Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply First Year Classes
Herbology I (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:04 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐”Š๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”‰๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ก๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ x
เฎ’ Pureblood เฎ’ First Year Slytherin เฎ’ xxxxx

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

xxx ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ,
                                                      xxx ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
                                                      xxx ๐™ธ๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘!
                                                      xxx ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ--
                                                      xxx ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
                                                      xxx ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘

โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

Garnet couldn't help it, but he smiled the moment that he was in fact going to Herbology class, and he just loved gardening. After all, he helping his grandmother eased up his thoughts, too. Listening to the professor, he couldn't help but flinch at his... intimidating behavior. But being asked with a question, he shot his arm up in the arm and answered, "Garnet Mortemer of Slytherin, sir. And the things we need... We need gloves for protection, fertilizer, spade, a trowel, good dirt, and real caution." He sounded as if he just swallowed a book, but really he was just reciting what he remembered in personal experienced.

โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ-- xxx
                                                      ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž... xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šž๐š— xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐™ธ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š—! xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ... xxx

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                      ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ [Professor Hill, first years] ๐šŠ๐š [front row]

โ™ ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข โ™ ๐”„๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข โ™ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข ๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค โ™

User Image

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      out of character

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:39 pm
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image

ฮ›ฤฟฦำพฮ›ะ˜Dฦล”
แน–ฤคฤชฤฟฤฟฤชแน–
ฮ›ัดฦล”Y

first year โ”‚ gryffindor โ”‚ pureblood

Alec just knew he was going to do terribly in this class. He didn't mind getting dirty, and was happy to be outside, even if only technically, as they were in a green house. But that didn't mean he was any big plant lover, and he now thought back to all the parts of their garden at home that he'd inadvertently or not torn up over the course of his short lifespan. To make matters worse, the professor seemed like a control freak, and not a very pleasant one at that. And Alec came from a long line of control freaks, chief among them his elder sister. Great. "Alec Avery, Gryffindor," he intoned sullenly, and sat back down.

OOC:
Username

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:46 am
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผดx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ˜…xxx๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฆ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผฒxxxโ˜…xxx๏ผฐ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผค

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Lucy had to force herself to enter the greenhouse for her Herbology class and took a table with Alec. She didn't have any problems with plants exactly, it was just the dirt that she despised. For once, Lucy wished they'd have their class indoors with a book but she wasn't stupid enough to announce that in front of the class, especially with the way the professor was staring at the students as they entered. Dirt and a grouchy teacher, joy. When the professor spoke, Lucy barely stopped herself from rolling her eyes. He sounded just like those overly strict and unforgiving teachers she hated. "Lucy Jacobs, Gryffindor," she stated shortly when it was her turn to speak and nothing else. Merlin, she couldn't wait for this class to be over.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                                  a txxthe greenhousexxxxxw i t hxxAlec and her classmates
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxirritatedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:13 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผดx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ– xxx๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผทxxxโ– xxx๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผง๏ผง๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฎ

Peter didn't drag his feet into the greenhouse, only because it would look dignified. He didn't like plants and preferred not to have deal with them, which was exactly what this class wasn't making him do. As soon as he stepped in, he was assaulted by the stench of manure and Peter scrambled to cover his face. He was about to complain but one look at the professor waiting had him shutting his mouth and claiming an empty table for himself without a word. He looked ready to bite the head off of any student who said something he didn't like and Peter wasn't willing to risk it.

When the class was full, the professor closed the doors and started speaking, confirming Peter's suspicions. He wondered why he was even teaching the class if he had to be so trigger-happy about it. "Peter Whyte, sir, Ravenclaw," he said when it was his turn to introduce himself, trying to hide his nervousness. The professor then asked a question but before Peter could say anything, another Slytherin boy replied first with the correct answer. Peter gritted his teeth in annoyance and glared at the boy; he was looking forward to making a good impression on the teacher but of course that git had to show off.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                                  a txxthe greenhousexxxxxw i t hxxother classmates
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:35 pm
When the crypt doors creak and the tombstone quake...
Spooks come out for a swinging wake!
Happy haunts materialize and begin to vocalize;
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!
Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide...
Or a silly spook may sit by your side;
Shrouded in a daft disguise, they pretend to terrorize.

