Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:39 pm
MzDuchess

As she started walking towards him, he didn't blush. He went pale.

The sway of her hips. The way her legs moved. The placement of her feet as she walked. The way she looked at him as she moved. The look in her eyes as she approached him. And his hazel eyes were glued to her the entire way...

Then she stopped right in front of him and he stopped breathing as her eyes moved over him then met his eyes. He got dizzy enough that he wondered what was going on. Until the need for oxygen became a necessity. Again...

Then she spoke to him and he actually fell on his a**.

Of course, the sleeping pants he was wearing weren't hiding a damned thing at this point so it was very obvious that he was attracted to her. That is, if she didn't count the fact that she'd dropped him on his a** just by walking up to him and looking at him...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:12 pm
Saorise blinked several times as she stared at the empty space in front of her. 'What the-?' she thought to herself as she brought her gaze down, only to see Griz sprawled out on the ground.

Feeling her eyes widen, she slapped a hand over her mouth as she tried to restrain a giggle that threatened to slip out as she took in Griz's shocked and dazed expression. She bit her lip as she tried yet failed to hold back her laughter.

"Oh Goddess! Are you alright?" she asked as she squatted down next to him on the floor.

She placed her hand on his knee to help keep her balance as she leaned forward to see if he was indeed alright. That sudden drop wasn't normal for such a healthy specimen. One moment she was looking at him, getting ready to kiss the stars out of him if he didn't make a move.. then the next thing she knew he was on the ground. Guys were suppose to wait until after she kissed them to be blown away, not before.

He was so tall that in order to get close to his face, she had to lean over quite a lot and in the process her hand slipped from his knew up his thigh as she braced her other hand against his chest.

His masculine scent started getting heavier the closer she got and she couldn't' help but close her eyes as she took a large breath of it into her lungs. Opening her eyes, she looked at him with a lidded gaze as her own lust rose in response to the delicious smell.

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:57 pm
MzDuchess

Griz sucked in a breath as her hand landed on his knee then slid up his thigh. It felt like a branding iron. The heat of her skin through the weak barrier of the pants he was wearing meant that his skin knew every inch of her hand in a way that he'd never known. He tried to remember if he'd ever had this super-sensitive sensation before and couldn't... His brain didn't seem to be functioning well right now.

And her scent was just as intoxicating to him. Especially with her leaning over him right now. He could smell her desire but wasn't sure if it was for him or directed at the thought of someone else or even directed at the thought of sleep. He didn't know. And other females had totally crushed his self-confidence in this area. But he knew that she smelled fantastic and filled his senses like nothing else ever had.

Then her other hand landed on his chest again and his breath went out in a shaky sigh as he tried to answer her question, "I don't know... I don't know if I'm alright..." he said softly, the words coming out in a whisper that was as unsteady as his breath.

He finally raised his eyes to look into hers and finally found something that gave him a lifeline in the rollercoaster ride he was going through. He didn't know what it was that steadied him in that moment but there was something about her eyes...

He raised one hand that shook slightly as he gently pushed back a lock of her hair then touched her cheek with the back of his fingers, "If you don't mean that... what you said before... If you don't mean it, I'm not sure that I want to know... But if you do mean it..." he started softly then hesitated again, not sure how to move forward from here.

He wanted to kiss her. He wanted to take her to bed. He wanted to simply press his skin against hers. He wanted to hold her. He wanted to wake up with her. He wanted...

In this one moment he could only think of one thing first, "May I... may I kiss you?" he whispered the question and knew that what was left of his dignity had officially flown out of the window. He knew that he was officially a pansy for having to ask for a kiss. Any other male had no problem with kissing a female, simply kissing her instead of asking.

But he felt that he needed to ask. Something made him ask instead of take, though he wasn't sure what it was.

He didn't know about her brother. He didn't know what asking would mean to her. He didn't know anything but that he wanted to kiss her and felt that asking her was the right thing to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:50 pm
Saoirse's eyebrow drew down in a slight frown as she took in his dazed and flushed expression. She was unsure what to do in this type of scenario, but she had to do something. Poor thing was stumbling over his words and the closer she got to his face, the worse his words became.

She brought her hand from off of his chest and brushed the back of her hand against his forehead, feeling for a possible fever but besides the normal heat that came from being a shifter.. he was fine.

