Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:57 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Hallway
With: -
Mood: Serious
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists (safety gear for paintball)
Items: Rifle paintball gun (10 shots)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Watching a team member of his go by, Akira contemplated following after him for at least some support and action, and did so until he heard paint shots and backed against a wall. A conversation began, and someone moved into his view. Noticing the blonde hair, he smirked a little, and took aim. "Don't hate me for this." he muttered before firing off a few rounds before she disappeared, and subsequently prepared himself for return fire by retreating to another obstacle.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:10 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                              ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                              I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Pumped up | I'm with: Teammates | I'm wearing: Paintball | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Where is she? The fox can smell her already though with the nose-piercing smell of fresh paint, it made it a little impossible to tell which direction she was at. Vixen frowned, jumping at the paint that came splattering in their team's direction. Warning shot, it seems. Two missedn one landing upon the woman's arm. Where did it come from? Three o'clock. The fox pushed herself up, aiming at a shorter female sprinting across the establishment. Vixen was determined to get her shot, and she was sure she wouldn't miss. No, not this one. Her index finger hooked itself around her rifle's trigger.

-Dice roll number: 8-
                                                                              A hit.

The paint splattered on her thigh, just before she disappeared behind the stone statue, tainting her with a bright shade of.. purple. However, before she had been able to retreat back behind her cover, a strong stench of pain filled her nose, followed by a numbing pain spreading throughout her chest, hitting her right where the vest was unable to cover, or rather, places struggling to fit in the vest. She'd catch a glimpse of Alexander out the corner of her eyes, how smug he appeared when he wagged his fingers. It ticked the fox off and she was determined to get back at him for that. She frowned, rubbing the area where the paint ball struck. That would leave a bruise, wouldn't it? Vixen hopped off where she hid, and bolted towards lower ground, one that would keep her well hidden. The fox glanced around, eventually falling upon a familiar figure. Team orange. Tan skin, platinum blonde hair and striking golden-brown orbs that would send a shiver down her spine. She took her aim, tracking his movements when he'd move from barricade to barricade, predicting where his next destination would be. Bingo.

-Dice roll number: 4-
                                                                              A hit. Bull's eye. The fox was on fire today. Vixen's lips curled into a smile, and she'd cast him a small wave. "Hey there, sneaky~" the fox cooed, before she disappeared behind her barricade once more, this time, noticing someone familiar, seemingly a girl from yesterday, one of the customers in the italian restaurant. "Oh, it's you-" she stated, golden orbs widening with surprise. Her gaze would flicker towards the other two who were planning their next step, and she'd take notice of the paint splattered on them. Team purple was in pretty bad shape, that's for sure. So was the fox. She'd laugh at how they all took a blow to their body already, and she'd wave at them.

"I didn't think we'd be down in the gutters just after the event starts- I'm glad it's starting to take a turn though, everyone hanging in there?" it wasn't time for them to be friendly with each other and have a small chit chat just yet, but the least she could do was introduce herself. "I'm Vixen. Pleasure to meet you guys."

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Wow, gee, thanks for the tit shot emotion_0A0 LOL

tol and floofy

SoujiAtsumi

JayyLee10

asbloodrunscold

a small bee

PUMMMY

Trash

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:17 am
User Image

Hakem wasn't enthused to share a ride with his nephew and neice. The man behind the wheel wasn't so much the issue as was the higher than average volume of the three year old left to cry when her father refused her his ipad while he drove her to school. Rather than make her shush, the author calmly explained that she needed to eat the scrambled eggs in the Tupperware bowl seated on her lap, and that her tantrum would get her no where. Letting her sit there and cry for another five minutes must have been the proof for his words, but for Hakem, it was provocation for an early morning mirgaine. He tried not to make it obvious aside from kneeding at his temples once the wolf pup tearily began stuffing her mouth while sniffling. Tyrese may have found it chuckle worthy, but he on the other hand made note not to volunteer to ride along while the younger wolf took his daughter anywhere, not ever again. According to Ty's passive explanation, all three-year-olds got like this, although Sela in particular had inadvertently been taught by her mother that her strategy was effective. Hakem only perisited on silence until they were parked in front of Sunny Skies Elementary.

While Tyrese went inside for about twenty minutes, Hakem walked to a nearby cafe and had his morning coffee along with the country breakfast platter. Around 9 PM they were back on their way to familiar streets, it was then the wolf finally opened his mouth to teeter onto the subject he'd rode with Tyrese for the purpose of bringing up. They swapped news from the last few weeks, talked about the women, talked about themselves. There were a few things the father tiptoed around, even when his uncle addressed them head on with questions. They were personal, not within the comfort level the two had when they were vaguely unbonded. They weren't close like Tor and Bree were, family or not. After the quiet one worked up the nerve to ask some questions of his own, they were parked in front of the museum ready to head inside. Hakem had answers for the other man, and honestly had surprised himself that he knew what to say at all. Aaron was always the better advice giver. Glancing at the slightly taller bluenette as he leaned forward to check his hair in the rearview mirror, Hakem felt maybe they'd gotten closer. Tyrese had always been the distant type who didn't like letting people in, but through a few reluctant cringes, he chose to open up to the hopefully wiser wolf.

