Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:04 pm
((I'm waiting on Shiningdragon before I post. Though, I think the reason there seems to be an absence of posts is due to the fact that we're usually not all on at once due to different work/sleeping schedules as well as differing time zones. So one of us will post and then have to wait for the other person to long on to post and the he will have to wait for the one to post again and so on and so on. And then there's also people like Fat Cat who(I believe) tries to get their post as good as possible and takes some time before they actually submit a post. Just my thoughts on the matter))

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:30 pm
lil_lollypop1

((LAPUTA! I see what you did there! Miyazaki for the win!))

Wire_Colossus

Greedy Fat Cat

I was working on trying a knot when I heard the thump of a rope being dropped. I glanced up and saw Veasna there, and I smiled at him. He looked startled.

I gave him a nod as I finished the knot, and I glanced over to Tondra. She gave me a thumbs up, and the crew started to disembark, save for those who stayed to keep an eye on the ship. I followed Tondra out on the dock.

Stay near me. She said. You're a stranger here. But if all goes well, you will become well known and you will get allies. They don't respect royalty, rather, they respect your strength and actions. Eureka has never been to this port as far as I know; If she comes here in an attempt to track us down, she will be met with hostility. Especially if you are known to be my first mate. They might even try to take your sister from her if you are known to be looking for her.

I laughed. I'm not sure how Amoretta will react, but that's just fine with me!

First of, what do you want to do? She said with a nod as we walked down the dock.

I'm looking for a particular type of crystal. They're normally found in large loads of treasure. It's magical properties can impart a ability on those without-- though I'm fairly sure you can't tell cause it doesn't work on those who do have abilities.

Oh?

Yes. The person's ability and the ability of the stones clash. Most of the time, the original ability wins. Only when you have someone with a particularly weak ability does the stone's ability win. For someone like Amoretta and I, who don't have abilities or their corresponding aura, the stone's aura masks it. It was our lack of auras that tipped off the mage who proclaimed us as ability lacking.

I see.

The stones will help me blend in, thus making me harder to track down-- especially if they try using a mage to find me. If I try to hide, I can take off the crystal and they won't ever find me. I become invisible.

Okay. anything else, first mate?

Also, we're looking for a large collection of artifacts from the Ancients. They're particularly valuable, from what I understand, so they'd be a well known possible place to loot.

Right~! ♪ She said. Finding places and people to loot is what pirates did best after all.

((If you two want to contribute to the actions of Erberus, please accompany the two.))

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:38 pm
"Captain. If Permissable, I'd like to go to my stash and see about Making some weaponry for our first mate. I offered to make ironbark weaponry for her, and I need to make sure I actually have enough to make her something that is as practical as it is magical." Viktor Said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:50 pm
Wire_Colossus

Tondra turned her head and nodded with a smile.

Permission granted, Viktor. Just don't take too long gathering the materials though, we're only here for about 8 hours. I know how you get when you're crafting or repairing-- We don't want to leave you behind as much as we want to leave anyone else behind.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:39 pm
Viktor bowed to his captain slightly and then raced off into the port town.He was surprisingly fast on his feet. He ran his stash house, which was an old Inn he'd coverted into a fort/green house. Inside he kept all of his plunder which might have seemed stupid to some, but it was perfectly safe, as the building had powerful enchantments on it. Hundreds of them. The only way to get in, was to be Viktor himself. Not even someone who was transformed to look and sound exactly like him could get in. Inside there was only 1 floor, and infact the reason for this was startling. He had a garden inside. A garden of Ironbark saplings, most of which were no more than 3ft tall. next to the garden was a pile of scraps of wood left over from an ironbark log, which was itself left over from an ironbark tree he'd found growing through the floors of the building before it became his stash house. The garden of saplings were merely offshoots growing from the buried stump of the original Ironbark tree.

Off to the side was a table of tools, many of which had magical capabilities, and beside it was a chest of tresasure.

Viktor went straight to the pile of scraps and started sorting through it to see if he had anything large enough to work with. He found a piece about the proper size and shape for carving out a saber. Then he moved it to the table and began to work on it. "This'll do nicely..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:38 pm
I ended up following Tondra to a tavern. It hadn't taken long to reach it, as apparently it was Tondra's favorite place for a drink.

