Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:50 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot smiled at Moris when he set his cup in front of him. "Thank you." He looked at Moris when he spoke. "I hope but I'm not in a hurry."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:14 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles when he was thanked, "You're both welcome" he said to Skyler and Elliot. He eats some more of his green apple then sips some water. "Its good that you're aren't because it would be more of a surprise when it does happen" he said to Elliot. He couldn't who would kiss him, but he knows it won't be him because no wants to be kissed by the person they think is intimidating.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:36 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled and ate his apple. He took a sip of his water and looked at Elliot. "I hope your first kiss is with someone who cares for you."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:38 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot smiled and took a few more bites of his apple. "I hope so too." He drank some of his water and sighed.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:27 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris shakes his head a little when his mind started to wonder after what Skyler says to Elliot making think about the kiss he had with Skyler again and when the guy doesn't respond to being kissed for the first time twice earlier. He finishes up his apple quickly then gulps down his water. "I will meet you guy up front" he said to Skyler and Elliot. He returns the cup after rinsing it then drops the core into the trash before leaving the kitchen and heading off to the front.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:28 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler looked at Moris and smiled. "Okay." A few minutes later he finished his apples and water. He cleaned his mess an walked to the front.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:30 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot finished his snack a couple minutes later and threw his trash away and put his glass in the sink. He followed Syler to the front.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:36 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris waited for his friends up front of the zoology teacher's residence. He was using his ability on the falling leaves of nearby trees before his friends show up. "Ready to go?" he asked Skyler and Elliot. Won't his first time heading out to the mall, but his first time going with friends. "If you are then follow me" he said before leading the way to the mall. [exit]
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:41 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled and nodded his head. "Alright." He followed Moris out the door.

[exit]

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:43 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nodded his head and smiled. He followed his friends out and closed the door.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:46 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Current Form

Current Mood

User Image

†ஒ Nero had bee rather quiet for the meal, but the little banter he had engaged in with Xane and Leveret had been enjoyable to him. "The food was yummy. Thank you Xane, Thank you Mr. Svetki." He picked up his plate, glass and utensils and brought them to the sink. After he rinsed them and placed them, he headed back to the table and sat down. "It doesn't hurt anymore, my back, I think it's all healed up now." He turned his gaze to Leveret, lightly nervous. "Mr. Svetki, is it alright if I stay here tonight? It's getting late and I....safe feeling, relaxed." Nero hoped that his request wouldn't offend his teacher. ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret finished up his plate and gathered the other two's plates when they were done. He headed to the nearby kitchen to rinse of the plates. "Indeed, thank you for the meal Xane." The rabbit professor said.

He looked at the muscular blonde who had asked to stay. "That is fine with me, Nero. You are more than welcome here any time for as long as you'd like. My home is open to all students." He made sure Xane knew he was allowed over any time too. The rabbit teacher began cleaning the dishes while the other two boys talked.

Current Form: Human
Company: Xane and Nero
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:59 pm
shika-kun-2012

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

The red head gave a whole hearted smile. "It was my pleasure." He says bowing. Looking out side seeing it was getting dark he sighs. "It'll take me an hour to get home." He whimpers. "Professor may I also stay?" He asks biting his lip in the process.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret nodded to the little shape shifter. "Of course you can. There are a few more guest rooms left. The other student is taking the one in this corridor, but there should be still a few more in the east corridor. My rooms on the west side, so you guys can come get me any time you need something." He said and gently patted the student's head.

Current Form: Human
Company: Xane and Nero
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:26 pm
shika-kun-2012

χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane shook his head and gripped a peice of his hair. "The couch o-or a carpet will work..." He says knowing he turns in the middle of the night. 'And if it storms ill end up hiding anyway.....' He turns into his wolf form and he sits by Nero.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games