User Image
๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ
๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข

๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ โ”‚ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐‘ฆ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ โ”‚ ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ด

Deaus gulped when he saw the all familiar no nonsense look about him and the tone of voice the professor had. It made him think of his father when he was homeschooled. Deaus was silent and to be truthful a little afraid. When it was Deaus' turn to stand he did so quickly."D-Deaus Whiteshade s-sir." He said and quickly sat back down. 'Oh Merlin, I never had to take care of a plant before in my life. What if I damage one by mistake.'

OOC:
Username

As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree-
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree!
Creepy creeps with eerie eyes...
Start to shriek and harmonize!
When you hear the knell of a requiem bell;
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell;
Restless bones etherialize, rise as spooks of every size.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:43 pm
User Imagexโ–งxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: Confident
x Location: Greenhouse
x With: First year Students & Herbology Professor

A class were Desmond could actually participate without having to worry about making a fool of himself. Herbology seemed easy enough, after all it wasn't much different from learning plant science, right? Except this seemed way more hands on. Desmond relished the challenge. The professor called for introductions after making quick work of an intimidating rules speech. "Desmond Melancon of Gryffindor..." He rattled off, with more confidence then his previous attempt(s). Once introductions were done, a question was posed. Another boy from Slytherin was quick to answer. Desmond nodded his approval, but felt the answer was incomplete. He raised his hand and waited for his turn to speak up. "While all those things are useful tools, the very basic of the basics would be sunlight, water, a knowledge of what you're working with, as well as use of your five senses and above all else common sense." Desmond trailed off before remembering he was at a school for wizards. "and I suppose your wand could be considered a tool as well. Though I'm not exactly sure what you'd need it for." He finished his input and simply waited. He was getting comfortable with the school now. Hopefully he wouldn't be as nervous anymore.

OOC:

User Image

A difficult choice indeed...
You could do well in any house,
And yet I see one fitting you quite well.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

Semper Leo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:05 pm
User Image

Valentรญn Mariano Angel Snowblood
Eleven~ Gryffindor First Year

โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„

Valentรญn entered the greenhouse unsure of how to feel about the upcoming class. As he listened to the professor, a somewhat imposing-looking but obviously intelligent man, Val couldn't help but feel a little intimidated. Well, a lot intimidated. It sounded like if one so much as sneezed they would be kicked out. Well, most of the rules he's listing are fairly common, Val thought. It's just the way he says them that makes them sound so scary. Val realized it was his turn to introduce himself and he stood up and tried to flash a grin that said "Hi, I'm going to pay attention and not break any rules and become the best damn gardener that ever lived."
"I'm Valentรญn Snowblood, but Val works as well if it's easier."
He said the last bit mostly for the other students, just because people from where he lived often didn't know what a Spanish name was, much less how to say it. He supposed that these kids were smarter, though. He sat back down and watched a student answer the professor's question. He hoped he would grow to love plants through this class.

โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„

((Out of Character ~))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:55 am
Orphan Sisters for Life
First Years

With : Each Other & Classmates...

User ImageUser Image
It was a complete one eighty degrees from the other day. Minako was moaning and groaning about her the fact that sheโ€™d be dealing with plants. Plants meant dirt, dirt meant clothes got covered in it, and that meant the world was coming to an end. Wellโ€ฆ the world wasnโ€™t coming to an end but it was going downhill in Minakoโ€™s mind. Kimberly despite not caring much about dirt wasnโ€™t a fan of the mess it could make. None of that stopped Alana and Candace from looking forward to class however.

Walking in Kimberlyโ€™s dislike for the mess turned into dislike the best professor sheโ€™d have all year. The guy looked like heโ€™d literally bite your head off if you so much as breathed in his direction. Once again that didnโ€™t change Alana and Candaceโ€™s tone, the two remaining largely optimistic as they found their seats. The moment Jason spoke Kimberly knew her thoughts were right. โ€˜Isnโ€™t he pleasant?โ€™ Kimberly thought crossing her arms. This guy was the Nazi of Rules.

The worst part was they needed to state their names and none of them wanted too. Professor Hill didnโ€™t sound like the best professor to have for plants. Though, Alana would beg to differ with the other three girls. She liked to think he just cared passionately about the plants he worked with. As he said they were living organisms. Which is why against all the fibers in her being the Hufflepuff spoke up after Valentin. โ€œAlana Rivero, Hufflepuff sir.โ€ She introduced before falling silent. She had nothing further to add to the conversation nor would she want too. All three girls looked to Alana in surpriseโ€ฆ Did she just speak firstโ€ฆ? Usually she took prompting.

