Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:22 pm
(He's just making it worse for himself whenever he talks x3 I kinda feel bad for him though)

Darius looked up and over at Jacking, watching her introduce herself. Maria said she liked rebellious types, a punk girl herself from the looks of it. He was so confused to why she liked him, being a geek who just sat around playing video games. Sure, he made sure he still looked good, but was that it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 pm
((A tad, but that's half the fun, isn't it? The other half is getting him out of the holes he dug himself into.))

Jackie then sat down as the professor began to speak. She huffed from boredom and began to sketch on a piece of paper, waiting for the class to get out. Occasionally, she would look up at Darius before looking back down at the paper.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:39 pm
(Yea. I can already see them dating each other ^^ )

Darius would take peeks at Jackie too, not sure what he should do. Maybe give a smile, or wave? He had no idea. There eyes met, both peeking at the same time. He stared into them for he didn't know how long before finally breaking the stare, looking down at the table, cheeks slightly red.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:46 pm
(( *nods* *nods* In that case, I propose we get another guy to go after Maria! XD ))

'He's so weird... Why is he looking at me?' Jackie thought as the bells finally rang again. Finally, it was time for lunch. 'Awesome. Hopefully I can find Maria.'  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 pm
(But doesn't that defeat the whole love triangle thing we were going for?)

The bell rang, meaning lunch. Darius sighed, finally able to talk with Maria. Jackie would probably be there too, but with Maria he'll feel a little more comfortable and could actually talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 pm
((Nope! But, I will give Maria something to do. I was going more for a comic relief/ annoying stalker. ))

Maria, hearing the bell, went off for lunch, sitting in the courtyard. It wasn't long before she was surrounded by boys, asking questions. Some of the girls stood back, bad talking the 'new girl' out of jealousy, but Maria didn't seem to care.

Jackie got her lunch and spotted the crowd surrounding Maria. Ignoring the jealous girls, she ran strait up to her. "There you are, Maria! I could spot you a mile away."

"Yes. I do seem to have a knack for doing things like that." Maria replied. "You know, whether I like it or not." She chuckled. "Oh! It's good to see you Jackie!"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 pm
(Oh! That could work sure ^^)

Darius received his lunch, hearing about how popular Maria got. He thought it was weird, but it was on her time so he didn't want to mess with it. He found both her and Jackie together, not surprised. He sighed, sitting down across from Maria. "Heard about how popular you were getting."He said to her with a grin. "Guess no one here understands that smart people can get into this place too." He laughed, looking over at Jackie. "Hi Jackie. Don't worry, I wasn't including you to the group. I can tell you're smart as well." He said with a smile, hoping he started off on the right track.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:14 pm
((Awesome! xd ))

"H-hi?..." Jackie muttered, looking at Darius.

"He's still getting used to the 'talking to a girl' thing." Maria warned. "Actually, I think it's more of talking to people in general without shouting curse words at a television."

"Why? Hasn't he run off with half the school girls already?" Jackie asked, raising a brow.

"Nah. We're still working on him." Maria replied. "I'll make a man out of him yet. Just yesterday, I taught him how to make an omelet."

"Really? You don't cook?" Jackie asked.

"Not yet." Maria replied before taking a sip of her soda. "But his first attempt wasn't bad. He's got a bit of talent, when he chooses to use it."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:17 pm
And once again they were talking two each other as if he wasn't really there. "Hey, I can hear you you know." Darius said to Maria with a frown, starting to eat. He didn't know what else to say or how to even initiate a conversation, so he didn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 pm
"Yeah. We know." Maria replied. "Unlike most people, we choose to be open with our opinions."

"It's called 'picking on you'. Honestly? You've never been picked on before?" Jackie asked, sitting next to Darius and looking at him.

"See, told ya. But... if he keeps hanging around witty girls like us, he might not turn out so bad." Maria jested with a laugh. Jackie chuckled as she looked at Darius.

"Ok then. Let's start simple." Jackie smiled. "What did you think about art class." She asked him.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:32 pm
Darius just crossed his arms, seeing Jackie sit next to him. "Well you already do enough damage at home, breaking my things and making me do something just so you can fix them again." He said to Maria, looking at her with a frown. He sighed, knowing it wasn't the time or place to really talk about it. He looked over at Jackie, she asking him about Art. "Well, it was pretty boring since we didn't do much, but I think it'll get more interesting once we actually start doing projects. That and I felt like dying of embarrassment after introducing myself. I probably looked like an idiot."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:42 pm
"That you did, but yeah, it was pretty boring." Jackie nodded. "So, what did you mean about Maria breaking your things."

"They're not broken. I disconnected some of the wires so it didn't work properly. I fix them when he's a good little man and we go on with life." Maria replied.

"I always found it strange how you're so good at mechanics. Don't you think so?" She asked Darius. "She doesn't look like the type, does she?"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:45 pm
"Yea, Jackie have a good point. How the heck are you so good at doing stuff like that? I mean, you made my door stop working, my tv, my game consoles, and in just like two minutes you fix it again! If going just by looks, you're more like a bookworm or something." He said, agreeing with Jackie. "How did you learn to be like that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:52 pm
"Looks can be deceiving, can't they." Maria replied. "I built that car of mine, you know. Out of spare parts from my dad's shop. I told him I wanted a car. He said I should build one myself, so I did." She smiled. "I was eleven. I finished when I was fourteen. So yes, I have a bit of a knack for it."

"Yeah. I remember that." Jackie nodded. "I never thought you'd actually finish though. You see, that's the thing about her. You never quite know what will come out of that brain of hers. But then again, that's why she's so much fun!"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:05 pm
"Wow, really? That's actually impressive." He said, now understanding why her car looked so junky from the outside but ran well and felt great as well. "Maybe some of that fun will rub off and me?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games