Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:02 am
LOT ONE IS NOW CLOSED!

Bids for Michael, Annalise, Pierre, Keen, Lusine, Pachua, Aniu, Brand, Mellow, Alette, Darren, Imbere, and Kenta are no longer being accepted at this time! CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS! Final bids will be tabulated shortly and a winners post will be made tomorrow morning, please stay tuned for that! it's 3am my time and I'm half asleep posting this so pls be patient

LOT TWO IS STILL OPEN UNTIL TOMORROW NIGHT!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:03 am
When Shayne turned around, he was surprised by how closed the green haired horseman had gotten to him. "Y-You're welcome?" Shayne told horseman with a baffled expression on his face. At less this horseman seemed more friendly than the one that bid on him. "Anyway, I'm Shayne McRotten. Nice to meet you." The undead Boil told him with a shy smiled on his face.
Meegane
Nah, I'm fine lol

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:39 am
Mellow thought for a while, before he opened his mouth. "Mellow Marsh....nice to meet you." It maybe misunderstood as a sign of shyness but actually he was just thinking too much to say more. "..... Are you okay?" He really wanted to check if the boil was out of the witchcraft already so he spoke with his mouth, not his mind.

Tail swung nervously behind.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Mellow was a species called ceffyl dwr who do tricks to drop people during ride. Yet, he looks too small to be a secured mount, the size of a MLP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:47 am
Maple was somewhere near the back as if just stuck to the wall. She watched as her friends made new friends, chatting away - though she wasn't too sure if Uru's conversation could be said to be a good one. But she did nothing to move and just chewed on her lower lip a bit.

- - - - - - - -

Without knowing the outcome of the first batch of auctioned students, Waits kept to himself and let his bored looking eyes upon the second to see if he really wanted to put forth the effort in outbidding anyone. There were so many tokens still in his hand though...  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:09 am
User Image

This whole event had been rather a mad house to say the least. Bid wars over students....it kind of made her glad that no one was really 'bid warring' over her. Mexiang would have felt bad for whoever lost. Then she would have felt obligated to do something special for them.

For the most part she merely stood on the stage, watching quietly. Glad though that some of the other students were getting such good bids. It would give them a good boost of confidence. At least she hoped it would. Especially to the newer students.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:38 am
"Don't be so modest." Nahm grinned lazily at Pachua. "Let 'em see you're worth a few bids, yeah?"

The glows of his eyes curved with his smile. "I gotta date," he told Llyr. "I'm just making trouble." There was no shame whatsoever in the admission.

He looped his arm around Merry's shoulders as she showed up, and angled his head to get a look at the ghoul on stage. "Hi babe," he said cheerfully. "Your friend's pretty."

The call for the end of bidding sounded, and Nahm shrugged his free shoulder. "Damn," he said with no actual disappointment in his voice. "Looks like I lost the bid."

Nyxtsuki Moonx

Beejouxx

kuropuux

endejesterx

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:13 am
User Image
Hitsuzen
hur hur hur. Kenta is amused at who's bidding on you XD

[A.V.]

Kenta chuckled at the boils reaction. "Hey.. if your buddy does win, it could be a game date...or just a boils night out..."He said as his auction ended and he decided he was going to leave. Giving the other a pat on the shoulder in sympathy since he had to stay up there longer; "Or you can hope the cloaked one is a super hot ghoul and save you from having to dance in public with your buddy... I'm off now.. Have fun."

He hopped off stage and trotted away, shooing off gnomes who tried to keep him there. He stopped by Jala on his way out.

"Guess I'll have to actually dress up and attend this prom." He said to her with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:08 am
Keen sighed and slid off of the stage, She went for 10 coins, and as a slave no less. She looked at the high bids and shook her head a little, everyone else was going fairly well, and she had all 510 of her own tokens.

She could toss a few bids out, but on who.. and why? If she was already sold, it wasn't like she was going to be able to do anything of her own for the dance, just do what she was told.

Brand was going to someone else, Camilla was bid on, and bidding on someone else.. Nope, there wasn't anything for her to do other than just toss her tokens into the pouch and see what else would happen.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:23 am
"Oh?" said Llyr, seeming to relax a little at Nahm's admission, though the nix was still somewhat flustered. "Who are you going with, Nahm? I am sure you have found someone lovely to go with, right?" he added, with a beaming smile. "You are, after all, a very nice boil, I am sure there are many who would be glad to go with you.

