Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:36 pm
"Gooooooooooooooooood everything is sooooooooooo boooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggh!" Leon groaned as he wandered around aimlessly. There were no explosions, no fights to pick and not high value things to snatch. It seemed everyone in Tian was on their guard after what happened the previous day. THIS IS BULLSHIT! Leon thought angrily, not paying attention to where he was going, accidentally bumping into someone and getting a face full of broom.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:37 pm
(I'M SOOOO SORRY GUYS! I accidently left my laptop at my sisters and I just got it back. I didn't forget about you guys. And I hope you all had a great holiday.)

Tyler smiled and took the ring off and threw it to her. "Well I know we want to make a profit and such, but if I might say we are going about it wrong. I have been studying these so called Relics for a while now. And their worth in power and money go beyond the Kingdoms. Some can even give you the power to alter time and space." He said as he stood back up. He then went on. "And when we obtain such power the riches will flow into your hands along with the fall of the five Kingdoms. I know you may not want to join the same war these stupid Kingdoms are in but I can at least say just taking a relic here and there will give us more then power." He was done and he looked at Cercie, figuring that she would most likely blow it off but It was least worth a shot.

Levi walked downstairs completely missing Damion who was still upstairs. As he walked around he saw Jacob coming out of the medical wing. It didn't take him long before he noticed his arm. "That must have hurt." He said as he walked up to him. "You know I am no medic but I have a spell that can help." He said then put his hand on Jacobs arm. "Healing Light!" He said softly and his hand began to glow which in turn healed the rest of Jacobs damage. "I know it's not much but I hope it helps. I only know that one healing spell and it isn't very powerful in my hands." He said then laughed a bit.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:56 pm
"Let's see....Shipment of shitty swords, check; forged letter of false info and bad orders, check; I think that's everything...." Jin stood in front of his cart as he ran down his mental checklist before heading to Avice's tent. "Hey Avice, ready to go?" he called through from outside.

"As you wish, Your Majesty." Kasim put a fist over his heart in salute and bowed slightly before turning to leave. It was a bit of a walk from the castle to the Dawn guild hall, but he was used to long treks, so it hardly bothered him. Upon arriving at the guild, he announced his presence to whatever guards may have been at the front gate. "My name is Kasim, personal guard to His Majesty King Kaelthas Sunstrider. I have been asked to gain audience with your guild master, Damion, regarding his newest recruit."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:55 pm
{Thank you! I hope you had a pleasant holiday as well.}

"Oof!" Chancy grunted in surprise, her eyes widening like the light of the moon as she rapidly flopped about in an attempt to catch her balance. She succeeded in staying afoot, if only barely. The sorceress whirled about, finding the culprit to be some unusual looking stranger. "Mind watchin' where yer goin', bud?" Despite her rude words, her tone was rather mild - showing minor annoyance at worst.