Inhaling deeply, Hakem rolled up his window before the engine went off, getting out of the SUV afterwards and roving his gaze across the parking lot for any sign of the women or their ride. They needed the quality time, so he'd leave them to it even if he did see them. He wondered, though Ty had shrugged it off after numerous repetition with the brunette herself, if Bree should be participating while so far into her pregnancy. She would reason her way into the event whether anyone else approved or not, so it was silently agreed that they'd simply be on the lookout until the free for all was over. Shaking his head and jogging up the staircase to catch up with the fast paced writer, Hakem grabbed the door and let them inside. The sound of soft air propelled shots and shuffling feet was immediate, even some war cries as the smell of paint sent him through the slightest dizzy spell. His hip tapped the side of the counter and it was over, ear facing the preparatory staff to hear their question before he replied with a smile and the reveal of his name. A pile of equipment was passed his way, most of which he grabbed while eyeing Tyrese again.

"Yes, the helmet is going to mess up your hair." With flashing amusement in his eyes, the wolves made the same gesture in exact synchronization and snapped the goggles free of their helmets. Tyrese turned for a bag on his shoulder, the other male raising a brow as he was offered a chlorox wipe. "Really?" A gentle laugh floated off his lips as he refused it and signed the weaver for his gear. That being done, he adorned each piece and picked up his gun. The purple pellets jingled with dull clanks in the hopper, his fingers lifting and settling again over the glock of the plastic firearm. His own real one remained strapped to his hip, his paranoia still rearing in the back of his mind. Dismissing the mental reminder, he noticed he was sharing a team with the man beside him, a smirk replacing his prior thoughtfulness as he offered his fist forward to the other. It was returned after a few moments, the slight wait and the reaction from the father making him chuckle once more. "Into the lion's den, am I right?" And with a turn on his heel, the former teacher walked forward and emerged inside the museum first.

Tyrese was gone almost as soon as he spotted a target, luckily this wolf liked his independence. Besides, everyone was fleeing in that direction as it seemed an ambush was taking place from the opposite end. Looking to his left, Hakem spotted a stairway and took it, crouching low so the railing provided some coverage. At the top awaited a stack of crates behind which he nested, lifting enough to look between the top most two in search for opposing teams. Those were easily spotted when traveling in twos, an example of which lied in a tealette and a darker haired pair. The former pulled the latter, location easy to track as the tan skinned one yelled something at someone not quite within his line of sight. Where they hid was still within range of his gun, he was confident of which only because of his own superior skill. He could have gone for the easier targets, but his eyes widened as he witnessed the perfect shots barreling from the tealettes gun. No scope, aimed perfectly while walking. The easy going male felt a stir, his gun settling a top one of the lower crates and angling towards the small group. The recoil toggled the gun into his shoulder as he fired his first shots.

He didn't hear the impact but the flowering drips of purple on white marked vests satisfied him as he rolled one shoulder forward and sank out of sight. Two shots on the one whom caught his eye and one more on the remainder- one miss after he'd been detected. His first exhale after squeezing the trigger was heavier than expected, his head falling back against the crate as a shiver fled down his spine. It wasn't one of enjoyment to accompany the influx of adrenaline, it was more of...a detonation of muscle memory and the vague live or die reality this game mimicked but never quite reached. He invited a breath to return, stealing a quick inspection of the stairs to make sure no one was storming up them. A heart beat more and he spun once more, one knee beneath him and the other forward as he checked in on his targets. Naturally they'd move and he intended to spot where. Not many else would steal his interest unless landing a shot on his person or showing as much precision as the one he first spotted. He'd had his doubts about attending this game, but so far it provided interest.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Lots of people, aiming @ Xiomara & Camil"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

OutOfCoffee: @Shadow idk about anyone else, but I know our boys have both been in fights to the death. LETS GET CARRIED AWAY TOGETHER emotion_awesome

22:18 (-3 hits, -1 miss)
19:17 (day 5 roll: ?? confused ?)
ShadowStar369

Yo Punny Nut

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:27 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Rigel 'Jax' Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                                ❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one. We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

I'm feeling: Nervous, Worked Up | I'm with: Summer | I'm wearing: Casual | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

His eyes would scan the area, taking notice of a couple of figures bolting around. He wouldn't shoot, not yet, not when he knew he'd be wasting ammo doing so. They were too quick, too aware of their surroundings to even land a proper shot on them. Instead, he'd crouch behind the barricade, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, to blast at anyone who came near enough. He'd notice a brunette not too far from where he stood. Team white, judging from the colour of the paint that splattered on one of his teammate's vest. He'd take his aim, only to notice the shape of her figure, the way she ran, the way she moved. A woman. Rigel paused, his finger stopping just before the trigger was pulled. There it was once more, this time, team purple, and he'd glance over to see who it was. Long raven locks, fox ears. A woman. He shuffled about, and eventually came to a halt and sat himself down on the ground instead.

