Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:25 pm
Alexander Frey

User ImageHealth:
Excellent

Mood:
Unsure but calm

Thoughts:
"Oh boy..."

Company:
Vixen

Single

Account:
$800.00

Alexander listened to Vix speak of her own sugar addiction and he chuckled a small bit, clearly they both had a problem. Of course Alexander was intrigued when Vix revealed that she had a twin brother and he was going to ask about him but then Vix said she wanted to dance. Alexander then received his third drink and downed it almost instantly, still feeling only a very gentle tingle in his head "Um..Ja, sure I don't see why not..." he said with a small smile before getting up and glancing towards the dance floor. Alexander didn't mind dancing, in fact he enjoyed it, however it seemed like the people on the dance floor were doing borderline sex positions. Alexander could ballroom dance, and he could to those weird Dad dances that Mercer hated with a passion. But either way he'd allow himself to be pulled to the dance floor with Vix, he couldn't deny a lovely lady her fun.

Out.Of.Cookies:

Translations
Ja- Yes

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Indifferent | I'm with: Alexander | I'm wearing: Casual | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Vixen paused in her movement, noticing the slight change in demeanor and the hesitation within his voice. She glanced towards the dance floor, eyeing the many youngsters who were grinding up against on another. They seem to be enjoying it thoroughly though the fox found it a little.. vulgar.

"Ah.. you're uncomfortable with all those aren't you?" she chuckled.

She scanned the area, her eyes locked onto a less crowded spot in the corner of the dance floor, one where less people tend to gather around. They like to be under the spotlight, so it was understandable when they gather around the center. She pointed towards the less crowded area and led him by his arm towards the corner. "Well~ let's take a switch, why don't you take the lead this time." she laughed.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Blades252

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:29 pm
Alexander Frey

User ImageHealth:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"Heh"

Company:
Vixen

Single

Account:
$800.00

Alexander chuckled a small bit as he rubbed the back of his neck "Ja, I'm rather surprised young people these days consider this...dancing..." Alexander explained as he watched all the people grinding, thrusting, and other obscene dance moves. Once he was dragged to a more out of the way corner Alexander laughed a small bit when she wanted him to take the lead "Hahaha! Very well, but be warned Mercer tells me that mein dancing is the 'Most cringe worthy thing ever!'" he laughed before he began to let the music really take over. Alexander quickly began to do an array of dance moves that ranged from things he saw on TV recently, old dance moves from his era, and even a few dance moves from his homeland Germany. It certainly made him stick out quite a bit compared to everyone around them.

Out.Of.Cookies:

Translations
Ja- Yes
Mein- My

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

I'm feeling: Indifferent | I'm with: Alexander | I'm wearing: Casual | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

The fox chuckled while she moved to the beat of the music. It was loud but she enjoyed every second of it. The way the vibration pulsed through her veins with each beat, the way the music pounded her ears. It was good, the best thing she's felt in ages before things came crashing down upon her, before her life turned into a horrible mess.

"It's no surprise. Things had gotten pretty.. weird over the course of a few years." her gaze was locked onto him as he danced and Vixen couldn't help but laugh not in a mocking manner but rather, an amused one. She hasn't seen any like it before and to be honest, the amazement took the long shot rather than the embarrassment. She wondered why Mercer was so embarrassed. "Oh my, your cringe worthy dance moves aren't so 'cringey' actually." she laughed while she moved in unison. Ah, her ears are going deaf but she enjoys every moment of it. Some good music and a lovely company at a bar. That's the best thing anyone can ask for.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Blades252

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:58 pm
Alexander Frey

User ImageHealth:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"Heh"

Company:
Vixen

Single

Account:
$800.00

Alexander could hear Vix's laughter over the music and a silly grin crossed his face, assuming she was laughing at him. Of course then she said that his dancing wasn't cringe worthy, which certainly boosted his confidence a bit "Why thank you friend!" he said with a smile as he continued his wide array of dance moves, which he noticed some people began to stare at him. Some of them pointing, some of them clearly laughing, but Alexander didn't really mind since if he could be amusing to other people then he didn't really care.

Out.Of.Cookies:

Translations

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:49 am
User Image

She took notice of the people laughing and her face fell ever so slightly. He didn't seem to mind but judging by the looks on their faces, there were hints of mockery, hints of vibes that were less than pleasant. She didn't want to spoil the mood so instead of shooting them a glare, she stepped towards him and grabbed hold of his arm while she swayed to the music, her body moving ever so gracefully to the beat. She glanced at them out the corner of her eyes, her golden irises sending a clear message for them to keep their words to themselves. Vixen moved along with his movements, her body occasionally brushing up against his but it wasn't on purpose. Her mind was ever so slightly fuzzy from the alcohol she downed at one go. She turned her head towards the crowd, a devious smile upon her features.

"Ah, look away. He's mine." she chuckled. Hers? Her dance partner, to be precise. The fox returned her gaze to the man, her hands tightly latched onto his arms, "You'll take the lead~ won't you, sweetheart?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW REPLY. I JUST GOT OFF FINALS //CREIO
I'M SORRY IF MY REPLIES ARE A LITTLE MESSED UP- I'M STILL IN A BLUR FROM NOT SLEEPING OTL

Blades252

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:07 pm
Alexander Frey

User ImageHealth:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"Heh"

Company:
Vixen

Single

Account:
$800.00

Alexander continued dancing with Vix as he could feel the vibrations of the song really starting to get to him. He then had to change up how he was dancing now that Vix was on his arm, although he didn't voice any objections at all. As they continued dancing Alexander heard her say that he was hers and the Father smirked a small bit before chuckling, oh how alcohol makes people say the darnest things "Ja, let us show these kids how us old folks do things!" he stated with a laugh before he started a series of more intricate two person dance moves that he knew which included a series of twirls, lifts, and swift movements. Alexander would easily be able to help Vix out as needed since he was leading this dance and at the climax of the song Alexander twirled Vix one more time and he struck a dorky pose with a smile on his face. Alexander was breathing heavily, not used to such excretion "Well that was fun!"

Out.Of.Cookies:
Meh it's fine, when you said you were busy with finals I wasn't really expecting any posts until you were done anyway lol

Translations
Ja- Yes

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:20 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②③
( ④ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:13 am
User Image
User Image
{"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
{The Military Brat}
{The Fighter}
{Thoughts:Work again...ugh. At least I can play music~}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kuro had been fairly busy. She had rearranged her home and had actually written a letter. Yes...a letter. Fisher still hadn't contacted her or came home. She also hadn't been able to randomly bump into him. Which was surprising...It wasn't as if it was a huge island. But no matter. It wasn't as if Kuro worried to much about it. She had better things to worry about. Lately she had been working on composing music, practicing singing. She did enjoy djing, but she would much rather sing. At least with her mixes, she could put her vocals in it.

So finally making her way into work, she set up like always and introduced herself before beginning her job. The only time she showed emotion was when her boss told her to. Though that wasn't often. She felt like there was a hint of fear there. For a good reason to.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Mixed🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:11 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①②④
( ④ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:45 pm
a small bee

Ashlee Bellaire

User Image
Relationship status: Single
With: Strangers
Mood: Upset
Money: $960
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Wearing: Pictured with jeans

Ashlee was upset about possibly having to move again soon, as she loves her mother and doesn't wanna move away, she didn't know how much longer she could just move. She wanted to sit in one place for a while and make friends, and she thought Soliel was beautiful. She sat down at a stool all upset "Give me an ice bomb and sex with an alligator, please." she said still remembering her manners, but wanna to get totally messed up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

♚♚

Jean was, admittedly, a little excited to come into work today. It was school, and always interesting to be a manager anywhere, especially a night club. Plus, this one has strippers, a big dance floor, and a nice a** bar. So yeah, he was pretty happy with his new job.

He had decided to come in early for his day, not wanting to get lost in the hustle and bustle that comes in at night. Especially a Friday night. Jean parked himself in the bar, get acquainted with the drinks and where everything was when a woman came in asking for some drinks. He knows the saying, "It's five 'o' clock somewhere", but it's still morning! He noticed her upset demeanor and understood the situation a little better. Usually, upset people lead to some interesting times when they get drunk, so he wasn't even going to question why she wanted anything. He swiftly prepared the drinks, adding all the vodka and liqueur to the respective drinks, and served the Ice Bomb in a regular cup, and the Sex with an Alligator in a Z-stemmed martini glass. "Here ya go. You makin' a tab or is that all ya want?" Jean asked.

$950 || Calm || Work || Single || With a customer

User Image

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

fuestray

Faun

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:39 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ①④тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①②⑨
( ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games