Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I know what you mean, I'm from an island myself from the upper part of the northern hemisphere. Four seasons over there also" Patrick said to her. He held the bags in one hand and the carrier in the other. "That's alright. Need to head back home so the kitten can settle in. I hope you have fun though" he said to her apology. He would have asked to come with to help with the snowman, but he isn't fond of snow to be working with it. He headed to the door, "Could you open the door for us?" he asked politely because his hands were full.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's Meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:neutral. mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Miyuki, pet handler and the white kitten.

Au NullDrei
[/quote

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:57 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki hummed and nodded. I see...there are a lot more islands then it would seem huh? she began to think of how many there might be in the world now, she wanted to know if there was a bookstore here that might have some maps she could look at. Smiling shyly at him she nodded and opened the door. I'm sure I'll have fun...hopefully In truth she might have fun. It would be nice to feel the cold against her skin, though also being alone again. Being alone was nice as well but it left her feeling a bit lonely. However she was a bit worn out from having talked to another person this much and it wasn't something she was used to.

After he would exit she would wave bye and go back inside to set her apron down neatly and clocking out before turning off the lights and locking the door before leaving.
-exit-

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Nervous

[ Location ] Working at Cat's Meow

[ Status: ] Single

[ Crushing on: ] No one

[ Money: ] $1000

[ Wearing: ] Clothes in picutre

ooc:  

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods, "Yup, there are more islands there is main lands and islands surrounding islands or a nation made up of just islands (Philippines and Hawaii)" he said agreeing with her. He gives her a nod of thanks and a soft smile after the door was opened. "Hope to see you again" he said. He would be back when he needs more food for the kitten or for any feline products. He headed on outside to the cold and began walking to his district to go home. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's Meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:neutral. mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Miyuki, pet handler and the white kitten.

Au NullDrei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:40 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥⑧
( ② мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:16 am
User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki yawned a bit as she opened the door, grabbed an apron to put on and clocked in. It wasn't too busy again. She thought that was nice. She wondered if she would see Blair again. It had been fun making a snowman together, and in the end it had turned out quite exquisite. Rubbing her eyes to get the sleep out, she stretched a bit before starting to check over the animals.

I wonder if i'll meet anyone new, or be able to explore today. This on her mind, she began to stock the shelves this time, pausing for a moment to let out a cute sneeze. I hope I'm not getting sick...

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Calm

[ Location ] Working at Cat's Meow

[ Wearing: ] Wearing

ooc:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:48 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ⑤ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑦⑧
( ② мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki walked into the store and put her apron on. Looking around and then sighed. "It's been awhile...I apologize...It seems lying in the snow had gotten me sick after all. I love the cold...yet it never seems to love me. Or maybe it is because I didn't take my vitamins." With a small giggle she spoke to the animals as she passed by them, starting her cleaning of the dog and puppy pens after grabbing the broom. Humming she looked up at the time. I wonder how long it will take me to clean today. I am still healing. after all. It's nice and quiet at least. Stress free and relaxing... As she cleaned each dog's pen one by one, she made sure to feed and socialize them all the while. Quite content at being alone and surrounded by animals.

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Peaceful

[ Location ] Store

[ Wearing: ] Wearing

ooc:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:53 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑧0
( ② мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:26 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Disheartend x. .x Location: Cat's Meow x. .x Company: No one x. .x Cash: $1,000 x.

.x. Enters .x.

Integra found her way to the pet shop not long after leaving her house. She must have looked strange as she traveled. Because of her horse legs, she could not travel on stairs, so she had to find alternative, and sometimes trespassing routes around it whenever it happened. However, she had managed to avoid any trouble so far. Maybe it was her height that scared people from approaching her. Whatever it was, she made it to the pet shop alright.

Approaching the door, she saw the animals in their cages and it made her sad. She wondered if they even knew the difference between being in a cage and being wild and free. She wondered if they had ever felt a loving touch, or if they were being treated well. Her heart ached, as she felt a sort of kinship with the caged animals, reminding her of her own past. If she could she would adopted every one of them, but she could hardly take care of herself as it was. She tried not to think about what happened to the older ones who didn’t get adopted. At least they didn’t have any horses.

Integra ripped her eyes from the pets and looked at the door. It was as small as all the doors, and she worried her hips wouldn’t fit. It was also a small store, and she would surely knock of shelves and make the worker’s lives harder than they needed to be. Her ears dropped down, trying to figure out her plan of attack.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxx
Miyuki was late for work. Very late and out of breath. She had found out the name of the female and the language and decided to stay up to begin searching sources for said language. Even if the female knew English, it was always fun to learn something new. That way the girl would feel more comfortable talking about her home-land as well. Miyuki really did enjoy learning about different lands. Or more specifically, somewhere to belong. But anyway, due to rushing to go in the shop, she didn’t notice the person in front of her and wound up running into the back of…a horse? Wait no…it was a human and horse? Miyuki was very confused. But also very much in love. Well with the back up this persons end. ”C-cute…I-I’ve always wanted….to ride and pet a horse…” Without really meaning to, she spoke out her thoughts due to being quite captivated by the creature in front of her. To Miyuki, she was staring at the most beautiful thing in the world. A part of her was even slightly jealous. Realizing both her thoughts and starring she stood up quickly and bowed. ”I-I I’m so sorry! I-I was just captivated by you’re a-appearance and I didn’t mean to r-run into y-you! I-I am running late! A-ah..I-I’m so sorry!” Standing back up she hurriedly fiddled with the store key in her pocket to open it. ”W-welcome to the c-cat’s m-meow! P-please come in!”

xxxMiyuki was stuttering even more then she normal did. She was both ashamed and embarrassed with herself. It wasn’t that she was judging the female. It was more admiring her. She had no right though. I mean take in her appearance. It was quite odd as well. She also couldn’t believe she had run into the woman. She should have been paying more attention. She shouldn’t have been starring! She hoped the girl wasn’t mad at her. If she scared off a customer that would be bad! Still rushing, she made her way into the shop, holding the door open for the horse-girl. There was actually quite a bit of room. The store was bigger than it seemed and she also wanted to know if she could sell another animal. Though Miyuki would have to study the girl a bit more to decide on an animal. Her heart pounded fast at the amount of events that had gone down so quickly, now desperately trying to catch her breath again.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Nervous...again [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] H-horse h-human? B-both?..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc:
Coheart

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:02 am
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Melacholy
Thoughts: Lovely
Company: Alone
Money: $1000

The smell of animals had attracted him from even a distance. He had heard about these store's that sold animals as pets, but had never actually been inside one. Until recently he kept himself so removed from people that he had never even shopped for food alone before. And the thought of a pet sounded interesting...though he wasnt sure just yet if he would. His caregiver had given him some money...but honestly he wasnt sure what to do with it since he had taken care without it for a good while.

The door bell chimed as he walked in, he brushed off what little snow clung to him and played with it in his hand for a moment before it melted. There were two people in the store, the first he could was a somewhat frail girl, but with hair about the same color as his own. What caught his eye was the second...a girl that was a combination of horse and girl. That he had never seen before, but remembering what his caregiver had said he chose not to stare and instead moved about the cages, sniffing rather then touching anything. His large fluffy tail strewn out behind him as he did, though it wouldnt be able to be seen due to his foxfire. But seeing that strange girl brought to his mind that maybe...maybe he could be himself here?

He knelt by a cage looking at a few kittens and tilted his head to watch them. They were adorable, he had some kittens beside a previous residence he stayed at. They were a nice litter with a nice neko to take care of them. While he mulled over both the complexities of the cats and the need of his fox fire, his tail roamed. And without really intending to it brushed against Miyuki and slightly curved around her arm, it was very fluffy and soft, and now that it had allowed itself to be touched the fox fire faded. The fox fire wasnt meant to be used for long purposes, but it would last longer if it wasnt touched. And it had a mind of its own at times, and Lerista still didnt notice it.

OOC:

Coheart

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:11 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: From Panic to Calm x. .x Location: Cat's Meow x. .x Company: Miyuki and Lerista x. .x Cash: $1,000 x.

Integra felt another person bump into her behind. This was two mornings in two days that had started this way. At first, Integra felt a little shocked, but an image of Tsuki crept into her mind. The women whom she had met in the same manner yesterday. Tsuki was brave and strong, she would have to try her best to make her proud, so Integra took a deep breath and faced this new person.

The girl seemed pale skinned with white hair and red eyes. Integra tried to give her a friendly smile, but then she hear her speak. Her ears dropped and her eyes were trying to hide the fear. She always wanted to pet and ride a horse? Integra’s legs backed away instinctively, her horse end still very much trapped in instinic responses. The girl apologized and opened the door to let her in. Integra’s ears were still down, her legs wanted to run away in fear. Instead, she remembered the men from yesterday and Tsuki, how nice they had treated her. Not everyone was bad, she reminded herself.

“T.. thank you… “ She stuttered, following the girl inside. The shop had more room then she thought, and she didn’t get stuck in the door. The floor didn’t hurt her feet. It was already going better than yesterday. “I’m looking for a… pet bed… for a large dog.” Of course the bed was for her to help her rest at night without pain, but she wasn’t going to tell someone that. She wanted in no way to be in the same category as a pet. Silently, she hoped the girl wouldn’t try to sell her other things for a dog, too.