"Why are there so many women?! I can't shoot a woman! What if I hurt them!" his lips parted and a frustrated cry echoed within his helmet. He huffed and puffed, looking in the direction where Summer was aiming. A miss. "So close-..! You'll get the next hit, I'm sure." he stated almost immediately, finding the adrenaline rush when the paint ball missed the woman just by an inch.

Rigel pushed himself off the ground and he'd once again search for a target, in which he prayed wouldn't be a woman, and there he was. A man slowly backing away and retreating behind a barricade. The dragon was quick to pull the trigger and take his first shot, his first blood.

-Dice roll number: 4-
                                                                                A hit right on the helmet. Headshot. (Akira)

If only there were team 'red', though. He could imagine just how nice the colour would look if it were to splatter about. He bolted towards another area, knowing his position would be given away if they stayed too long, but of course, not without grabbing Summer with him. Instead of giving her a warning, he'd drag her by her arm and dart towards a corner, one with a better view. It was then, he caught a smaller frame, one that seemed a little familiar, yet he couldn't quite put a finger on who it was. He'd take his aim without any second thoughts, and he'd fire the shot, but when he finally came to realize who it was, horror would dawn upon his features. A woman!

-Dice roll number: 10-
                                                                                A hit on the shoulder. Not just anyone's shoulder. It was Zara, the woman he encountered in the grocery store the other day. Almost in disbelief, he'd flick the goggles of his helmet upwards, revealing the single eye he kept hidden behind. Did that hurt? Was she alright? "I-I'm sorry-..!" he cried out, before he crouched behind his barricade once more, knowing full-well if he stood any longer, he'd be covered in paint. Now, his only worry wasn't that. Rigel was worried that when the event ends, and if he were to run into her, she might shower him with her miniature punches that would sting like a bee. Then again, he could pick her up like he once did at the grocery store, but if he did, he wouldn't be able to put her down, knowing full-well she'd hit him a lot harder if her feet touches the ground.

"Oh, may the lord have mercy on me-"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

tol and floofy

Phoenix347

PUMMMY

Trash

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:48 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

The DJ could hear his own heartbeat as he stayed in his hiding spot, though he had to resist the urge to pant out loudly. Though he was used to his morning jog, having to sprint out to hide and move around was partially a different story altogether. He peeked through the corner of his eye, checking to see if anyone would like to go near him, but so far, no one would like to go near him. So far so good. He quickly moved back to his spot but there was another splat again staining his gear, this time from another team. Great, now he was hit twice and he was not pleased. But still, he should calm down and decide what to do next. He realized that he should go to another spot to hide since he was spotted by the brunette who hit him. Hastily, he moved around to the space that was hidden under the tall pillar, the stand for a statue that was removed.

It was then that he spotted someone that was part of the purple team. Unfortuantely, the familiar hair color appeared in his vision and his heart stopped, knowing that it was none other than Jessie, the girl whom he became fascinated with since the day she walked into Taste of Italy. He swallowed, knowing that the girl would get hurt because they were on opposing teams. He would make it up to her later, but he had to do it for his team. I'm sorry, Jessie. Immediately, he fired two shots at her, one landing on her arm, before retreating to another hiding spot, knowing that he had to reload his ammo soon. Brownies and cookies would make her happy once he would bake some for her as a gift of apology.

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Mood: excited, but now frustrated
Company: Sahar, Summer and a few other teammates -> himself -> Jessie
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: I just had to do this. Sorry, Jessie, the poor baby who may soon become Chester's crush. crying

SoujiAtsumi

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

MasterDenton

xXDestructive_MindXx

a small bee

oOBookwormYumiOo

asbloodrunscold

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:03 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth Isaac Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them. A priceless gift, a treasuee beyond his dreams. She was wrapped so tight inside of him. He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart.

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

Mood: Frustrated | Company: Teammates | Wearing: Casual | Soulmate: Rina Sohane | Cash: $1000

He was glad to see Sahar was doing well after all these while. He hasn't been anywhere out of the kitchen these past few days, let alone have a light conversation with the djinn but he hoped the busy restaurant would eventually reach the stage where the customers would lessen and things wouldn't be as hectic as it was as of late. He'd push himself away from the barricade and dash for the one further from their base, one he could most probably get a better view at, but little did he know, in the corner of his eyes..

Before he had the chance to dodge, he felt a small impact upon his abdomen. White paint. The brunette jogged away, and it seemed she had become Sahar's target, though his bullet missed by a mile. Seth would lift his hand, a thumb's up. "Keep it up." words of encouragement, he meant, before he disappeared behind another barricade, this time, searching for another victim. A woman it seems. Team purple. He'd pull the trigger, his eyes widening in surprise when the bullet missed her body.

-Dice roll number: 5-
                                                                              A miss. (Priya)

What was that? Just how the hell did she run so quickly? He blinked. Was it even possible for them to use their abilities here? Oh, just how convenient that would be if he could. He huffed, pulling back and checking his ammo once more. It was enough to last him out for the whole event, that was one thing he was thankful for.

A familiar voice would eventually travel into his ears, and his golden orbs would dart in the direction, a location not too far from where he stood. It was a voice he recognized all too clearly, a voice he longed to hear in these past two days. She wouldn't answer the door, nor would she pick up her calls, and here she was today, shooting to her heart's content. The dragon frowned and turned away, deciding it was best to leave her be. Or so he thought.

His long legs brought him just a little closer to her direction, and he'd aim at the spot slightly to the right of her shoulder in attempt to catch her attention. Orange paint would splatter on the white canvas, and the redhead would pull his goggles off, revealing the frustrated golden orbs beneath. "Rina." he called out, his voice as low as possible. However, he didn't think his actions through. What if she didn't see him? What if she didn't want to speak to him? Where the heck has she been all these while?

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

Kirenai Yuki

oOBookwormYumiOo

SoujiAtsumi

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_

a small bee

PUMMMY

Trash

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:16 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4

Lelwani was doing her best to be careful, they hate attacked the orange team and they were sure firing back. The obstacle she was hiding behind was adequate though the returning fire from one of the others (Chester) was a little too close for comfort. She moved away a bit, their hiding made it harder to shoot them so they needed a better vantage point. Rina had the same idea it seemed. She met up with her just a short distance away "Indeed, looks like the everything has finally taken off!" she laughed though that was stopped as she heard the firing coming from the location of their base. Well, no one was in there so it was a bit inconsequential. She only shrugged.

Purple team was a bit short-staffed it seemed, at least it seemed to be so since she could only see two members. Lelwani nodded "We might need to head to another point and see if we can't get some better shots." she tapped her foot and looked back. This was all so much fun, too bad Mel couldn't play. She hoped that the blind harpist would be able to participate in some other event down the line. He thoughts were broken up when she heard a male voice call out from...up top? She looked back to see some dude up there. Guess he knew the doctor? He didn't look to be shooting.

She looked back at Rina "We should pro-" Splat Lelwani looked down at the spot where she had just been hit. Lelwani wasn't wearing all that much protection, just the vest so it stung a bit, but she didn't seemed all that bothered. She blinked for a moment before looking in the direction the shot came from, and then back at Rina "Yeah, some cover might be nice!" she smiled before looking in the direction the shot came from "Nice shot!" she called to the person...whoever it was.

She looked back at Priya to see her take a leap up to where the guy was, talking about something. It was none of Lelwani's business so she just ignored it. This didn't seem like an event for people to get all personal, but whatever. She looked back and began to move, trying to get some distance, and some good cover, though that was cut short by the appearance of the only familiar face Lelwani could see. Vixen. Lelwani smiled, and without so much as a moment of hesitation she called to her "Hi Vixen, nice to see you again!" she recalled the fox coming into the store and meeting Mel, the Fox would probably not recognize the bird in her human disguise.

She was right though, at least two of them had been hit. Lelwani was still having fun though, and then her attention was taken when someone tried to shoot Rina, a boy with red hair. Lelwani didn't much hesitate and fired at him, one shot aimed directly as his shoulder. (Seth Ryujin - 4- Hit) satisfied when it hit, though she quickly moved out of sight, generally looking at it, it seemed like he was just trying to get Rina's attention otherwise it was pretty illogical to do anything he just did. Well then....

Lelwani was going to let them have their moments, deciding to go and try to find someone. She looked to Vixen "You having fun Foxy Momma?" she asked having apparently given the kitsune a nickname, albeit a lame one. Lelwani took a moment, crouching, hiding behind a few objects as she made her way around the direction the shot had come from, at least based on where it had hit. She was being as silent as possible. It was also good she was incredibly short.

Eventually her eyes wound land her on a girl hiding behind a pillar. Staying silent Lelwani moved to get in position for a better shot "Chirp~!" A playful sound and she took a shot, aiming right at her hip (Hikaru - 4 - Hit), and a satisfying splat. Lelwani instantly hid so as to avoid revenge. This was fun.