~*~

Circe caught and pocketed the ring in one fluid motion, figuring she would try the relic on later. For now, though, she had more pressing matters to attend to. Like Tyler's blatant disrespect and condescension. She donned a predatory smile, approaching her prey once more with an unusually seductive sway of her hips. "You really have some gaul to speak to me like that." she purred, tilting his chin up so he could better look her in the eye. There were certain benefits to being a tall glass of water. Benefits like intimidating the living hell out of uppity men. "I'm not some child to be lectured on common knowledge, sugar. Not by the very fool who, on a regular basis, is too busy whoring for attention and blowing things up to notice he isn't the genius he thinks he is. Not when he talks down to the one woman capable of making his darkest nightmares seem petty compared to what she's ready to do to him, here and now..." By this point, she was tightly pinching his chin and glaring icy daggers at him. Never once did she break eye contact or drop the eerily sultry tone of voice. "I could always cut your tongue out and make you eat it. I could freeze you right here, no effort required, letting you consciously feel the blunt pain of the halted blood flow of your limbs before the frostbite rots them off." Circe let out a dark chuckle as she continued, slowly edging him towards the exit of her tent. "Maybe I could cut out your intestines and strangle you with them. Did you know you can survive the process of their removal if it's done carefully?" It might have been harsh, but she would be perfectly willing to carry out her threats if he didn't learn to hold his tongue. The most ironic part is that, had he not been so condescending and arrogant about it, she would have agreed with him to some extent. The relics could be useful, but would not be her main priority - no, not when the country is neglecting everything for them.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:59 pm
A young man with tanned skin and light grey hair walked down the halls to the Dawn guild. A sword was slung low across his back and a dagger was at his hip. he adjusted his red scarf seemingly to hide his face, All that was seen were his emerald green eyes. He came to the gate finding Kasim already speaking to the guards. he stopped and waited for him to finish, while he tried to find his papers assigning him to Radiant Dawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:14 pm
(Actually the Sun Kingdom is one of two Kingdoms that don't make gaining Relics their top priority. And when the Sun Kingdom gets it, it is mainly to study and keep them from the other Kingdoms who would use it for destruction. The only other Kingdom that does this to is the Time Kingdom. But they keep them because they see them as the worlds history they deserves to be kept in mint condition and not really used for war but for knowledge lol.)

Tyler just stood there with no fear. He was one of the few he knew her from the start and it didn't really bother him when she got like this. To be honest it made him think of his explosions which may sound weird but seemed to do her justice in his eyes.(meaning its a compliment.) But the one think he knew is that even though she was a strong mage so was he. Yes he blew things up, but that was his style. You see he was one who knew that fire magic is more powerful when you use it recklessly. Yes it has it's downside but the power output normally outweighs the other factors. But that being said even if he could beat her he didn't want to for the sheer fact that only she was scary enough for the others to stay in line. "Well I understand things here are already tense with the Sun Kingdom and what they do. But my lady I only do what I do to make sure that your reign goes without equal. If you so chose to strike me down then I guess that is what you wish for I could not lead this group of ill tempered bandits. But if you continue to let me do as I do I promise you will get all you wish." He said and smiled once more.

Damion sensed Kasim before he got to the door and when he arrived Damion closed his booked and walked downstairs. He saw Levi talking to Jacob and figured it could wait till after he talked to Kasim. When he walked outside he smiled gently. "So what brings you hear my friend?" He asked.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:22 pm
The young man saw Damion but still waited as he had yet to find his assignment papers. He sighed as he checked once more in his scarf success! he thought to himself before walking to one of the gaurds handing him the paper" Natas D. Roll reporting sir"he said, his tone was serious and yet he spoke softly.

((What young girl?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:25 pm
((Chancy. Sixteen's young-ish, at least from Kasim's perspective.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:27 pm
Avice was startled by Jin's sudden calling. She had just finished sharpening her blade Eclipse and was in the middle of putting on her cloak. "Sure, just gimme one moment!" she called out to him. She finished sliding on her cloak, it was a tad bit too long , but she figured that would make more since if she were just a peasant merchant, otherwise she found it a fine fit. Afterwards she grabbed her sword put it in the sheathe that was strapped to her side. She then opened the flap to her tent and spotted Jin "Ready and eager! So how do I look? Am I normal enough?" This was it, it was finally time for them to begin their mission. Avice was excited and it showed on her face.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:27 pm
(She was talking to Fiyah's char i think thus his face full of broom))  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:30 pm
(XD ya Chancy isn't at the guild.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:31 pm
((God i am confused. I blame Chancy for being vague about where she is and who she bumped into. @_@ *quietly deletes fail post*))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:37 pm
*edit*

(nvm I forgot you already came to the door and he saw me. You just need to reply to me XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:03 pm
"His Majesty has asked that I observe the boy who has recently come into your care. Levi, I believe his name was." Kasim explained, a little put off by how casual Damion was being with him when they were merely acquaintances--and Kasim a royal guard no less, but was too professional to have it show or make note of it. "If it's alright with you, he's requested to arrange a practice match of sorts between myself and the lad."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers