Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:35 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin had been in the bed for a while, though finding her would likely be a bit difficult. She had shifted in her sleep and was currently in the shape of a very small, very adorable kitten. And she had kind of wrapped herself in blankets, so it was even more difficult to notice her. But when Jake got into bed after his conversation with Gypsy, she stirred and poked her head out of the blankets she was wrapped up in to look at him. She let out a cute meow and moved over to lay on his chest. She purred and fell asleep again, shifting back into her human form without realizing it. While this was a bit normal for her, it would be the first time Jake had seen it. And it may be a bit more surprising for him since her clothes hadn't been able to shift with her, leaving her without a stitch on.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:51 am
Jake, was on the very edge, of falling into a deep slumber, when a small" Meow" was heard. Is that a F***ing kitten? He thought to himself. Then he felt tiny claws needing at his chest, before something tiny, and very warm lied down on his chest.
Jake opened his eyes to looked down , finding a small, kitten. He raised a hand to pet it, but it soon transformed, into Lin. Jake's, new crimson eyes flashed brightly at the sight. The hybrid was on top of him, and completely naked. Jake, was unsure of what to do, for a time, so he just laid there. Eventually, he wrapped his arms around her, and rolled so they were both on their sides.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:18 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin slowly opened her eyes when Jake rolled to put tgem both on their sides. She smiled and slipped an arm around him. "Hey there," she said, sounding comfortable. "When did you get back?" She didn't seem to realize that she was naked yet. She just sighed happily and buried her head in his chest, perfectly content to lay with him like this for a while. Though if he looked closely, Jake may just spot the desire she had for him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:06 pm
Something, kick started within him. His pale lips curved, into a devilish smirk. " Just now..." He closed his eyes, leaning in to gently press his lips to hers. HIs right arm, slid down her back, to rested around her waist, her her in tighter. HIs kiss deepening to the heat, of her response. After, a few minutes, Shade broke the kiss, slowly. " Waiting for me, beautiful?" He, said looking into her eyes. That devilishly, cocky smirk playing on his lips.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:29 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin was a bit surprised by the kiss, but she eagerly returned it. She let out a soft moan as he deepened the kiss. When he finally broke the kiss, her face was flushed. "Waiting for you to decide you wanted me," she whispered breathlessly. "You kept flirting and making it seem like you did, but I couldn't tell because you never acted on it, even when I tried to make it clear that I wanted you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:58 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy was actually elated to hear the news, glad to find out that she had someone she could talk to openly about the things she was dealing with concerning her new boss. Then she heard that title spoken out loud. She hadn't been expecting that, though she should have.

She was so caught off guard that she started to take a step back. But stepping back on stairs wasn't the best of things to do. Her foot found empty air and she dropped back, unable to catch herself until she landed at the bottom of the stairs on her a**.

She put one hand to her head with a wince and swore softly and creatively, glad that no one else had seen it happen.

After a moment, she put her hands on the floor behind her and looked up at Anna with a frown, "You just had to go and say it... I guess I should have expected it from you but I wasn't... My bad there..." she said with a soft growl. Another moment passed and she held a hand up to Anna, "Well, come on. You got me down here, you can get me on my feet. Tell the others at your leisure but warn them that I'm not too happy about the title. I'll take it from other new recruits and from the others when they screw up. Otherwise, I don't want that title to go around. The Reapers are supposed to be dead and gone. I don't want anyone else knowing that they're back for a while," she finally decided that was safe enough to say.

They needed a cover name, one for public use. She was going to have to think on that one...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:12 pm
Jake, shook his head. " Can you blame me.... I was afraid of doing anything that would heighten your heart rate....Didn't want you hurt." His left arm slid under neck. " Now, however...."
He leaned in again, to kiss her. His right hand, lightly dragging up her spine, to her shoulder. Then they dug in a little harder, leaving small pink lines, in their wake. " I think....I just might.." His right hand, dragged those nails down over her rear, Massaging it hard before, Pulling her leg up onto his waist, continuing down the outside of her thigh. His lips parted to give her lip a light tug with his teeth.

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:59 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna watched Gypsy fall down the stairs and then moved to help her up. "I was not trying to startle you," she said. "I suppose I should have considered that you may be surprised by me using your new title. I'll consider that in the future. And I agree that we need to remain in the shadows. Drawing too much attention to the fact that the order survived would not be good at this point."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:35 pm
Dameon Black

DawnShadow666

Gypsy got to her feet as she considered what to call the merc company. Something that would easily hide who they really were... The thoughts distracted her for a bit as they moved towards the meeting room again.

By now, the furniture had been removed and a couple of the red-robed servants were painting the walls. She stopped in the middle of the room and looked around at it for a moment, finding that the decision came to her as she looked around the place and imagined the room as it would soon be.

"The Blades... We'll be the Blades... That's what they'll know us as... Not the Reapers anymore... The Blades... We make our living by our blades, we'll be hired for them... So we'll take our name from them, just as I was given mine for the same reason..." she said in a soft voice before she finally focused on Anna's face.