Ammo: 16
Extra: 2 Clips

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purpe)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Birdy]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

a small bee

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:43 am
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

Lysander felt something connect with his back and he yelped with surprise, quickly looking around to see who had hit him. He spotted a male with red hair leaving the area and picked him as the one responsible for the offence. "Hey, you! If you're going to hit on me... AT LEAST GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER FIRST!" He called loudly, dramatically waving the gun in his direction as disappointment flooded him. So far, he had been here for a good ten or so minutes, and no new numbers. Oh well, his time would come. He picked up the pace a little and ducked behind a really weird obstacle that was covered in a white blanket that dragged on the ground. What the hell was it? The blonde lifted the cover and fell back with surprise when he was met with the gold face of some abstract animal. A tiger? He shuddered and dropped the sheet, making the decision to move on to another hiding spot. That one creeped him out too much.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

Lysander kept as low to the ground as he possibly could in high heels. He respectively tugged his skirt down to keep his areas covered whilst walking at such an awkward angle. While he journeyed through the stained maze, his keen eye spotted a small female that had just been struck by a male who seemed really apologetic. Taking a closer look, he found that the woman in question was seriously attractive... And on his team. "Looks like my luck's finally changing~!" He cocked his gun and worked his way towards his attacker, only getting close enough to have him in range of his gun. He was only just hidden by the side of a wall and without thinking, he shot the male who, like him, wore an eyepatch. He held his breath, watching as it only just hit the guy. Before he could think any further, Lysander ran. He wasn't sticking around to get his a** kicked by a guy who stole his look. He was supposed to be the only one with the eyepatch spiel. What a downer.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

"Hide me, cutie!" The crossdresser found the small girl on his team and his behind her, without waiting for a response. It seemed like a ridiculous request, -One that matched his choice in outfit- A man of his tall height trying to hide behind a woman of her... Small stature? Lysander had his arms around her petite waist and in his haste, had almost picked her up from the ground. It looked like he was using her as a shield, but that was not the case. No, sir. He was just using this amazing opportunity to... He let her go with a sheepish smile, obviously not about to apologise for feeling her up a little. Instead he adjusted his skirt and pulled up his thigh-high lace stockings. With all the running he had done, they'd slipped a little. With his slender frame, he could almost pass for a woman if it were dark and someone had terrible eyesight.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Hehe~! σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Paintball! σмραɳy ⋮ A Hottie~ ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Arashi Nikaido

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:
tol n floofy

Yo Punny Nut

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:51 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's hɑuntɩng
    Thɩs hold thɑt you hɑve oveɾ me
    I gɾow so weɑκ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

χɩoɱɑʀɑ x ʙɑɳє

Whyxamx Ixsoxhungry...?

The former bodyguard would keep his pale features void of any expression as he witnessed his brunette companion rip something from his ears. Hearing aids? If he needed them, why was he throwing them away? Shrugging off his own curiosity, Xiomara kept his cool gaze on his surroundings. Lysander was being targeted by a male with red hair. It seemed that people were pairing up to play, much like he had done. Although their reasons for doing so probably differed to his. He enjoyed a challenge, and that's what this boy was for him. A challenge. The brunette shook his head and explained that his brother wouldn't dress as Lysander had. He mentioned a name. Rigel. Xiomara searched his mind for anyone of that name, recalling someone on an opposing team that seemed to match the description. But he chose to remain silent, not finding the need to relay that bit of information just yet. "B-but I’m not ready yet-..!” The skeleton mentally rolled his eyes and ignored the comment. He needed to find somewhere they could both hide that would also be a good vantage point. Once they found such a place, he could finish off his chocolate bar. And that was what really mattered. The taller male was acting a little strange. His face had turned a rather alarming shade of red, but before anything could be said about it, he called out to his brother. Xiomara cringed at how loud he was and quickly started pulling him away, knowing that such a shout would draw attention to their location. His gaze briefly landed on the male when he introduce himself before they returned to their surroundings. Camil? He'd remember the name. And he'd curse it if the idiot chose to yell again. They seemed to be safe for the moment so he pulled out his bar and took a quick bite before returning it to his pocket as he listened to Camil's voice. Bones? He almost chocked on his snack. What was it with these people? His attention wavered at the sound of something landing on the ground beside him. His body tensed briefly before he realised that it had just been Camil attempting to learn the gun. Had he never played before? "My name's Xiomara." The tealette answered shorty, tracking his "partner's" movements. It appeared he had found a target. He straightened, looking on with some interest as he managed to hit someone on another team. He nodded his head with approval, pushing off from the wall and motioning for Camil to follow with a gentle tug on his sleeve. "We have to move. Keep your head down and stay quie-" Something hit him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I see you
And eveɾythɩng ɑɾound you fɑdes
And I ϲɑn't speɑk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xiomara's back was hit twice, but rather than checking to see the damage, he instinctively pushed Camil away. Unfortunately he had been a fraction too slow and the brunette had been hit. Although it seemed that their attacker's last shot missed them both. He hadn't sensed anyone nearby just moments before the strike, so that meant someone had shot them from high ground. Icy blue eyes lifted to the higher obstacles. He almost missed it, but he spotted a small flicker of movement on the stairs. Whomever it was behind the attack was smart. Probably a professional. Or at least skilled with a weapon. Xiomara felt a strange smile pass over his features as adrenalin started pulsing through his veins. He was excited. "Camil! We've got to get out of range..." And head to higher ground. He'd cast one last look to the stairs before pulling his companion to his feet and dragging him along once more. There was a rather bulky statue they could hide behind for the time being until he could come up with a plan of attack. It didn't seem like their sniper was going to be moving anytime soon, but just in case, he kept an eye on the stairs. He needed to find a location that was out of range of the sniper, but close enough that he could exact some revenge. How troublesome.