Raising an eyebrow at him, she went to lean back but froze when he finally brought his hand up and touched her. Her breath caught in her throat as he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Her gaze quickly dropped from his eyes down to his lips, where they stayed as he nervously asked her a question that she'd had never been asked before. Bringing her eyes back up to his, she held his gaze for a few moments as the silence in the air started to thicken between the two of them.

She was use to men always taking what they wanted. Hell, she was use to taking what she wanted. So the fact that Griz had asked if he could kiss her blew her mind.

She continued to gaze at him until she saw second guessing himself and starting to withdraw from her. Frowning, she dropped her gaze to his lips as she licked hers in response.

"I've never been asked that question before.." she murmured to him softly.

Making up her mind, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to her as she finally brought her gaze back to his and let him see all of the desire that was burning her up. "And to be frank, I never want to be asked again. If you want a kiss from me.. take it." she whispered huskily before she brought her lips to his.

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:45 pm
MzDuchess

Griz found his desire rising even more with her aggressive tactics and surprised himself with a brief grin before he took over the kiss. One of his hands moved to the back of her head, fingers threading through her hair with his thumb under her jaw to tilt her head a bit and allowed their mouths to meld better. It was as if her demand that he take what he wanted from her released something inside of him and allowed his desires free reign.

His other hand moved to the other side of her face and traced along her cheek then down her neck and over her shoulder. His big hand moved down her back to her waist then pulled her in against him so that she didn't have much choice but to straddle his lap and press as much of her body against his as she could.

The smell of her was as intoxicating as her taste and he couldn't get enough of both, now that he'd gotten that first taste of her. Even though she was now above him, he was keeping control for the moment and found himself actually growling at the taste of her, his strength easily keeping her where he wanted her but not hurting her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:43 pm
Saoirse let out a gasp of surprise before sighing in pleasure when she felt Griz take over the kiss. She allowed him to tilt her head back as so to deepen the kiss, and she took complete advantage of the new angle to run her tongue over his lips before delving in-between them.

When she felt him pull her so that she was straddling his lap, she pressed herself as close as possible before wrapping her arms around his neck, hoping to completely eradicate any space between them. She ran her fingers through the back of his head before gripping the top of his hair in a firm grip and pressing his mouth against hers until it almost hurt. She knew Griz was a gentle giant, and it was one of the things she liked most about him.. however gentle isn't exactly what she was wanting right then.

Adjusting herself on his lap, she also wrapped her legs around his waist and tightened them with every move he made. A shiver enveloped her body as she felt his hands roaming across her skin, causing a purr to form in her chest.

After a few minutes, Saoirse pulled back just enough to take a large inhale of oxygen. She could have kept kissing him until her lungs exploded, that's how well he could kiss., however she would save the body parts exploding in ecstasy for later. If he could kiss this well.. Well, who knows what else he could do.. "Now see, was that so hard..." she murmured huskily as she met his gaze with a lidded one of her own before biting his lower lip.

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:26 pm
MzDuchess

Griz gave an unhappy growl over the kiss ending, but had to admit that oxygen was a good thing. As it was, he was doing his own panting for air. But at her words, he had to give a deep laugh that was anything but wholesome and carried plenty of heat on its own.

"As a matter of fact... You could say that it was..." he told her simply, hoping that she'd understand the double meaning he was giving because he was almost in pain.

As much as he wanted more, he had to wonder if by taking more he might hurt her. But he knew that she'd made her own decision on this and was perfectly willing to take that as holy writ.

Still...

His smile slowly dimmed a bit as he looked into her eyes and finally said what he needed to say, "I want to ask you to stay, to go to bed with me. And yes, I need to ask it because I refuse to take you for granted. If you say yes, I'm perfectly willing to take advantage of you and leave you walking funny tomorrow. If you say that you aren't ready, I'll accept that and let things move only when you're ready for it," he explained to her, hoping that she'd understand his caution.

Keeping in mind that he had no idea what she was running from, his explanation was something that her 'brother' had never offered her: the ability to say no and have that accepted and respected...

While Griz was being a gentleman here and doing the right thing, he was still male. And having her sitting over his favorite body part was showing her just how much of a NON gentleman he could be. The position showed her that he was more than willing to carry through.

And what she'd seen before showed that he just might leave her walking funny but with a really big smile on her face.

He wasn't saying that he wasn't willing. He was simply giving her the respect that she deserved, respect that she'd been denied until now....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:04 pm
Saoirse flushed with pleasure as she caught the double meaning of his words and couldn't help but grind her center on top of him, "Oh?" she said, her voice deepening again before biting her bottom lip

She leaned forward and kissed the corner of his mouth before kissing a path across his cheek and down his neck where she nuzzled her nose against his collar bone, inhaling his scent deep inside her lungs.

When he pulled her away slightly so he could look into her eyes, her smile dimmed slightly as well as she saw the serious look in his eyes. "Wha-" she started to ask but was cut off by him as he laid his desires out for her.

Saoirse lowered her gaze as she thought about what he was saying. Is this what she truly wanted? Yes she was attracted to Griz, highly attracted at that.. but did she want to share his bed? She could feel the heat of him through her pants and it caused her scent to blossom outwards, so she knew he could smell the desire of her body and she could tell that if she took him up on his offer, she would definitely be walking funny tomorrow. A small guy he was not...

However, she couldn't help the shiver that trailed down her spine as her brother popped into her thoughts. He was already going to be furious that she had run away, and the damage he would do when he caught her.. would be devastating. But maybe he wouldn't kill everyone here.. If she slept with Griz, she was basically signing him up for death because Galen would murder him in the most vicious of ways.. Still..

Bringing up her haunted gaze to Griz, she bit her lip as she searched his eyes for the answers to questions she wasn't even sure how to ask. "I'm ready for you Griz. I've been ready for you since I first saw you in the marketplace, however.." she trailed off as she cupped his cheek with her small hand. ".. I don't think you're ready for the consequences of being with me." she finished in a whisper as she rubbed her thumb across his cheekbone.

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:41 pm
MzDuchess

Griz searched her face for a moment and suddenly recognized that type of look on her face and in her eyes. In that moment, he knew what she was running from and wondered if he was ready for that kind of situation in his life.

He'd never fought over anyone before. He'd never had to. One shift to his bear form and every potential opponent had backed down instantly. But to fight over a female? That one had never come up at all because he'd never had a female interested in him before now.

But as he looked at her now, he suddenly found himself feeling a little possessive and knew he would have to answer to that fear in her before they could go any further.

"Saoirse... Whoever it is that you're running from... Has he ever fought a bear?" he asked her simply, drawing her mind back to thinking about what his animal form was. The only thing bigger would have to be a dragon...

While he'd never fought a dragon before, he thought he might stand a chance of success at it. But right now, he was more worried about getting her back in the mood and allaying her fears. He'd come across too many females running from unwanted advances from males they had no intention of sleeping with willingly, so he knew what that look in her eyes meant.

That, and he was getting better at reading her...

Thanks to her scent, his desire hadn't faded at all, so they had the time to deal with this issue. And he wanted it dealt with. He liked her confidence, her temper, and her sassy comebacks. As he waited for her to figure it out, his thumb gently caressed her cheek and the line of her jaw while his other hand at the small of her back kept her where she was and reminded her of his strength.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:26 pm
Saoirse shook her head at him as she closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she immersed herself in his scent, the heady musk of male and bear before sighing. "Not that I know of...but he's huge Griz. I'm abnormally large for a lioness but he makes me look like a cub in comparison." she whispered softly, not quite ready to break the atmosphere between them.

Biting her lip, she felt herself blink back tears as he caressed her face in an intimacy she had never known. Usually when she did manage to have flings when her brother wasn't around.. it was casual and over pretty quickly. She never saw any of the men again afterwards. But with Griz.. with Griz it would be more, because it would mean much more than just a quick lay.

"I- Galen is dangerous. He's vicious and cruel and thinks I belong to him.. He would bring this whole pack down if he thought it stood in his way between him and me. I like you Griz.. and I want you more than I've ever wanted someone before, but I don't think you know what you're asking from me. I'm dangerous for you." she said as she tightened her arms around his neck before resting her forehead against his.

"I don't want you to regret it later when Galen comes for me, because he will.." she murmured, her greenish eyes meeting his pleadingly. She wanted to be with Griz completely but if he knew the kind of monster her brother was.. he might run from her, very far and very fast. It wouldn't be the first time that happened.

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:51 pm
MzDuchess

Now that he knew what the problem was, he could address it. He gently pushed her back so that he could cup her face with both hands and focus her eyes on his for a silent moment, making sure that he had her attention before he spoke. He really needed her to pay attention to what he had to say. Even his expression was intense on this one.

