Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:33 pm
"Ummm some one mind fulling me in on what in gods names are you all talking about?" Hope asked them with a annoyed look. she knew the girl lucy smelled funny but she did not think she was a ghost. looking at the others she got different scents off them two as will.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:51 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy looked over at Hope. "Twenty years ago, I was murdered by the leaders of the Re," she said. "They slaughtered my entire family, except for Lily. They threw Lily and I into a pitch black room. I died in there. But Lily needed me, so I stayed with her. We wandered for twenty years. A while ago, we came across the leaders of the Re again. We fought, and I did something that really hurt Lily. They took Lily, and Sky got hurt when she tried to go get her back. That's why we came here. We need your help to get Lily back. But if I'm going to do anything to help, I need to get my body back."

Dameon Black
Crew

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:13 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan overheard what Lucy said and figured that he could do something to kill the time. "I'll go with you if you want." he said to Lucy as he approached her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:13 pm
Hope just stood there not sure what to say about all of this for it was a lot to take in and handle. She would have to write a report back to her father but as for getting a dead girls body back...that was another thing. "ok so not only did the re kill your family but they now they got your sister and now your body is still around" she said with a sigh, "so lets get some rest before se take you to your body. We had a demons attakc hre and we lots a lot of good people. What soidler we have need to rest." Looking at Nathan she sighed. Will at lest he was willing to help.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

(edited)  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

aida incent

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kaida blinked over at Lucy whom suggested in wanting to go find her body now. It was a little too soon... thinking to herself as she listened on. All of what the ghost was saying was true, nodding her head, well the last part she knew anyways for a fact. The dragoness knew it must be hard for Lucy at this moment in time... but she had to at least.. rest.. A small sigh came from her as she remained in the warm blanket. She perked up some listening to the male.. then Hope. Maybe Lucy would wait at least for awhile. "A small break wouldn't hurt... And then we can go find your body!" speaking up with a smile.

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:14 pm
Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
"Kaida, I can't wait," Lucy said. "I'm not quite right without Lily. The darkness that I held off for so long is spreading now. It's already getting harder to keep the rage in check. Lily's light was the only thing that kept me from becoming a vengeful spirit, and she's not here to help me anymore. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold on to myself, so I don't have time to take a break." She looked to Nathan and gave a respectful bow. "Thank you. It shouldn't be difficult, but I prefer to have someone with me."

Dameon Black
Crew

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:27 pm
Hope sighed and rubbed her temple. "fine we will go and get your body but we have to be fast" she said feeling a little annoyed at this, "there are zombies, rouge weres and demons out here and a small group going in opened to being torn apart." Going she ordered to have a jeep ride to go with all the gear need. "Now we need a few more people then just three of us before we go" she said

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:51 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Nathan dropped to the floor on all fours and began to do push-ups to prepare himself.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:16 am
User Image

aida incent

"Hum?" Kaida tilted her head to the side as Lucy began to speak. The dragoness listened, taking in everything the ghost spoke of. Since Lily was the only one, they would in fact need to find her as soon as possible.. Meaning, they would also need to go and find Lucy's body. Giving a swift nod of understanding she responded "A-alright...Then I wanna help too!" stating with determination. Rest could come later she thought to herself while getting up out of the warm blanket, stretching upwards. Once stretched her ruby eyes went around the room glancing at everyone...

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:15 pm
Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

User Image

" Well im definetly coming along," Aerin said out of no where as he approached everyone from behind with his two panthers at his side. His lung had not healed completely but It had healed more then enough for him to be able to walk.

( I really need to name my two kitties )  

Catrl Knight

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:42 am
Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
"Thank you," Lucy told them all. "I know it may not be a good time, but I'll be a threat to everyone here if I turn fully vengeful." She turned to examine Aerin for a moment. "Hold on. You're still injured." She reached out and touched his chest, light surrounding her. Warmth flowed from her hand as her light healed his lung and any other injuries he might have had. She stepped back. "There we go." She returned her attention to Hope "If it makes you feel any better, anything wild will avoid me right now. Most things that run on instinct are terrified of me."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:35 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki listened as he spoke up. "I suppose I will help out some if I can I guess. Since I am not allowed to go anywhere at all. It seems Lucy has made me hers for now." He said looking at Lucy as she would not let him leave one bit to go anywhere. Tsuki sighed as he looked at Lucy then back at everyone else. He didn't belong here not at all he was a lone fox and he new it. But if he went back out those people could get him. The only reason he was saved was because he had help then.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:02 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Nathan got up off the floor and dusted himself off. "So, when do we leave?" He said with a bit of an impatient tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:55 pm
Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy looked over to Tsuki. "I said you weren't going anywhere, but I don't recall making you mine," she said. "I just don't want those two to get what they want from you." She looked to Nathan. "You'll have to ask Hope when we're leaving."

Dameon Black
Crew

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:08 pm
Ok this was giving hope a headache by now that she let out a high pitch whistle.
"All right people I do not want a large group going just some of us" she said looking at every, "Me, Lucy, Nathan for we are not wounded, or a child or need by the re. The three should be just fine to get the body and then we will come back and get those who are doing will to go get Lucy's sister back." Looking at the others said nodded to them and pointed at Sky. "Some one going to have to stay and tell her when she wakes what is going on" she said

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games