MayxIx havexaxbite...?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You touϲh me
And I ϲɑn bɑɾely mɑke ɑ move
And I ϲɑn't bɾeɑthe

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

yo punny nut

Whiters4

OutOfCupcakes-Dammit-: @Whiters My boy's been hit! Man down! Man down! IT'S ON NOW! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:01 am

I WANNA disappear SO NOBODY CAN HEAR ME WHEN I'M SCREAMING

THEY SAY PAIN IS AN ILLUSION THIS IS JUST A BRUISING

You are just confused but I AM ONLY HUMAN !.

That I'm sleepless Waiting like a ghost When I need you the most
I go unnoticed 'Cause I could use a hand sometimes I'm only human

Jaquinne would allow himself an amused smile when he caught sight of the small pout on Zariel's mouth. His fingertip gently traced her lower lip with his thumb. "What's with that pout, princess?" He would inquire softly, a little puzzled with her expressions. Had he upset her? Was she not happy with how rough he had treated her the previous night? His expression would slowly become guarded once more, as if he were hiding his true feelings away. He didn't want her to see him upset. Today was supposed to be fun. Fully prepared to just ignore his doubts and continue on, he found himself faltering at her words. His brows would furrow and he would reflect on their situation. They were both hiding so much, not only from each other, but from themselves as well. She refused to admit just how rattled she had become after her attack, and he refused to allow her to see his violent side. They were just two sides of the same coin, both pretending that everything was okay. "I love you... So, so much..." With her words echoing in his mind, his mask would crack, slipping away until it disappeared entirely. He closed his eyes and sighed softly, unable to help the small jump he gave, obviously startled by Zariel's outburst. His eyes would open and he would gaze down at her with a bewildered expression. Jealous...? Had that been the reason for her pout? But who would she be jealous of? She was the only one he liked. The blonde would hold her wrists and slowly lower her hands from over her mouth. "What is this about being jealous?" This woman utterly perplexed him. "Zariel, you should know... I have eyes only for you.." He would say earnestly, desperate to clear up whatever misunderstanding had occurred. Was she worried that he was cheating on her with another? Never! He wasn't that type of man, despite what his past may suggest. "I'm sorry.. Today was supposed to be fun" He shook her head and held her closer. "It is. Any day with you is fun." He didn't give himself time to feel embarrassed about his bold admission. He just didn't think about things when it came to his love.

The thug noticed the way she covered her chest and couldn't stop the grin that formed. Sure, he could have chosen more discreet places to mark her, but he'd wanted everyone to know that she was his. That, and he liked to think that having such a mark would remind her of him if she ever felt lonely. Hopefully the memory of how she came to have those marks would make her smile.
                  "F-Funny business...?" His features turned red from embarrassment. She had him pegged. Even if he were touching her just for a chaste massage, he'd be unable to resist the temptation to touch her more. "Sorry. I'll try to be a little more considerate next time." His heart would twist painfully when Zariel started panicking. No. He needed to reassure her. To make her smile. She was supposed to be having fun today, not stressing so much. Yet here he was, making her worry for him. "That's part of the game, love. Even if I get shot, I'll still be with you. Lets have some fun together." Jaquinne's spirits would rise when he saw that smile on her. The way her eyes would light up as she finally accepted their improvise. Before he could say anything more, Zariel would pull his face down to her level, her arms around his neck. She was behaving in a cute manner that made his heart race. What had gotten into her today? Whatever it was, he wasn't against it. "...kiss me." She would ask, and as the self appointed knight of this enchanting princess, he felt obliged to obey. "I love you more." The blonde would whisper before ducking his head to kiss her. Despite being in public, if it was for Zariel, he would do anything.

σσd ⋮ Worried σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Essence σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɑʈɩɳɡ ⋮ Leia Noctis

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:23 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Team White❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Essence❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Mischievous❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$995.75❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira Velchok❞

Zivva heard the shots as one got her on the elbow before she took cover. She looked at the color and grinned. Looks like her wolf found her first. She peeked around the other corner and grinned. It was a smart choice to leave her glasses at home. The hulking wolf figure above her man gave him away. She giggled and rolled to another obstacle with stealth as she took aim and popped a shot at Akira with a grin, clipping him in the same area he got her, before popping off another and missing. She quickly retreated behind the obstacle and looked around for more cover to run to.

Ammo:
Paintball Gun: 15
Clips: 2

Hits: 7 6
Misses:3 2

Quote:
Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:38 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸Herself❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Essence ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Before she knew it, Leon had embraced her, causing her to become flustered. At his words, she stilled, quietly listening. At his question she nods, "Of course. We both had things to regret after that day. But you shouldn't feel dumb about it." She brought a finger up to chastise him, "You were brave in doing so. Please do not discredit that action by being remorseful. Showing feelings is not weakness."

She smiled softly before coyly stepping back and away from him. She gave an uncharacteristic grin and clipped him with her paintball gun where he had armor, point blank. She giggled, letting him know she wasn't upset and leaped back downward and sprinted off to other areas.

A flash of blond caught her attention, as she aimed and shot, pegging the person in the rear, before she caught a glimpse of a high heel and tan skin. It was not Zivva that she had just pegged... It was the man from the hospital. What was his name..? Lyesander? That's it. The kitten's owner. She dove behind an obstacle and peeked around the areas. At least he was a different team...

Ammo
Gun:13 rounds
Clip: 1 =15 rounds

Hits: 8 5
Misses:2

tol n floofy
Lord Hedo
ShadowStar369
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:02 am
User ImageUser Image

WITH ☾ Seth.. ☽OUTFIT Paintball? - Team PurpleSTATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $950 ☽

Rina was a little startled when Lelwani was suddenly hit in the shoulder and didn't react to it at all! She barely had any protection on, and she took it like it was nothing! Rina wishes she had skin tough like that! Priya had leaped up to that nice guy, and they seemed to be having some sort of moment. They're in the middle of an active battlefield! She shook her head, whatever works for them! And now, came a new person. Finally! They're running low on people! "I'm Rina! And we aren't doing that bad!" It wasn't like they were covered in paint! Rina was pretty sure she hadn't even been hit yet! Though with all the padding she has on, she might not have noticed. Before she could check, a paintball struck the wall her shoulder was by, and she immediately jumped in response by accidentally letting out two shots that struck the floor. Did that person just call her name...? Don't tell her...

Lelwani had shot whoever was behind her, Rina spun around, and lo and behold, it was Seth. Not what she needed right now. Definitely not. Tears began to well up in her eyes, which infuriated her. That's why she's been avoiding him! Every time she sees him or hears his voice, she starts crying! She was very upset. If he was frustrated, she was pissed! Taking aim, she shot at his stomach four times, only missing one of the shots. It only slightly pleased her to see him covered in paint because a lot of thoughts were stacking upon one another in her head that are just making her even angrier. "You know Seth, I really could tear my hair out with all of this. I really could. No matter how hard I seem to try or care, it doesn't bother you enough, does it?" Rina said harshly. She didn't want to let our all of her feelings now, but she was ridiculously upset at the moment. "Even though I always put so much of my heart and feelings into everything, you just brush it off, while I'm left as a crying mess! Why is that?" It's crazy how her emotions can do a complete 180 degree flip in about two seconds.

asbloodrunscold

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

yo punny nut

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:21 am
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Giddy / Cautious } ||

Company
|| { Himself } ||

Team
|| { Team Orange } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { OOC } ||

User Image

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

Ruffle, ruffle... Rustle, rustle... As Ku dipped, ducked, dove and tumbled his way from obstacle to obstacle, the soft sound of the slight fluttering his clothes made reverberated out to listening ears nearby. With the sounds of rifles firing off to his left, Ku knew he was getting farther and farther away from the crossfire. Yes, there was a slight pang of guilt sitting deep in his gut, for just bolting into action to make sure that he was safe, but what was he to do? If he thought more on his teammates than himself, who would think about him? He didn't know those around him too well to place his complete trust in them right off the bat, neither did he arrive in time to make friends with anyone, and the one time he actually went to approach someone, the game started, parting them to go their separate ways. Stopping behind a barrier, Ku curled up as small as he could and shook his head, following up with a couple soft slaps to his cheeks. 'C'mon, Kurai. Now's not the time to be distracted.' he thought in an attempt to escape from the raging emotions that was causing his mind to go haywire.

With his mind semi-clear. once again, Ku took to his stealth maneuvers; dipping, ducking, diving and tumbling from behind one obstacle to another, when- Sfft. A rifle could be heard nearby, shooting the every-so-small pellets that were resting in it's barrel. Ku's head darted towards the top of the barrier he was behind, stopping his ascent when only the edge of the top of the barrier was level with the bottom of his eyes. He scouted to see if he could see movement off in the distance. Sfft. Sfft. Another two shots quickly following the first. Ku quickly trailed the trajectory back from whence it came to see a slight flash of a light-ish brown. His quartz-colored eyes narrowed while his head slowly started to translate sideways in an attempt to follow whatever escaped his field of vision, rifle ready in case its use was needed.