The bar was large yet crowded, where rough men and women from all over sat at small circular tables and talking to one another. They talked about military movements, they talked about how annoying particular military ships were; they talked about other pirates who weren't here. They talked about various places to raid, and about the news of the raid on the Palace. They talked about Eureka... how how stupid of a move that had been.

Tondra glanced to me, and we both shared knowing smiles between each-other.

We both sat down at the bar, and she ordered us some drinks. I was wary of the booze, and I stuck with the non-alcoholic stuff. There we talked. Talked to the bartender, talked to the other patrons, I managed to impress quite a few of them, especially after I kicked one guy's ribs in when he tried to feel me up. The others were... impressed. Wisely they didn't mess with me.

After that, we went shopping. I ended up with a pretty black choker with a bright blue and very large Topaz set in the middle, surrounded by diamonds. Tondra told me that she sensed an aura coming off of it, but I couldn't figure out what it did. Well, it was pretty, at the very least.

After that we headed back to the ship.

I think our best bet for finding some real Artifacts would be that museum. Might be easier to get into, too.

The Museum of the Ancients? I asked.

Yep! I've also been wanting to raid that place since forever.

You're the captain, Captain!

We reached the ship, and jumped onto the deck.

Time for a headcount! Everyone here? Declared Tondra.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:08 pm
While The captain and her firstmate had been in the bar socializing and drinking, Viktor had been busy crafting his gift for said first mate. He'd crafted a saber of ironbark wood, with a couple nasty tricks in it. The whole object had been carved using a knife made of solidified lightning, and fire hardened to make it just as strong as his own swords. He'd taken the liberty of inserting 2 different power crystals from his personal stash into the handle of the weapon before fire hardening it, which ensured the crystals could never be removed. One of these crystals was a weak flame crystal able to create low temperature flames. The other was something he had come to call a boost crystal. A crystal that would double a person's speed. He's also included a loop at the end of the hilt so that the weapon couldn't be pulled from The first mates hand Without her being restrained or her hand being chopped off.

By the time they got back to the airship, Viktor was already there waiting for them. "Rachana, This is for you." And he held out the saber. "This weapon will grant you doubled movement speed and the ability to create lower temperature flames so long as you maintain your grip on it with your hand. You let go, or sheath it and let go, you lose the abilities. The flames you'll be able to create will be too cold to melt most metals, but certainly hot enough to burn some woods, boil small amounts of water, and inflict nasty burns of unwise individuals."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:15 pm
Wire_Colossus

I took the blade from Viktor with a smile, my eyes sparkling. The handle and loop ere ornate, with the crystals bright orange and light blue embedded in the handle-- one in the loop and the other in the pommel.

I removed the blade that Tondra had let me borrow and I put the new Saber in it's place. It was light on my hip, and I drew it, feeling it's balance. It was balanced well, and the blade and hilt was black as night save for the two glittering crystals that shined on it like stars.

I stepped back towards an unoccupied section of the deck. I whipped the blade forward, utilizing it's lightness, while slashing to the side and bringing it up to block. I was sparring my shadow in the evening sun, and I used the new blade with master skill.

After a moment, the blade burst into flame. I spun, whirling, as I made a small tornado around me. Whee!

After a moment I stopped, and I sheathed the blade. I bowed to Viktor. Thank you.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:43 am
(I post when I feel I need to post usually. Also Joesph was in his own quarters so at the helm currently is a crew member Joe grabbed to steer while he changed into something less soaked.)

Having taken the time to dry off and get some clothing laid out Joesph was beginning to put on a new pair of clothing. He was moving all be it slow for him as he had put a crewman at the helm of the ship and for as long as he was changing he had very little to worry about. Affording himself the extra time to change also gave him the time to calm down after the aggrivation he had experienced earlier with Jake.

Having finished dressing he stood infront of the mirrior, looking himself over for a moment. Now donned in his normal attire he maintained when the weather was fair he fastened the vest before making his way towards the door. Stopping to give the room a final look over to make sure everything was in place he exited the room as he tapped the pistol and sword that were now fasted to his belt.

