only time I get to kiss you before we leave." He kissed her again and put his arms on her back and held her tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:31 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled as he praised her,she looked up at him as he held her fae and kissed him back deeply.She breathed heavily after the kiss and nodded softly as she kissed him again.She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest"I'll miss you."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:50 pm
kyonko Banyez

"I'll miss you too," Jack said as he breathed heavily. He kept holding her in his arms until it was almost time. "We have to go now. I already took your bags to the car. We won't be staying here tonight."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:55 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy kept holding onto him and nodded softly.She pulled away from her as her eyes were tearing up."Can i stay hugging you in the car?"  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:08 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack sighed and smiled softly even if his eyes betrayed the happy smile with sadness. "I'm sorry. If they see from afar that you're hugging me, maybe they'll think that I treated you too nicely and they might hurt you. I can't let that happen," he said, wiping away some of her tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:30 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked into his eyes and stared at them for a few minutes.She listened to him and sniffled slighty as she heard him."Oh okay then..."She said softly as he wiped her tears away.She rubbed her eyes and looked at him"Can i hold your hand as we walk to the car."  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:35 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack held one of her hands and placed a hand on her cheek. "Sure," he said and walked her over to the car while holding her hand. "Please don't get offended if I say something offensive when I turn you in. Please."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:38 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy held his hand tightly and touched the other one that touched her cheek.She smiled softly and walked around him.She looked at him and smiled"I promise I won't get offended."She said as she looked at the car and her eyes turned a dark color.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:45 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack turned to Lucy after opening the back door for her since he didn't want her to be hurt if they might get fired at. He looked at her eyes and saw them with a different color. "Are you ok, Lucy?" he asked her with some concern in his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:20 pm
]
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy got into the back of the car and sat down.She looked at him and blinked abit"Im just sad"She said to.him softly as she placed her seat belt on.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:04 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack got into the driver's seat and started the car. "It's ok. Once this is over we don't have to worry about it anymore. I can get us fake passports and IDs and we can go wherever we want. I promise you that," he said, trying to make her feel better.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:11 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy watched him get into the drivers seat. She listened to him start the car and stared at him.She wiped her eyes as he spoke and smiled softly"Would we have to change how we look like?"She asked him."Cause if we don't they'll be able to find us."She said to him as she looked at her choker.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:14 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Only if necessary. But I won't let you change your face. You look fine just the way you look," Jack said, driving over to where he was supposed to meet the client. It would take several minutes before they could get there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:36 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him and blushed as he told her he wouldn't let her change her face.She looked out the window and took in a couple of deep breaths.She dreaded this moment."Jack,please rescue me."She said to him softly.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:21 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack felt a pang through his heart when he heard her wanting to be rescued. "I will. I won't let anything happen to you. I'll always keep you safe," he said. They reached their destination and there, a man in an expensive suit with three guys behind him in black suits who liked like bodyguards. He sighed painfully and got out of the car to open her door. "This is where we separate...for nwow," he whispered to her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games