Now standing a few barriers away from where he saw the flash, Ku's quartz irises trailed over the terrain, attempting to locate the color that flashed by. He cautiously traversed the barriers until what could be seen- a splotch of purple and a stripe of cyan, peeking out from a pillar. His quartz orbs locked onto his newly found target as he stalked around to get a better glimpse of the person. Zipping from one cover to the next, he finally settled on one place to stay and observed his target(Hikaru) for a few seconds. 'A female, eh? Pretty swift, ain'tcha.' he thought to himself as he raised his rifle and took aim. His breathing slowed, readying himself to pull the trigger when, finally, he took one last breath in and pulled the trigger.

~ Dice Roll Number: 5 ~

Pegged the pillar instead of her. Curses. He quickly breathed out and then back in again, holding it there as he squeezed the trigger once again.

~ Dice Roll Number: 4 ~

Smack dab right on her shoulder, the orange paint splattering her armor. He retreated back down behind the barrier he was behind, trying to conceal himself before she saw him. He sat there for about ten seconds before doing his usually stealth maneuvers. Dipping, ducking, diving and tumbling from barrier to barrier. His next target had already been in sight from across the pillar. Ku's hunt had started up again, let's see what's in store for his next target(Miki).

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

JayyLee10

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:01 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth 'Isaac' Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon
❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind.
More than his heart..

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

○I'm feeling torn in between and angry.
●I'm speaking to Rina at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something casual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently in a relationship with Rina Sohane.

All the way from the other end, he'd hear a man yell at him, strangely not for hitting him with a bullet but rather, because he didn't give him his number before doing so? Seth raised an eyebrow, this time, being sure that he was a man who was cross dressing as a woman. He thought the people in Soleil were fairly strange but not to the point where they'd.. The man shrugged, diverting his gaze back towards the group, where he'd find himself once again, shot painfully on his shoulder. Darn, with how close their distance was, that particular bullet stung like a bee, and his eyebrows would furrow into knots. Of course he wasn't only going to get Rina's attention with a shot like that. He was lucky the team was all spread out, if not he was sure he'd be bombarded with paint in no time.

The woman with pale blue locks would retreat towards the woman with.. foxy traits, and he'd be left alone with Rina. Her expression fell almost immediately and he could feel his heart sink. Did she not want to see him this badly? He had been trying to reach out in the past two days. He may not have gotten the message then, but he certainly understood it now. "Rina-.. I-" he'd take a step towards her and he'd stop his footsteps once she lifted her rifle. She wasn't going to shoot him, was she?

She was.

He felt a rather strong impact against his abdomen, not enough to cringe in pain, but enough to cause a strong discomfort to stir within his body. The man, as if to block her shots -which was a fairly idiotic thing to do- would hover his hand above his stomach, only to feel the paint splatter painfully upon the back of his bandaged hand, where the bite wounds once laid. He cursed under his breath, and her tone of voice only angered him even further. "I don't understand what I did wrong? Which part of I'm afraid the puppies might hurt you, don't you get?" countered the man as he forcefully tugged his helmet off and tossed it aside, revealing the pair of furious golden orbs beneath his red locks of hair. What did he do wrong? He was just worried that she would get herself hurt in the process. How could he ensure her safety if the puppies were prone to aggression? He never really outright rejected her offer, he simply wanted to.. delay it, at least until everything was solved. Was it too hard for her to comply? He parted his lips in attempt to speak, until he was abruptly interrupted once more. Seth brought his hand up to his temple, rubbing them in circles. He was tired, so tired of fighting, so tired of handling a relationship. He never wanted to be in one, and oh, how convenient it would be if she hadn't pestered him in the past. Maybe he would've led a life that was far more relaxed, far less troublesome. "Well, I'm not the one who insisted on fixing this ******** relationship now, am I? You know I don't deal with these things well, and you have no idea how pleasant things would be if you would have left me alone back then." he snapped angrily, and everything fell silent around him. He felt so drained of his energy, so.. exhausted. However, he could feel his heart hammer against his chest, and he could feel the overwhelming guilt that would surface. "N-no.. Rina-.. I didn't mean-.." he stuttered in his speech as he started to panic. He didn't mean what he said, he was just angry, just frustrated. Just.. lonely. He'd step forward, out in the open, in an area that made him an easy target. He'd grab her arm just in case she decided to bolt off, "I-I'm sorry-.. I didn't mean to say that- I- This-.. If you'll just listen to me- I-.." he stuttered, unable to find the right words to speak, unable to convey his emotions. He was a mess. They were both a mess.

If their relationship were to be destroyed today just by his mere words alone, there wouldn't be any coming back from it. There wouldn't be any.. fight left in him. He just wanted to talk, wanted to set things straight, and if she'd just give him another chance at this.. he'd try to fix it.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: my heart cannot handle this fight omg

asbloodrunscold

a small bee

ShadowStar369

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games