Moving now towards the ship Joe's pace again was quickened as the sounds of his boots clicking over the wooden area's of the ship resonated around. It took him only moments to reach the helm area as he slowed his pace seeing someone outside it. It was Jake likely come to make an attempt to yell at the captain. Wanting to say something to him Joe instead bit his lip remembering the captain having asked him to curb his aggitation towards Jake for the coming words to her.

"What do you need Jake" Joesph asked coming up behind him. He didn't stop though. Instead simply moving past him rather slowly and into the helm as he motioned for the crewman to return to his duties now that he had returned.
(http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w245/Shiningdragon21/557510c7-4c14-4874-8844-69ba772de370.jpg This is what he is wearing now btw.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:52 pm
((ATTEN: Everyone! pup720 will be vanishing from the dates of June 29th to July 28th. I have volunteered to play Amoretta Manon Ameras between those dates.))

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:19 pm
Jake nearly jumped when he heard Joseph's voice. He wasn't expecting the first mate to be away from the helm. He stepped aside as Joseph worked it way in. "Oh, nothing much. I just wanted to have a nice conversation with my two best friends Captain Eureka and First Mate Joe." He said with a wide grin as he followed Joseph and took a quick look around. Someone seemed to be missing from this picture. "Hey! Where is the good ol' captain? If she doesn't hurry she's going to miss the tea party I wanted to host!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:17 pm
Soooo, I lied about posting last night. I went to the office for work as usual. Got home, had a pastrami sandwich for dinner before I was notified that I had to go to another office for work. So I drove over to the other office and long story short, my coworkers and I didn't get off until 3AM IN THE ******** MORNIN'! And I'm sick too. So I got home and went to sleep. ********' horrible. I would like to apologize to everyone about it, sorry. Work controls me. I'll post as all my characters in all rps right now as fast as my ability to do so.

Also, announcements will now be accompanied with an ornate border, so if you think you're missing anything important, just look for the latest ornate border.

In regards to the posting, I did not regulate the amount of posting nor the frequency mainly for a reason, because I knew people were 1) busy with life and work 2) in different time zones and 3) had other priorities. I knew this thread wasn't getting a lot of love as it was, so I felt a little bad if I was to expect something like activity from you guys. But if you feel some people aren't posting as much as they should, then please pm me about it. Or anything in general.

Thanks! And sorry about promising to be online last night when I wasn't.

User Image

◢ Amory stood on the deck, eying the Goliath with interest from where she stood at the railing. She was curious to hear that another ship had docked next to hers, especially one from the other country. Erik had intercepted her, telling her that orders needed to be made and that Hector was already on that other ship. With a pout she followed Erik to where the rest of the crew stood, receiving orders. Looks like they were going to follow that pirate ship. She gave a soft groan, knowing well that the engines would need some adjusting. She scratched her head, her lids low as she listened while looking at the floor.

Ah! Finally, a dismissal, she trotted back to the engines, proceeding to make temporary diversions for the heat and excess. They were only temporary fixes, and Amory would have to go back to edit them later, however, her curiosity to see the other ship had overcame her. Amory avoided Erik and found a nice spot to eye the Goliath on deck. ◤

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:30 pm
((I'm sorry everyone... I meant no offense by what I said about the posting thing... I just meant that I think it would be easier to move on to the next day now that the pirates have both escaped. I thought people might have been getting stuck. So, is it okay for everyone to timeskip to the next morning? Or at least until the Goliath and Valkyrie are landed at the city?))

Greedy Fat Cat
wolf_with_a_dragon
Okami Ameras
Shiningdragon21
Wire_Colossus
pup720
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:33 pm
[ oh, and yeah, that'll be okay Okami! Do you know if she'll be posting before the 29th? ]

User Image

█ Renard turned to hear Lina's voice and soon after, Victor's voice scolding Lina about her usual habits. He could only but chuckle, though he was again, wary of Hector criticizing him again.

It seems they were going after the Galatea and were under orders of Captain Thunderbird. He glanced to Victor, to see his face, before pocketing his hands. It was all good if they could catch those pirates. He pardoned himself and left for the deck, ordering some of the deck to begin preparing for flight. It wasn't until Captain Thunderbird left to his own ship did Renard move to the helm to take the wheel. █

User Image  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:36 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

((She should be. In the PM where I asked permissions to play her charrie she said either sometime tonight or tomorrow. She should get at least one post in before she takes off.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games