Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:59 pm
Skye sighed. "I guess I'll stay. Looks like I'm already involved in all this and it'll probably be better to stick together. It would be a good idea to not get picked off one by one out there." She assumed that she'll take which ever room is unoccupied if Marcus didn't offer a specific room. "Good night, see you all in the morning." she said to the others as she headed upstairs, taking one of the rooms farther down the hall. She flopped on her back on the bed and let out another sigh as she stared up at the ceiling. It was a conflicting feeling to go along with some of these people that are criminals, but this is all to fight a greater evil, right? She tried to justify her choices in her head. With so many things on her mind, it'll take her a while to go sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:49 am
Evan yawned as he headed up stairs. In a single day he had helped defeat a giant robot, summon a digital genie, became a apart of a group who had a special destiny, and to top it all off, had summoned his own father's door." He reached his room and laid down on the bed before sighing." What madness is all of this..." He muttered simply as he sat back up and turned on the light before closing the bedroom door. he removed his shirt and looked at the tribal marking. "It's gotten larger..." He muttered noticing the skull on his back. He sighed again before turning off the light and laying down passing out from exhaustion.

Morrison smiled at the thought of order being spread over the entire world. "Master Mare....the Vatican is asking questions, as to how you intend on bringing order to the other nations and such?" He asked suddenly before coughing slightly. "They are...concerned, that the other nations will not be so submissive in this ordeal..."

Mare smiled and chuckled. "They won't be, especially the Demon Keepers. But we have a few bargaining chips."He said simply as he turned and headed back into his office. "Don't worry about it Father, It'll all go according to plan."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:17 pm
((I don't know if this is the venture brothers marathon speaking, but I feel like Nick is our equivalent of Brock Samson.))

Deciding there was no point in staying up any further, Nick placed his pistol underneath the pillow and laid down on the bed. Hopefully they could get a start on their quest or whatever it was in the morning, provided there were no surprises during the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:34 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Watching as each person bid farewell for the evening and passed to their respective rooms Joe simply stood there. He was still not tired and the actions that had happened recently if anything had gotten his blood boiling. "Bah I suppose I shall attempt to get some rest" Joe muttered begrudgingly as he headed for the room he had been shown to earlier. He wished to a part of him that what ever had been behind the door had indeed crossed over so he could have beaten it back to Hel herself.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:17 am
((Boooooooooooooored))  
The Voodoo Bunny rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:20 pm
((TIMESKIP!! also its CHAAANCE TIME FOR THE FIRST DESTINATION! Since our green character is mia We'll be rolling a five sided die though it'll be a six sided one. and i will begin searching to see if i can find us a green character.
1. Red
2. blue
3. yellow
4. purple
5. white
6.N/A))

Marcus walked downstairs form his room and stretched. He walked into the kitchen and began cooking up breakfast for all the others as the phone rang. He grabbed it as he cracked eggs over a pan before answering it. "Hello? Oh hi." Marcus said as the person on the other line started speaking. "Yes, he was here...Yes I know what it means." He muttered as he flipped the eggs over in the pan. "No, no beams of heavenly light have shone on the bar..." He said jokingly. "There is something else....has nature acted up in anyway?" He asked as he turned on the tv in the kitchen to the news. "Flash floods, earthquakes, and eruptions?" He said as the news caster reported more bizarre natural disasters. "The jungles have moved? Then we need to get this kids going then...." He said before nodding. "Understood...I'll send them off before a move is made." He said as he hung up. He cooked for a few hours before sending water clones to all the rooms and having them knock. "Breakfast is readying folks!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

The Voodoo Bunny generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:22 pm
(((meeeeh!!! i'll just do random numbers....

So it looks like The first Destination will be To the Blue nation!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:38 pm
((Yaaay~ ))

Skye woke up groggily to the sound of knocking at the door. It took her a while to fall asleep, but she did manage to get some shut eye, just not as much as she normally gets. She sat up and yawned. She got out of bed and made herself presentable before heading downstairs for breakfast. "Morning." she said to Marcus before taking a seat at the table.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:01 pm
Marcus smiled. "Well hello sunshine...I've got good news for you." He said as he made up her plate before sitting it down in front of Skye. "How would you like to go to place where faith flows form fountains and everything is as blue as the ocean?" he said a she poured her a glass of water and set it down infront of her as well. "You see...a dear friend of mine called and is very interested in meeting you and the guys, So I decided I'd accompany you all to meet him." He said more chipper than a school girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:11 pm
Daren murmured and groaned as he practically stumbled down the stairs. "Just so ya know....I don't do mornings. I'm used to waking up with my stomach, not someone knocking on my door." he was all squinty as he adjusted to being awake and plopped down at the breakfast table. He had quite a case of bedhead, and the only thing he had on were his pants, but as usual he didn't care how he looked. "Just slip me a plate of eggs or something and I'll wake up eventually."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:25 pm

"Thank you." Skye said when Marcus served her a plate and water. "Well that sounds interesting. And why does your friend want to meet us? Does this have to do with our pure essences?" she asked as she started eating her breakfast. She then saw Daren come down looking ragged and wearing only pants. She sighed, "When are you going to put on a shirt?" She saying this since she saw him like this last night too and it was distracting.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:49 am
Nick had been up well before Marcus knocked at the door. Finishing his morning smoke, he headed downstairs for breakfast, noting the detective girl and juvenile delinquent were already down there. I really need to learn their names. he thought as he sat down across from Skye. "So do my ears deceive me or are we heading to the Blue Nation first?" Nick asked as he poured some coffee. He had neglected to put his jacket on and was revealed to be wearing a black button up shirt with a very vest with his glasses in the front pocket.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:55 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

By the time the water clone had come to wake up Joe he was awake and using some of the furniture in the room Marcus had furnished him with as exercise equipment. "Aye Keeper" Joe called from behind the door as he held a chest of drawers up in a bench press like pose on the ground. "I shall come hither in a moment" he called making an attempt to put the furniture back down but accidentally dropping it as the sound loudly boomed from behind the door. Making little of it tho Joe returned it to it's correct position before grabbing his shirt and throwing it over himself and heading downstairs to join the others.

Arriving downstairs Joe looked around as the smell of breakfast hit his nose as he smiled. Sitting down at the table Joe worked to get himself a plate made. "So friends what is the plan currently?" Joe asked before digging into the food that was made looking round the table at each of the members of their group.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:21 am
Daren looked at Skye and shrugged. "Had a shirt. Got shredded in giant robot fights and getting used as improptu bandages." he said through a mouthful of food. "Besides, you know you like it." he said wiggling his eyebrows at her with a grin.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

MGYSGT ThunderBird Alpha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:31 pm
*kiils you all with my advance technology powers I win* blaugh blaugh  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games