She gave a small smile as the decision was made, "Our mark will be that of a dagger with a violet shadow swirling around the blade, a black rose behind it... That will be our banner... No one else will know what it means when they see it and the Reapers will fade into the shadows where they belong.

"I may be the new Lady Grimm, but I'll simply be Gypsy Blade to everyone else but those inducted into the order. To everyone else, we can say that it's a title of respect the higher ranking members of the company came up with on their own. You will need to talk to Morrigan and Jake about it, make it seem like it was an idea you had. Grimm would be fitting for what we do, grimm tasks we're willing to for a price. It all fits together since only the Reapers knew about the title, no one else ever heard it and those that did either didn't survive or are trusted to keep it silent. Since you're the only one of the original Reapers to survive intact, you can help the new ones with what they need to learn of their powers and teach them some of the history of the Reapers. Go cautiously with Jake but teach him just as you would Morrigan. With his memories wiped, there should be no problems," she explained, the vision of the company slowly taking place in her mind.

She looked around at the room again, "This will be the meeting room for the heads of the company. We'll use the Goddess room for Reaper meetings and add in an extra room for special protections like Ash's twins. I can already feel others coming this way that'll serve as basic soldiers and staff such as blacksmith, leathersmith, tailor and seamstress, cooks, builders, trainers... Morrigan will see to them as soon as she finishes the initial contract for Sebastet. You'll be in charge of the new Reapers. We'll call them the Shadows from now on to keep the Reapers secret. Jake... I need something for him..." she added, still thinking everything through as it came to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:39 am
DawnShadow666
(I'll leave the timeskip to you.)

User Image
Lin
Lin returned the kiss, letting out a few soft whimpers as his nails moved over her body. "Nothing to stop you now," she said with a slight purr to her voice. "I'm all yours, Jake. I want you to do what you want with me now." She was panting a bit, her need obvious.

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:36 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna followed Gypsy, smiling a bit when Gypsy spoke again. "Sounds like a good plan to me," she said. "I'll ensure that our recruits know what they need to know. I'll help them learn their powers. As for the banner, I'll see about finding someone to make one for us. We have our plans, and now we can carry them out.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:44 am
Dameon Black

Gypsy gave a distracted nod as she looked around the room again then lead the way into the main room again, looking at the staircase for a silent moment, "Jake... We'll put him out there to find recruits... He'll take contracts as they come up but his primary task will be recruiting... Finding people good for the Shadows as well as basic soldiers... He doesn't strike me as one good for sticking in one place for long so this should go down easy for him. He'll have some place to come back to, though, something I don't think he'll have any problem with. That means keeping that one smaller house just for him, making sure it's kept clean and stocked for him and that cat of his," she finally decided then focused again on the building.

"I'll come up with an oath to be sworn in with later. Right now, I'm just glad this place is getting the remodeling it needed. Kael had the place looking like a cross between a brothel and a dragon's lair..." she finally said with a wry twist of her lips before turning to face Anna fully.

"I need a bit of rest. Not much, thanks to the last three days, but a little bit. If you would look in on Morrigan then inform Jake of his new job, I'd appreciate it. If he gets stubborn and needs to hear it from me personally, I can handle that," she added then headed for the stairs to go lay down for a bit.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:39 am
User Image

Jake

Jake awoke several hours past sun down. His, new vampiric eyes watched the woman sleeping next to him, or rather, IN his side. Lin, had cuddled up into a ball against his side. Even, in her human form, she acted like a cat, he found it kinda adorable, to be honest.
The new shadow, rose from his bed, grabbing his pants and pulling them on. Then walked out into the frigid night air, of the desert. He took his seat in the rocking chair on the porch, lighting a smoke, he had just withdrawn from a pants pocket. He knew it was only a matter of time, before he was called to duty again. He, knew what it meant to be a soldier, he was just unsure, as to HOW they would use him.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black
Time skipped

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:42 pm
DawnShadow666
Best I can do to help here...

Dameon Black

As if the shadows themselves responded to Gypsy's whims, or her mere thoughts, they drew Jake's attention to the main house. The shadows also gave him the impression that decisions had been made, decisions that involved him, decisions that he needed to know about sooner rather than later. They also carried a hint of urgency for him to find out what those decisions were...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:43 pm
User Image

Jake

Jake, sat in his chair, looking around the grounds of the compound. His thoughts on his new life, and what it might involve. He new, that day light was basically out of the question, seeing as he was a vampire. He, also noticed his night vision was superb, as were his other senses.
Jake, was taking a long drag from his cigarette, when he felt a pull. His crimson gaze, turned on the, Main Household. Without even really thinking, Shade stood and shadow stepped.

Shade, stepped out of Gypsy's own shadow, and stepping around to stand to her left. " You called?" He asked, as he stuck the cigarette in his lips. Then he felt the other shadow, and looked in her direction. The shadows whispered a name. " Anna, Code name: Tulpa" He, stepped forward with a large warm smile, and held out his hand to her. " It is a pleasure to meet you, Elder Tulpa."

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games