"Saoirse, you are more than worth fighting over. You are worth years to me, years spent developing a proper relationship and partnership. Even more than that, though. You are worth defending... You need your ability to choose given back to you and defended.

"Let Galen come. You have never seen me fight, sweetheart. I've been a pack enforcer for most of my life. That means that I did the fighting needed for my pack and my alpha. I'm good at fighting. One of the reasons that Egan had no problem with taking me in when I applied to him.

"When I shifted downstairs, I took a smaller form. I'm rare, sweetheart. You know that. But I'm rare enough that I have two sizes I can take when I shift. In the house, I keep to the smaller size for the simple fact that I can break things easily and I don't fit through doorways otherwise. I can take him on. I can win. I'm not just big, I'm ruthless," he told her then released her face.

He sat up and shifted her so that she was sitting over his thighs. Not to ruin the mood, but for practical reasons. He was getting a cramp in his back in the previous position. This way, he could still have her in contact and get rid of the cramp.

Then he gave her a half grin as his eyes danced with a touch of unholy evil, "Besides... I was wondering if you wanted a lionskin rug to go with the snakeskin..." he added, hoping she'd pick up on that one easily...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:11 pm
Saoirse's gaze was riveted on his as she took in his serious expression. Swallowing past the lump in her throat, she felt tears p***k her eyes as she listened to his sweet words. No one had ever talked to her like that. No one had ever made her feel special and worthy.. and it was honestly so overwhelming she didn't know what to do or say.

Nodding her head, she let him know that she heard every word he spoke and knew deep in her bones that he meant every word of it. She blinked quickly a few times as she willed the tears away before giving him a genuine and beautiful smile.

"Thank you.." she whispered as she leaned forward and brushed her lips against his gently. "No one has ever said I was worth it. I just hope when the time comes.. you don't regret saying that." she said as she adjusted her position on his lap when she felt him tense up as he tried not to move her too much.

She loosened her arms from around his neck and allowed her legs to ease away from his hips with the idea to get off of his lap, because the floor must have been uncomfortable for him. But before she could get too far, she froze as teasing words finally penetrated her mind.

Looking up at him startled, she took in his half grin and mischievous eyes before letting out a soft giggle. She brought her hand to cover her mouth in order to stop from laughing outright, but all it did was muffle the sound. "How ever did you know that was what I wanted?" she asked with another giggle as she batted her eyelashes dramatically at him.

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:36 pm
MzDuchess

Griz gave a deep chuckle with her and grinned, "Then a rug you shall have," he softly promised her, knowing that he'd affected her deeply with his words but was very glad he'd eased the tension. He had no intention to spoil things by letting her run away, either.

He raised one eyebrow at her and knew he was about to shock her a bit, but hoped that she wouldn't mind it in the end, "Now put your arms around my neck," he told her and was gratified when she slowly did it despite the suspicion in her eyes. He grinned as he slid his hands around her and cupped her very nice a**, giving another deep chuckle at her surprised squeak, then got to his feet while holding her.

From there, he moved to close the door and carried her over to a very nice clear space of wall beside the bed and pressed her back to the wall so that he could kiss her again. And, by kiss he meant taking over her mouth in a searing kiss that was certainly hot enough to curl her toes.

He was more than grateful that she'd said she was willing because he was going to take full advantage of that and the closed door.

((We regret to inform you that the screen has gone dark for several hours to prevent the corruption of the youth of today. And to stay within Gaia TOS rules...))

Several hours later, Griz was holding Saoirse in the bed with her back to his chest and the sheet covering her up to her chest and him to his waist. He was lightly tracing his fingers over the skin of her arm from her shoulder to her fingertips, reflecting on the softness of her skin in silent awe. Of course, he was also loving the claw marks that covered his back and arms and the bite marks she'd given him.

While he'd been relentless, dominant, and demanding, she'd been a hellcat once they'd gotten going. And he loved every bit of it.

He'd give her a bath after she'd gotten some rest and pamper her a bit, but he knew she was going to need the rest.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:07 pm
Saoirse sighed in pleasure as she shifted her legs underneath the sheet and felt the delicious soreness that Griz had left her. Smiling to herself she snuggled deeper into the bed, which in turn brought her closer to his chest.

She hurt in all of the sweet places, and it felt so good. She had thought her gentle giant would be easily submissive, but she found out real fast that was not the case. She loved how he took charge of their time together and showed her what a real alpha was like, without being cruel about it. She'd have fingerprints on her a** and thighs for a couple of days, but she wouldn't have it any other way. Just thinking about how she got them was enough to make her desire rise again.

She could also still feel the sting against her lips as she ran her tongue over the small cut that she had given herself as she demanded he kiss her harder, with which he gladly did so. She was definitely going to be walking funny for a few days, and if she had her way.. she'd always be walking funny.

Saoirse was unsure how Griz didn't have women just fawning over him. He was huge, in more ways that one, but he was also kind, handsome, and a damn good kisser. He was a catch, and the fact that he didn't have a mate yet still surprised her.

Rolling over on her back, she allowed the sheet to dip down to rest against her stomach, her chest out into the open air as she looked at him in curiosity.
"I think you lied to me Griz.. You said I would be walking funny the next day.. but I think I'm going to need at least a week to adjust." she said with a serious face as she brought her hand to trace one of the many marks she had left on her chest. However, she couldn't keep the face for very long before she let out a giggle and gave him a cheeky grin.

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:20 pm
MzDuchess

When she started talking, he got a little worried. Then he caught on and had to give a grin as he pulled her sheet-covered leg over his hip so that he could give her a** a smack that made her give a gratifying yelp and made her scent even sharper. He gave a deep growl as he leaned in to give her a lighter kiss, licking at the cut she'd given herself as his growl took on a more pleased tone.

He let her up for air and shook his head a bit at her, "Little minx..." he called her the nickname he'd tagged her in his head the first time he saw her, "You should be walking fine again by bedtime tomorrow. Then I'll have you walking funny again...." he teased her, unable to resist it as his hand rubbed at the spot he'd just smacked.

He gave her another kiss but kept it brief this time. He tossed his side of the sheet aside and got to his feet, "I'll run you a bath. Stay there and I'll come back and get you for it so you don't have to move too much," he told her simply, knowing that she wouldn't want to be moving much for a few hours at least. But his moving gave her a very good view of the damage she'd done to his back that had him grinning every time one of the marks pulled. It also gave her a very good look at his a**, an added bonus.

In the bathroom, he moved to the tub set into the floor and started the water running then added in some sandalwood oil and a touch of bergamot. He loved Earl Grey tea and Wind had noticed it, then had gotten some of the bergamot oil for him to use. He set out towels and cleaning loofah's and even one of his robes to put on her after the bath so that she wouldn't get chilled.

Once the tub was full, he turned the water off and moved back into the bedroom to get her. But he found himself sitting on the side of the bed to simply stare at her in wondered awe for a moment, finally shaking himself out of it to get back to his feet and scoop her up into his arms to carry her into the bathroom and down into the tub that was big enough for the both of them plus a few extras, "You are too beautiful for words, Saoirse..." was all he could say as he settled her in his lap in the water to simply relax for a moment.

He'd clean and massage her after she'd gotten a moment to relax. Besides helping ease her discomfort, it let him put his hands on her again. Double bonus, in his opinion.

He still found his hands moving lightly over her skin in the warm water, unable to help himself as he silently marveled at the fact that she was letting him touch her like this. It was almost as if he'd been starved for skin to skin contact, but it was more that he simply couldn't get enough of simply touching her like this. He used a wet hand to gently dampen her hair and moved it back from her face, dipped his hand in the water again and gently dampened the skin of her neck and shoulders then watched the water trail slowly over her skin.

"You're skin is so soft..." he whispered softly without realizing it, his tone carrying a soft amazement over the revelation of the softness of her skin. He finally realized that he'd said it out loud and paused briefly then just went with it and reached for one of the loofah's and some of the bathing oils Wind had started everyone using, "Wind started us all on this stuff... It's a bathing oil instead of soap. Cleans and softens the skin at the same time. He got me some with the bergomot oil in it, another with the sandalwood," he explained and gave her a choice at the same time, letting her choose which scent to use.

But he didn't move her away from his lap, he simply reached for the two oils on the side of the tub without looking. Unfortunately, he found himself a bit distracted by her scent as he leaned in to put a kiss to the line of her neck, but wound up staying there simply inhaling her scent...  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games