The bell chimed again and a man entered the shop. Integra felt his eyes on her, and she sighed. This was just going to have to be something she got use too. She felt it was only fair if she got to look at him too, so she stole a glance. He seemed to be part fox and part man, and his tail seemed to have a mind of it’s own. Integra giggled as it brushed the other girl. Her ears perked back up. If he was part animal and he felt this was safe, then it must be safe for her too.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

OOC: You should convince Integra to buy a dog. Or a puppy. <3

sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:03 pm
User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxxMiyuki felt so bad for starring the way she had. She really couldn’t help it. She secretly loved animals so much that sometimes she couldn’t control herself. Therefore when the girl said thank you she was a bit relieved. ”N-no problem…Y-you r-really are enchanting s-so er I-I mean…” Miyuki paused for a moment to let her all the way in, hearing her speak before continuing. ”A-ah sure thing! Any particular color? Y-you must be wanting a puppy then huh. W-we got some adorable Huskies, Retriever and Labs. I think some might be mixed as well. If you see one you like just let me know!” Whenever it involved talking about animals, Miyuki tended to be able to talk about it without stuttering. She also automatically assumed the female wanted a large dog because she asked for a pet bed. But perhaps like her, the female was a bit shy when talking to a stranger. But no matter.

xxxxAfter speaking and asking these things, Miyuki made her way over to where the pet beds were, having not really waited for an answer. It wasn’t as if she was trying to be rude, she was just super nervous and the thought of being able to adopt out another pet was exciting. She then grabbed the sheet by the beds that displayed the different types. On her way back to the female, she heard the chime of the door and saw a boy come into the shop as well. Like always, she spoke her line. ”W-welcome to the cats M-meow. I-I’ll b-be r-right with you.” Poor Miyuki. This was the first time more than one person had come into the shop. She wasn’t quite sure what to do exactly. But this was a job and she had to try and be professional. So for now, she would let the boy wander around while she dealt with the female in front of her first. Speaking up shyly, she held out the sheet for her. ”H-here are the list of designs for the pet beds. If you point out the one you like, I’ll see if we have it. T-though we should. I-t just might be in the b-back.” Because Miyuki was running late, she hadn’t really had the time to see the new shipments or re-stock shelves. She hadn’t done anything actually. But with customers here, she would have to wait and serve them first.

xxxxWhile Miyuki’s thoughts were preoccupied, she noticed a feeling on her arm. At first she thought nothing of it as she was used to it here. With flies and what not sometimes flying in, and her having to take them back out. However, after a couple of seconds she realized the feeling was more soft and fluffy. Snapping out of her thoughts and a little frightened, she looked down at her arm. To which her eyes widened. Her thoughts went a mile a minute, thinking quite deeply though also excitedly. Little did she know some of her thoughts were being spoken out-loud. ”I-it’s s-so f-fluffy!!! W-what is this…A-a tail? So cute…where did it come from…Wait..did one of the animals get out? B-but so cute and soft...” Miyuki started petting the tail on her arm, not really thinking much about it. Anything soft, cuddly and fluffy made her want to pet it. She practically brightened up as she petted the tail on her arm. Then paused realizing that no, she knew no pets were out. Her gaze then shifted along to where the tail came from. As her eyes trailed, they came across the boy. She look horrified, ashamed, and extremely embarrassed as her face turned like 50 different shades of red. (Heh heh bad joke) ”O-oh…Oh my…I-I’m so sorry! I-I…I d-didn’t mean to! I-I a-ah…d-do y-you see a-any p-pets you l-like?” Miyuki looked as if she was about to cry. This was the second time in one day that she had seen something that she hadn’t expected. Half-animal people. She had only thought they lived in stories. She wasn’t judging them, for even animals had feelings. Not that these two were animals. They were humans or well not humans. She didn’t know what they were. Either way, they had feelings and a soul and a heart. Like her, they were different but that didn’t mean anything, nor did it define them. In a way they were like her. So far, no one had given her judgmental looks to which she was thankful for. But as of right now she just wanted to disappear. What would the two of them think of her display right now? They wouldn’t leave would they. What was she gonna do.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Nervous-Embarrassed-Flustered [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] W-wah I-I messed up b-big time!..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc:Hope the content is okay!
Coheart
sabreworg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Melacholy
Thoughts: Lovely
Company: Alone
Money: $1000

The first thing Lerista noticed was a soft hand brushing along the fur of his tail. His body froze and he felt a slight shiver, though not of distaste. He had never had his tail handled before by anyone other then his mother, and that was only when he was a kit. He turned his body at an angle so his tail wouldnt move. His cool blue eyes moved up his tail to see the pale red eye girl exclaiming and seeming to be quite happy petting his tail. He said nothing as he watched the realization on her face as she wasnt handling one of the pets in the store.

As she turned so many shades of red he felt like laughing, but instead what he did was sidle closer to her and reached out his hand. He placed his hand gently on the top of her head and petted her softly.
"Breathe, I no mad at you." The sound of hong but he was understandable. [/color=color=steelblue]"None have pet my tail before. I kinda like it." He gave her a warm smile and removed his hand from the top of her head. He kept his tail where it was and gave it a slight mock scowl. "It should know better then to wander...fox fire no good if touched." The scowl was already gone and replaced by a grin and laugh. "I guess it likes you." He left his tail about her arm.

He turned his attention to the centaur lady and from his crouched position he bowed and smiled at her.
"It my honor to greet you, I am Lerista...I try not to show true nature...but I think it fine here." His ears extended and the fox fire was gone totally from himself. He looked back at the box of kittens. "I dont know if I can care for a kitten. I have no home to share."

OOC:

Coheart

The_Little_Rabbit

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games