โ€œCandace Mackenzie, Hufflepuff.โ€ Candance said pushing the thought aside. Minako on the other hand took a breath before bring herself to speak. She already knew she wasnโ€™t going to like the class. โ€œMinako Tanaka, Ravenclaw.โ€ She said before glancing over to Kimberly. She huffed before turning her attention to Professor Hill. โ€œKimberly Leon, Slytherin.โ€ She told him simply before falling silent also.

Alana ~ Status : Trying to be Optimistic Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Plants! Theme ~ Attire
Kimbery ~ Status : Goody he sounds wonderful... Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Remaining Optimistic Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

night_crawler_andy

Fashionable Tycoon

3,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:08 am
        User Image

x
        F I N D x M E x W H E R E x T H E x W I L D x T H I N G S x A R E

โ”€โ”€ โ A B I G A I L . D E V A U X โž โ‹ฎโ™š
        xxxxxxxx๏น™ (CURIOUS) xx (ENTHUSIASTIC) xx (IMAGINATIVE) ๏นš

THERE'S A WILD THING IN ALL OF US. IT LIVES IN OUR PASSIONS
        AND THE PEOPLE WE LOVE, IN OUR SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS,
        OUR BELIEFS. IT'S EVEN MADE A HOME IN THE DARKEST PARTS OF
        US. BUT WE CAN'T BE SCARED OF IT. WE HAVE TO BECOME IT.

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        ใ€Ravenclaw xxx ใ€First Year xxx ใ€Pure Blood

Abigail looked around the green house amazing and eager to learn. She took her seat among the other students and awaited further instruction. It wasnโ€™t too much longer before the professor waved his wand and shut the door. Upon hearing his voice, chills slid down Abigailโ€™s spine. Shaking them off in her seat, she tried her best to remain calm and pay attention.

The Professor announce his name and his expectations of the classroom. Nodding at each statement, Abigail hoped the professor would realize she was truly listening. He asked that each student go through and announce their name and house. Once it was her turn, Abigail rose and spoke softly. โ€œMy name is Abigail, Professor Hill, and I belong to Ravenclaw.โ€ She smiled in hopes the professor would for he seemed so strict.

As soon as she mentioned her information, the professor then asked if anyone knew the basic tools needed for Herbology. Not knowing the answer, Abigail shook her head and simply sat down. She dropped her eye contact in hopes the professor would quickly move on to another student.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    ศดocation : herbology I class
                    ษฆealth : 100%
                    ฯeelings : indifferent
                    ส—ompany : other first year students
                    puppet master : night_crawler_andy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:47 pm
User Image
                                                      ษšSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด AสŸแดœแดษดษช || Oแดกษดแด‡ส€, Dแดษขแดกแด‡แด‡แด… & Dแด‡แด€แด›สœแด„แด€แด˜s || Hแด‡ส€ส™แดสŸแดษขส Pส€แดา“แด‡ssแดส€

Jason entered the classroom and strode toward the front, his head erect and his his eyes focused as he quickly set up the classroom. Looking things over, he nodded and settled back to wait, his arms crossed as he watched the students enter. When the last students entered, he flicked his wand, causing the door to close and lock.

He then settled his gaze at the students assembled.
                                                      "Hello, and welcome back. Last lesson, we happened to discuss the various tools you will be using in this class, while this class we shall go ahead and start with a basic plant that is found in many gardens in the wizarding world. The spiky bush. As you can see, I have set several bushes on the tables before you. I would like for each of you to pull on your dragonhide gloves and please gather to them four at a time. This way, we can all see what exactly I happen to be showing you."

Jason pulled on his own gloves and approached the plant on his own table. "As you may not know, spiky bushes happen to be a highly aggressive species of plant, with long thorns that give these bushes their names. The thorns on these bushes happen to be yellow, while the thorns of wild spiky bushes are more of a brown colour. The one distinction between domesticated spiky bushes and their wild cousins aren't in the color of their thorns, but in what they do with them. These bushes when domesticated can shoot their thorns at what they perceive as threats. This makes spiky bushes ideal for owners that wish to keep intruders out of their gardens. The bushes before you have been hit with a Stunning Charm, which means they will not attack. However, should you notice the bush start to shiver, please inform me so I can recast the spell. I wish for each of you to gently move aside the foliage of each plant and try and locate one of these thorns, like this." The older wolf deftly pushed aside a bit of the foliage, stopping finally when he found one of the thorns in question. He showed it to the students and then nodded toward the bushes he set out. "Now you try. I will be coming around and watching you to ensure the plants are uninjured and that you are using the proper technique to minimize both damage to yourself and the bush."