"And nonsense, Pachua, you are quite worthy of being bid upon."

Merry's appearance made some of the stiffness in his shoulders ease, and Llyr gave the ghoul and her friend a happy expression, reaching out to squeeze the chimera's hand. The friend was looked at with wide-eyed interest.

"Ah, Merry, you look as beautiful as always," he told, eyes lighting up. "And Anna, it is very nice to meet you, your hair is quite pretty! But what," Llyr asked in mild confusion, titling his head at her. "is a baglin, may I ask?"

The end of the auction drew his attention back to the stage, however, and a flush of pleasure spread across the nix's cheeks as he looked up at Pachua. He heard Nahm's voice behind him, but Llyr drifted closer to the stage so that he could reach up to Pachua, offering him a hand.

"Look, it is over," he said, a little shyly. "Would you like to come down now?"

endejester

beejoux

prolixity

nyxtsuki moon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:29 am
robot kitten
"Or you can hope the cloaked one is a super hot ghoul

It was.

Quote:
and save you from having to dance in public with your buddy

She wouldn't.

hitsuzen

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:48 am
CONGRATULATIONS BATCH #1 WINNERS!
Feel free to contact each other to make plans! Thank you all for bidding on this lot!!
** IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES WITH THIS BATCH please let us know!! **

HIGH BID ON MICHAEL: 150 TOKENS (ALEXIS)
iStoleYurVamps
Michael

Magician Arcana
Alexis

HIGH BID ON ANNALISE: 783 TOKENS (DIRGE)
Nyxtsuki Moon
Annalise

Carhop Cavalier
Dirge

HIGH BID ON PIERRE: 30 TOKENS (SOMETHING THAT WAITS)
Chibi_Kokoro143
Pierre

chirigami
Something That Waits

HIGH BID ON KEEN: 10 TOKENS (MADDIE)
Steal
Keen

[A.V.]
Maddie

HIGH BID ON LUSINE: 500 TOKENS (CRIMSON)
Elda-kun
Lusine

iStoleYurVamps
Crimson

HIGH BID ON PACHUA: 150 TOKENS (LLYR)
endejester
Pachua

kuroopu
Llyr

HIGH BID ON ANIU: 500 TOKENS (NIGHT)
[Mistress Morbid]
Ainu

Nyxtsuki Moon
Night

HIGH BID ON BRAND: 100 TOKENS (DEMI)
Face your demons
Brand

Bloodlust Dante
Demi

HIGH BID ON MELLOW: 761 TOKENS (SHAYNE)
Meegane
Mellow

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Shayne

HIGH BID ON ALETTE: 50 TOKENS (MADDIE)
kuroopu
Alette

[A.V.]
Maddie

HIGH BID ON DARREN: 500 TOKENS (YVETTE)
Torvil
Darren

baby_gwing
Yvette

HIGH BID ON IMBERE: 200 TOKENS (LUCRETIA)
quite uneventful
Imbere

Magician Arcana
Lucretia

HIGH BID ON KENTA: 50 TOKENS (JALA)
robot kitten
Kenta

[A.V.]
Jala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:57 am
“It’s nice to meet you, Master Mellow.” The undead boil told him in a shy yet happy tone of voice. However another baffled expression come across his face when the Ceffyl Dwfr asked if he was okay. “Y-Yeah? I’m okay?” The undead Boil told him as the baffled expression never left his face.

Meegane
Oh boy, Mellow is really something huh? lol

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image

"Really? I never would have realized." Deacon retorted, wrinkling his nose at his own sarcasm. "I'm up here because a gnome dragged me out of my dorm, genius."

Getting tired of the whole standing on the block idea, Deacon shifted his weight and moved to sit on the edge of the stage. What kept him from just strolling right on out the door? He probably should have, but whatever.

"Hey, the Insanity took a bit of my ego with it, I'll have you know." Not that he wasn't still enough to make his acquaintances grimace at times, but there was truth to it. "For all you know, you just outbid a ghoul who wanted to spend time with me. Now I'll have to wonder forever."

Kenta did have pretty good points, though. One of the reasons his situation was broke and boring was because he needed to make some actual friends. Though the idea of dancing with another boil had never really crossed his mind, but it was whatever at this stage. "Good luck with your date," Deacon stated, watching Kenta walk off freely after his and several others' bidding came to a close.

robot kitten
Bloodlust Dante
Nio Love
+1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:06 pm
The chimera leaned heavily on the Grue as an arm was draped around her shoulders, and she'd turn, still holding Anna's hand, to bump brow in a quick nuzzle against the grue's chin. "She's very pretty, and very cuddly." Merry grinned. "And super sweet. Oh!" Bright eyes widened just a touch. "Do you remember the charm I got during the house cup last summer? Anna made it for me. She gave me another one too, the sweetest ghoul."

Likely, she could have gushed all day about the virtues of the behemoth, but a gentle squeeze on her hand pulled her attention to Llyr, and she'd return that soft pressure before he could take his own back. "You are very flattering," she purred, obviously pleased. "it is always nice to see you."

As the bidding came to a close the ghoul gave a supportive trill to Pachua, pleased Llyr had been the one to win him. If anyone else would give the quetz a lovely time at the dance, it would be the nix.

The one who had won Anna though... Frowning, the chimera turned, blinking into the crowd as she tried to stop the one who'd had the highest bid on the sweet behemoth.

nyxtsuki moon

prolixity

kuroopu

endejester

carhop cavalier
looking for you, boil.

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:27 pm
Camilla laughs a bit at him saying he was old "Heh! No! Cool! And Hah hah spookies can go fallow very quickly if your not careful so thats understandable! If they do hold another one I'm definitely joining!" she says excitedly then nods "I'll probably wait till year two or three before I consider getting a part time job but your right! I'm sure the experience will be useful to me later!" she says cheerfully then leans over to look at the pictures he was showing "Ooo! They all look really nice! Did you use French Meringue or Italian Meringue to make your Macaroons?" she asks curiously even though French Meringue was more traditional she liked the chewier texture of ones made with Italian Meringue better but that was just her preference and she asked simply out of curiosity

At the question about Carlos inviting her back to his room she laughs a bit and scratches a cheek "Heh... well... He didn't exactly 'invite me' I kinda had to carry him back... It's hard to explain..." she says frowning a moment "It was when I first met him I was exploring the fence boarding Amityville and found a chocolate egg... I was going to put it back because you shouldn't eat random candy you find..." she explains then pauses yup Camilla totally had never done! yup! "Unfortunately... Carlos go ahold of it and ate it... And it some turned him into some contract cat mini..." she says then laughs a bit "I felt bad because I found the candy in the first place... and he gave me the sad kitty look! Hah hah" she explains then nods "I bet he does! I nap in trees myself sometimes like on really hot days but... the colder october months really are my bane at my age..." she says then frowns she wasn't looking forwards to the next few months...

When he asked about her home though she brightened up "Heh! Nope! I might be called MouseSHIRE but it's actually a small Kingdom located in a large forest of giant trees a good ways away from here! I'm from the capital city! Which is Mouseshires largest city!" she explains proudly she loved her home but she was really coming to love Amityville too! She nods when he said she should get a Critter account and why "I think I will! I have a Eyephone but I don't use it much usually I'm usually to busy doing other stuff hah hah!" she explains then to prove she had one she reaches into her near invisible right pocket then pulls it out and waves it a bit before returning it

The head pat was unexpected but the praise wasn't turned down and the Dormouse ghoul coukdn't help but laugh at AJ admitting he had to lure Carlos to fight "Heh! Yeah he wouldn't 'Spar' with me either thats why I suggested the hunting game! As to who won... hah hah..." she says then laughs a bit (The battle is actually still in progress but unless I have a miracle I'll lose anyway so) "... Carlos is a good hunter! He may be a lazy cat but he can hunt!" she says then remembers a important detail "Oh! We fought in out natural forms too! At my natural height I'm about as big as Carlos... But I don't care for bitting and don't have claws really... I probably would have done better in this form hah hah!" she explains the laughs

"I'm more of the hit hard and dodge type! After taking a class open class involving ninja I'm quite interested in their skills but I know I can't just dodge forever! I'm not really a defensive type so I want to learn martial arts too!" she says excitedly then smiles "Heh! I'll definitely take your offer of being a sparing partner some time!" she says cheerfully

Meegane
Sorry this got finished so late! I was busy most the day! Q.Q

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas