Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:47 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy gets comfortable on the couch and watches Desha for a moment as Cassius asks him about the seal idea. He smiles lightly and looks at him as he thinks over the right words in his mind. "Its going to be a phenox, as they all come back reborn and new from there ashes and that's what our new family is mostly like, we start fresh and new as it grows and we like to show that to my brother and his son Dancer as they are together." Andy says softly trying explain, it never was his strong suit but he gives annything a try any ways.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:41 pm
Darsto_23

Desha finally brought the tray in when Andy finished explaining it and poured them all a cup, added sugar and cream as needed then passed them out before sitting beside Andy as Cass started sketching a bit with a few notes.

"Alright, I think I've got the right idea for that one and will be able to make something for all four of you. Now what is this about Dancer snagging a man for himself as well?" he said softly, unable to resist the gossipy tidbits.

Desha just gave a soft laugh and shook his head, "Yes, Cass... Dancer is now happily mated to Andy's brother, Michael. Don't be too surprised when you hear about Rebecca and Ash when they figure things out, though," he told him with a knowing smile.

Cassius just shrugged that last bit off, "I knew they'd wind up together when he ordered that piece for her along with the ring. I'm just surprised he's been pig-headed about it this long. Now tell me what you're wanting for Rebecca's birthday," he admitted, probably shocking Andy a bit with his foreknowledge, but not Desha, who knew how much of a matchmaker the Siren was.

Instead, he simply told him what he wanted to know, "Truthfully, I'm not sure what we're wanting for her. But I want something special. You're the best, so I came to you for it," he told him honestly, making the siren give a very pleased chuckle.

"Flattery just might get you somewhere, Desha," he teased a bit then considered the request and finally thought of something that just might work.

He got to his feet and moved over to a shelf that held several drawers of different sizes and opened one to pull something out of it, held it for a moment, then smiled as he returned to them and set it on the coffee tray where they could see it.

It was a small ruby ring set in antique gold. The ruby was in the shape of a heart with a small flame inside of it, "When I saw the flame, I had to make it into a heart. Don't ask me why, though. It seemed best to make it into a ring since it was so small. There's only one spell on it right now, to keep it from breaking or being stolen. But I think that will suit the lovely Rebecca," he explained then looked at his notes.

"I think I can make the other items and have the rings and seal ready for you in about a week. Stop by and check then and I'll let you know," he added then closed the notebook and sipped on his coffee, "Now then... Any more gossip I need to know about?" he had to change the subject with a grin, knowing that they at least had to finish their coffee before they left.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:42 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy softly sips on his coffee as he listens to Cass, he was a bit susprised he knew of Ash and Rebecca. When Andy and Michael first saw Ash they couldn't tell that he was in love with her but he really thinks it over he guess he was from all the nice things he did and got for her. Andy softly smiles to that hoping she is really happy right now.

As Cass brought the ring over, Andy was stund a bit from how lovely it was, he softly picked it up and looked it over. "It will be pereft for her, but I see that its gold, white gold burns her like silver dose me, and other golds bother maybe we could get a spell on it that won't bother her when she is wearing it." Andy says softly putting that out there, Rebecca was different from normal vampires.

Andy then smiles as he sets the ring down leaving it at that and smirks as Cass wants to know more about what's going on. He wasn't sure if he should bring up anything about what happened to Dancer, he will just leave that up to Desha. He wasn't sure really what to tell, then he thought of it. "Rebecca is throwing a masked ball at the castle" Andy says softly  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:58 pm
Darsto_23

Cassius collected the ring and set a whispered spell into it then set it back down, "All taken care of. No burns from that one for her," he solved that one easily then pouted very attractively, "I heard about the party but I haven't received an invitation yet from the little minx. I told Kota what I heard about it and he's not sure if he wants to go or not, though. So may people and such. But he's willing to give it a shot if we can wrangle an invitation," he finally said about it then rolled his eyes at Desha's laugh.

"You'll get an invitation, you tease. I'll make sure of it just so I can meet your Kota," Desha promised then gave a softer chuckle when Cassius actually blushed, "Oh yes, I definitely have got to meet the one that can draw a blush from you," he teased a bit then sipped at his coffee, finding that he was enjoying this stop in their shopping trip alot more than he thought he would.

It helped that he knew Cassius' flirting was for show now and he let Andy in on one little secret to his current amusement, "Cass has never blushed in the entire time he's been here. Ever," he informed him, knowing full well that adding Cass to the party would certainly bring plenty of entertainment for everyone.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Adny smirks at his love. "Well that is interesting, but I make you blush all the time Desha" Andy teased him a bit then looked at Cass. "Don't worry about not getting an invatation yet, she hasn't done much for the party yet plus she dosent know everyone here so she might ask Desha or Dancers help with the invations" Andy says lightly with his small charming smile of his and takes a drink of his coffie, he then leaned in giving Desha a kiss on the cheek wanting to make him blush.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:38 pm
Darsto_23

Desha didn't blush this time but he did lean back under Andy's arm as Cassius waved away Andy's comment on his lover blushing, "Desha blushes very easily, so that's not a shock for me. But the sound of getting an invitation does make me happy. I can't wait to see what Kota comes up with to wear for it and keeping him from getting flustered over it will be wonderful for me," he said softly, sounding very pleased over the whole thing.

Desha shook his head slightly, "I can't wait to meet him, Cass," he said simply and finished his coffee before standing and offering a hand to Andy as Cass stood and put the ring into a box for them, "As much as I'd love to stay to meet him, we have a bit more shopping to do before we head back to the castle. So we'll see you again later, Cass," he added as he took the box from him to slide into one of the pouches at his belt.

Cassius gave Desha a kiss on the cheek then gave Andy the same treatment, "Then I'll say congratulations to the both of you and ask that you pass the same to Dancer for me. Enjoy your evening, gentlemen," he told them both warmly then collected the tray to carry it to the kitchen while Desha lead Andy out through the shop door.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:33 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as Desha leans into his arm and Andy softly rubs his side. As desha finished his coffee Andy did as well and took Deshas hand. "Thanks and you have a good day as well" Andy said warmly back and walked out with Desha in his arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 am
Vihata

Cassius enjoyed hearing the two bantering a bit in the studio but moved out there when he heard Kota start playing. He listened for a moment but was instantly able to tell that he was getting lost in the music, so he moved to collect a large jar that he'd already placed a special spell on and walked in to set it on the floor beside Kota's feet.

He silently watched as the wandering souls were attracted to the jar and moved into it, each one settling into the jar comfortably and staying there. He gave a small smile and blew Kota a kiss as he played then moved back into the house and sat in his chair to get to work on the pieces Desha and Andy had requested.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:44 pm
Vihata

Cassius simply smiled over the thanks as he continued to work on the four phoenix pendants, carving them carefully from a very rare stone that actually imitated the flames the phoenix rose from. He paused a moment and passed over the notepad so Kota could look at the drawings of the wedding rings he had yet to make for Desha and Andy, "Which design do you like best for the rings?" he asked him simply, his lavender eyes focused on a very delicate bit of carving.

Tracing the wing feather details was always tricky. If one didn't get it just right, the piece would actually shatter. But he always knew when Kota was near him and found his presence calming enough to help him focus better on the intricate carving he was doing on the second pendant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 pm
Vihata

Cassius finally set the finished phoenix down and looked at the designs he'd pointed out, noting that they were only slightly different but similar enough to work well together, "I still appreciate your artist's eye, my love. Thank you. And yes, they want me to design the rings for them. I get that kind of request all the time," he told him simply and put an arm around his waist to pull him into his lap.

Once there, he gave his very shocked look a teasing smile right before he kissed him, unable to resist him, "So, what do you think of your studio?" he asked softly when he finally let him up for air.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:38 pm
Vihata

Cass gently wiped his tears away and gave him a very tender smile, "And I finally have someone just as wonderful to share my life with. I didn't realize how lonely and empty my life was before you entered my shop, Kota. With you here, this places becomes a home, not just a place to live and work. I can never show you enough just what having you in my life means to me. So if I choose to spoil you and shower you in kisses and gifts, it's simply my way of showing you mean to me and how much I love you," he told him softly.

Of course, he couldn't resist kissing him again but finally lifted him out of his lap with a soft laugh, "But you need to feed a bit more, my love, so go do that while you wake that lazy bird up and get him moving before he gets too fat to fly. After that, I would love to taste your cooking again. I've missed it alot," he teased him a bit but knew that he he didn't stop kissing him, he'd never get any work done.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games