Thinking: Remember, I applied myself, don't maim the students so early on...
                                                      OOC:

ษšHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:07 pm
~ New Year ~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:09 pm
User Image
                                                      ษšSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image

SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด AสŸแดœแดษดษช || Oแดกษดแด‡ส€, Dแดษขแดกแด‡แด‡แด… & Dแด‡แด€แด›สœแด„แด€แด˜s || Hแด‡ส€ส™แดสŸแดษขส Pส€แดา“แด‡ssแดส€

Jason took a seat on the table in front of the greenhouse. He watched as the students filed in, and he crossed his arms as he waited for everyone to find a seat. This was his first class with the students, and he wanted to be sure that they understood what was expected. Otherwise, he figured there would be a lot of tears and frustrations. As well as students being kicked from his class until they listened to instruction.

As the last students filed in, he flicked his wand, the doors shutting and locking immediately before he stood. His eyes bored into the children before him.
                                                      "My name is Professor Hill, and I am your Herbology instructor. For those of you that will not read the rules on the board, I will repeat them now. Lateness will not be tolerated as I will lock the door when class begins. If you should not listen to instructions, I will remove you from the greenhouse without hesitation. Any harm befalling any of the plants in this greenhouse will result in me removing you from the greenhouse immediately. You will behave as civilized individuals or you will suffer the punishment befitting your misconduct. All assignments will be turned in on time or I will dock points from your house for it. And last, you have any disagreements with me, you will be shown the door and I will not hesitate to flunk you for that portion of the course. Is any of that unclear?"

The werewolf waited for confirmation that everyone understood the rules of the class before he started in with his lecture. "For our first class, we will discuss the basics of the subject, and familiarize yourself with working with living things. Whereas most of your other classes do not involve dealing with living organisms and only with dead specimens, this class is the exception. Every plant in this greenhouse is alive, and I intend to keep them that way, which means that you will be proficient wit the basics before we go into the actual courseload. Now, please stand and introduce yourself. Name and house are the only information necessary."

"Now, down to a real question. Anyone know what the basic tools are that are used for Herbology? Ten points for the student that can list them accurately."

Thinking: Remember, I applied myself, don't maim the students so early on...
                                                      OOC:

ษšHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

Mood: happy
Companions: first years and scary teacher
Thoughts: this guy looks mean...

Jillian got to this class early, she liked plants and perhaps magical plants where cooler. This instructor though looked far from friendly. He looked like the principle from the grade school she had gone too before hogwarts. Once he started laying out the rules he struck Jillian as the no nonsense teacher. She usually didn't mix too well with that, hopefully she could not get in too much trouble. He told them to stand and introduce themselves, which Jillian did when it was her turn. She still had her air of perpetual hyperness as she spoke. "Hi! I'm Jillian and I'm in Gryffindor! As for tools....maybe like normal gardening tools? Like spades or trowels?" She finished shrugging. She was likely wrong but hey it never hurt to try right?

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Mood: NERVOUS!
Companions: First years
Thoughts: Gah!

User Image

I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Hikaru arrived but was nervous. He had heard this teacher was strict and honestly he was scary looking too. He was very straight to the point and not very nice. For once he dreaded actually introducing himself. He normally didn't care. He stood up and introduced himself nervously. "um.. I-I'm Hikaru...I'm in Ra
venclaw...." he said trailing off a bit toward the end. He almost forgot to answer the question but ended up getting tongue tied before being too embarrassed and sitting down prompting the next person to introduce themselves.

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

A bright mind and a brighter smile.
Better be...
Hufflepuff!

User Image
Wearing: Hufflepuff Cutiness/ Thinking: First class of the year /With: First years

Lauretta walked into the first class of Herbology already scared as hell but got even more scared because the teacher looked like an ex murder escaped from prison."I'm Lauretta of Hufflepuff." She introduced herself to Professor Hill. "The equipment we need in this class are as follow: Dragon-hide gloves, earmuffs,dragon dung compost, mooncalf dung, wand, books,parchment, and quill." She said everything that she thought would be needed in this class. Lauretta knew she would probably need allot of help in this class to understand everything that she will learn.  
First Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff