Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Somewhere Outside On Princeton Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:29 am
Ranukaidevilwolf
User Image

☆〜(ゝ。∂)Damien Tamriel ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Damien followed the red head around campus to try and find something to do. "Man Im bored...." He states sighing. "Well we could find a beach or something." He suggests once again thinking of something to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:12 pm
Xanes_Fox18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kenta looked at Damien well than lets just head to the beach than Damien. I will have to think of something to entertain us there though. " he said and left the campus to the the direction of the beach. " he said to Damien with a smile on his face as he tried to think of away to entertain them for the time being.

Ranukaidevilwolf

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:19 am
Ranukaidevilwolf
User Image

Damien gently punched the other teen in a playful matter. "Well we can go back to your place beach might be too chilly for today. Or we can go out for food." He suggests pulling his hood down letting the wind flow through his locks.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:00 pm
Xanes_Fox18

" Sure why not we should get something to eat first than go to the house, well should we eat at tsunami than unless you want a something on the grill, other than that we could just eat at my house. It's your decision though we can either go out to eat for the fun than head home or just go right home and eat there, even though it will be kinda embarrassing to me to cook for someone and not just me." he said to Damien and laughed a bit at himself.

Ranukaidevilwolf

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:30 am
Ranukaidevilwolf
User Image

Damien nodded. "That sounds good to me, going out to eat that is." He says smiling blushing a tad. "Well lets go." He says rather excitedly and begins to walk fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:27 pm
Xanes_Fox18

" yeah I'm fine going out to eat, we will go to Tsanami a five star restaurant than." he said to Damien than Kenta tilted his head in confusion by Damien blushing a bit,but he just shrugged and followed Damien off the campus to where the restaurant was. - exits to off campus-

Ranukaidevilwolf

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:01 am
Nero Evans

User Image
The LONER

Nero sat by himself, content that no one was bothering him. He listened to his music, reading as he lounged in the shade of a tree. He ran a hand through his raven hair, turning the page before continuing to read. So far, school hasn't been too bad. He hasn't talked to anyone and no one's seemed particularly interested in talking to him. He had no issues with that, he'd rather be alone then surrounded by a bunch of people.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:58 am
User Image

•Ваня Ларионов

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ • Sitting on a bench___ Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ • xxx___ Mᴏᴏᴅ • Calm

Life every man holds dear; but the dear man holds ℌonor far more precious dear than life. #48CCCD
                                                                        –William Shakespeare

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The air was clean and the sky was clear. For Vanya it looked as if the conditions were well today. He had recently made his return from "traveling abroad." He was doing some payed research. While he was there, he offered some assistance to some universities as well and explored other cites and geological features. He did some paid lectures and what have you.

Now that his time there was up, he was returning to his main school. He brought back with him some extra goodies such as extra samples from his research. He was a bit excited to use his experience to teach the students.

It had been a few days since he settled back in. He hadn't seen his roommate and wondered if he was still around. It had been some time so there was a chance he wasn't.

At that moment, he was relaxing sitting on a bench under a tree reading a book about Greek mythology. Specifically the story "The myth of Perseus and Medusa." He had read it long ago in school but he was rereading it in that moment. He was a bit foggy on some details but he knew the gist of the story.

The greatest way to live with ℌonor in this world
                                                                        is to be what we pretend to be.
                                                                        –Socrates

User Image
                                                                        ooc: xxx
                                                                        Quote:

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
((Yes very playful cat lol))
Qukoh'ya sat in his window looking at the butterfly and looked around the area. When he saw the nearby tree he kicked off his window and jumped into it on a nearby branch, determined to chase after that butterfly and catch it. The neko used the nearby trees till the butterfly had gone lower and now chased after it over the grounds. Despite being almost Eighteen, he was still a very playful guy.

When he failed to catch it he sighed and shrugged before walking to a nearby tree and sitting down. He had lost sight of the butterfly and it would be a whole task to find it back on this huge campus.
"Nnnghh." Qukoh'ya stretched himself in the sun before he looked around where just really he had ran off to while following that butterfly,

"Well that is odd, further than I thought." The neko scratched his head and twitched his ears for a moment as he realized he had actually ran across campus already. Qukoh'ya climbed back into the trees and skipped a few till his eyes fell on someone reading a book all by themselves. He hadn't been on the campus to long yet, and this was a new face. Curiously the Neko made his way till he was in the tree above him before he allowed himself to drop from the tree and hang upside down from a branch as he smiled.

"Hello, I don't think we met yet. My name is Qukoh'ya and I arrived here few days ago." Curiosity was getting the better of him as he watched the new face. He wasn't sure they were student or teacher, but it really didn't matter to Qukoh'ya what he was. He got bored with the butterfly and this guy had caught his interest.

BloodxEagle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

•Ваня Ларионов

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ • Sitting on a bench___ Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ • Qukoh'ya___ Mᴏᴏᴅ • Calm

Life every man holds dear; but the dear man holds ℌonor far more precious dear than life. #48CCCD
                                                                        –William Shakespeare

As he read, a butterfly fluttered its way over and landed on the page. Just the faintest movement of his hand seemed to startle it. He watched it for a few seconds before noticing someone enter his field of vision. They appeared fairly young. A student? They had animal like features and even a collar with a bell. The feline looking male approached him then introduced himself. Qukoh'ya... a very unique name.

Given it seemed he had company, perhaps now would be good time to save the page for another date. He laid a bookmark between the pages before closing it with a soft thud.

He stood up before he gave his reply. "My name is Vanya Larionov. I'm the Geography teacher at the academy," he said, returning the introduction, "I've just returned after a lengthy academic leave of absence. I suppose that makes me practically new to the student body" He offered his free hand to the other to shake. His other hand holding the book he was reading just moments ago.

–Socrates

User Image
                                                                        ooc: edited
                                                                        Ishiwara Yue

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:06 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya watched with a slightly tilted head as the other calmly placed a bookmark and closed his book, his ears twitching slightly. It wasn't till he stood up and replied that the Neko blinked and then smiled before allowing to drop himself to the ground, easily landing on his hands and feet.

As he got up he dusted off his hands on his shorts before he accepted the other's outstretched hand as they closed the introduction properly with a handshake and smiled.

"A teacher then. Nice to meet you! I hope I didn't startle you." Qukoh'ya's voice was a bit calmer when he realized he was dealing with a teacher. He didn't want to be to overbearing.

"I hope it was a nice leave of abscence." The neko smiled happily. It was kind of like a vacation in a way, just a working one. "I arrived about 2 days ago, started classes practically the same day. So also very new. So far it has been fun."

He was eager to meet new people now he was all settled in his dorm. Before he had been busy decorating the dorm to suit his own taste.

BloodxEagle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:26 pm
User Image

•Ваня Ларионов

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ • Sitting on a bench___ Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ • Qukoh'ya___ Mᴏᴏᴅ • Calm

–William Shakespeare

"I'm not easy to startle anymore" he replied. He had a lot of experiences with ghosts appearing out of nowhere. That being said, it was still a lie. He didn't have a strong reaction but he was a bit jumpy at times. He wouldn't let the student know that though. It was his responsibility as a teacher to be reliable.

"It was pretty easy to hear you so it wasn't much of a shock anyways," it was a bit hard to miss the fact something was in the tree. Not to mention his bell. "Do try to be careful. It seems you're quite nimble but it would be bad if you had an accident." He could damage his clothing or get cut by a branch. That was only small things. If he slipped he could get a sprain or break a bone...

His quite frosty expression seemed to melt a bit when he brought up his leave of absence. He couldn't help but smile a bit, "It was. Traveling is quite enjoyable." Throughout his life he had been to so many different locations for his field of study.

"It's good you've been enjoying your time here so far. I hope you continue to do so. I also hope you have a good selection of classes fit to your interest. Though there isn't much specialization of subject at this level of education..." hm... he hoped he wasn't boring him. He didn't seem the studious type. He seemed to like something more physical and adventurous. He had just been running around in the trees.

–Socrates

User Image
                                                                        ooc: ...
                                                                        Ishiwara Yue

BloodxEagle

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:49 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

The neko smiled when they commented they didn't startle quick anymore. "Ye I guess on an academy like this a teacher should have nerves of steel. I have seen all sorts of people come by already. I think it's interesting." Qukoh'ya chuckled when he said he was easy to hear. "True, I forget I have a bell collar, I got so used to the sound I forget it's there, yet I go crazy without it."

He was so used to the bell's soothing sound he was very attached to his bell. The neko blinked a bit when he was told to be careful and looked up at the tree before he nodded. "My parents kept telling me that as well. Though they preferred to let me find out on my own, yet I have never fallen badly."

That said he could understand the other's concern and appreciated it, he gave a smile to the man. "It sounds like you had a great time out there. Glad to hear that!" Qukoh'ya was sincerely pleased to hear it and tilted his head slightly as he listened to Vanya speak of the classes. He ran his courses through his head as he mentioned it and then nodded.

"I have very interesting classes. That said I still enjoy running around outside." The neko chuckled softly. "It's alright to have a variety of subjects. It keeps me entertained! But it's not half as much fun as adventuring outdoors and explore new areas and territories."

He was a very playful, adventurous guy, but not uneducated. "You ever truly explored a forest?" Qukoh'ya was curious as to how much Vanya had truly explored such areas and hoped he understood his question.

BloodxEagle

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces