Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Create Your Own Defense (pg. 21 Class dismissed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:12 pm
From below:

"TAJANA! AMRITA! I TOTALLY DID THE THING ON THE FIRST TRY WITH YOUR AWESOME SPIDER SILK DIDJA SEE?!"

There was some excited waving of arms just in case she wasn't easy to locate by hair alone.

Nio Love
also this while i'm at it

Enoh Love
im so sorry

medigel rolled 6 8-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 3, 8, 6 Total: 25 (6-48)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:14 pm
Okay, he had to put some effort into this. With his game face on, Wrex acquired some new leather parts and arranged them as best he could. And for a moment, it almost seemed like he would make it.

And then the spider dashed his dreams again.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel rolled 6 8-sided dice: 3, 6, 1, 6, 3, 7 Total: 26 (6-48)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:16 pm
Okay maybe third time's the charm. Or maybe he ought to try something else.

medigel rolled 6 8-sided dice: 7, 2, 8, 1, 3, 1 Total: 22 (6-48)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Except silly him, that was the fourth time. Now it was the fifth. And apparently on the fifth time and not the third, the armor stayed on.

Wrex stomped happily in place, his skull helm's jaws bouncing with him.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:39 pm
Shun gave a light nod to Amrita.

"It is... an experience thus far. I do not typically bother with armor, unless you can count the leather coats," he replied. Well, he did have the pauldron on one of his shoulders as well, but that still wasn't really much.

He turned towards Tajana, regarding her for a moment. That solidified his suspicion that the two were acquainted.

"Well met, Tajana. And has she now? You two are familiar with one another, then?"

Enoh Love
nio love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:57 pm
"It will." Amrita responded with a nod; of course it would get easier. "It always does." Plus, she was rather sure of the woman's ability to adapt. "And you'll have my help, where I can." Also when she could, which was something left unsaid. If Amrita saw the conflict in her expression, she didn't bring attention to it, past a small nod of agreement.

"Of course! It's been a long day for you, you'd need your rest. I just figured…we were here, so why not?" She shrugged, her tone light and conversational. She looked like she had more to say, but someone was screaming for her, and she didn't need the obnoxiously bright hair to locate the owner of the voice - though it certainly helped. With another laugh, the patchwork lifted both hands, awkwardly cupping her mouth with her hands to shout back:

"GREAT JOB PIPES, I'M REALLY PROUD OF YOU!" She then waved back, just as exaggerated as what was given, and finally settled in to look up at Shun. Introductions had happened without her prodding, and all that was left to do was nod.

"I'm glad you're having an experience, then." Amrita chuckled softly. "All good things, I promise, and yes! Longtime friends. She's actually the one to get me started here in Amityville." She nodded, before tossing a fond smile towards the spider-woman. "I owe her quite a bit. She's helped me tremendously in the past." The smile lingered for a moment, before she looked back at Shun.

"I've told her about our plans. I figured, since she's a substitute in the academy, she'd be a great asset! Don't you think?" Her gaze turned hopeful, as if she were seeking approval from the Reaper.

blade kuroda
medigel
nio love

Enoh Love
Crew

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:20 pm
Camilla smiled brightly at the praise but made a point not to see too proud. She even scratches the back of her head modestly.

For a bit she just lingered around the group looking over her armor. Even though it wasn't great she was going to keep it as a treasure! She wanted to do something about that dent though... It was while she was thinking of this that she realizes the conversation around her was taking a confusing turn... Frowning, the Dormouse ghoul suddenly felt like she was listening in on something she shouldn't be...

Deciding to politely excuse herself, Camilla nods to the teacher before wandering back to her work rock to pound out the dent. Meanwhile, her proud spider companion makes it's way back onto the giant web to chitter excitedly to the other spiders.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:22 pm
Shun tilted his head. Amrita's answer only did more to provoke his suspicions regarding Tajana. She was to help with the Nightshade initiative as well, it seems. Where did she fall in exactly? As always, his facial features didn't change from its neutral look.

"I see. It is always good to have reliable allies around," he said with a nod before looking to the dryder, "I trust Amrita's judgement on the matter. While I am tasked with combat training... dealing with a larger group of students like this is beyond me. It will be good to have another for the task."

He let out a breath.

"These students could use all the training they can get."

It wasn't a lie.

Enoh Love
nio love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:26 pm
Only when he turned to regard her a second time, did Tajana's expression actually change. "I wouldn't say it isn't beyond me either, just yet. But I'm trying."

Piper's call finally got her attention, and she took a good look at the work she'd accomplished. "First try?" Tajana called out, in a voice that traveled well enough to remain just below a scream. "Outstanding. And with spiderweb no less. You can take it with you, if you like. As a souvenir of your hard work."

blade kuroda
Enoh Love
medigel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:38 pm
She brightened as Shun seemed to approve of her choice, and allowed a small grin. "I'm sure between the two of you, they'll be trained very well!" Backward hands clapped together, a motion that looked much more awkward than it really was. "You two will do just fine! I figured, you tackle the offensive for now, and Tajana the defensive? Until we can get things a little more sorted out, anyway." She reached up, twisting the end of her braid between her fingers, curling the ends further around a single digit.

"I still need to throw that pizza party." She mused with a small pout, her gaze unfocusing as it lifted to the sky, pondering this apparent gathering. She then snapped back to attention, once more looking directly at Shun.

"That reminds me! Have you found any potential creeple for the group?"

blade kuroda
nio love

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:00 pm
"That sounds like a rather solid way of dividing the task, yes," Shun said with a nod. At the mention of the pizza party again, he tilted his head, then glanced over at where Lock was.

"Just a couple. One of my mentees is on board for certain. The other, Lock over there, is not just yet. I am certain he will join, however."

Maybe getting them to join wasn't the best idea now that he knew what he did, but they still did need experience. He was just going to need to be vigilant.

Enoh Love
nio love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:07 pm
Damaris couldn't keep the smile off of her face as she watched Wrex stomp about with having been triumphant in finishing his assignment. "Good job, Wrex." She waved over her head from her seat on the ground beside the stack of webbing threads she had used from her previous tries.

medigel

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:16 pm
"I thought so too. Glad it seems to work out." Amrita nodded along, humming thoughtfully to herself. Her gaze followed his when it moved.

Lock, again.

"Sounds promising! Hopefully we can get everyone together soon." The group was small, but growing. She was quite proud of it, though she was certain it wasn't enough. Not by a long shot. Finally, she tore her gaze away from the oh-so-promising students, and instead looked between the pair of alumni before her.

"Perhaps tomorrow, the three of us should meet? Get this little thing solidified a little more, before we start bringing in the younger kids?" Younger, of course, being very subjective; some were older than her, or at least looked older, they were simply of lower strength and experience.

nio love
blade kuroda

Meegane rolled 12 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4, 3, 1, 4, 2, 1, 4 Total: 38 (12-48)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:31 pm
While Damaris worked on putting the sheet onto the dummy, his spider was still spinning the required amount - well, the area was big enough for a handkerchief. It flashed a glance at AJ, seemed to be embarrassed for its slow speed. The boil smiled, "Take whatever time you need, no rush." The spider lowered its head as if giving him a nod before its legs moved to work again.

It was faster but still much slower than its fellow, in panic, it even poked a hole in the web with one of its many legs. Its body raised up and the front limbs flailed like human hands, then it looked at another spider, not sure what to do. It was an inexperienced weaver.

AJ felt empathy for the spider, it was surely good at skittering but failed hard at craftsmanship. He walked close enough to soothe the big critter. "It's okay, no one expects a success without failure. As long as you don't give up, you'll make it. First, let's mend this hole, okay?" A click was its reply. The spider picked up its work and used silk to cover the hole. "That's it."

Head, while waiting had swallowed a few bags of spookies as its snack before dinner, it belched before it shoved itself forward to check on progress. AJ stood besides the spider, speaking encouraging words.

Anyway, finally the web was done, and the spider clicked in cheerfulness and hanging it between a pair of its front limbs like a sewer showing his fabric. "Good job, pal." The boil beamed and took the sheet. He walked over to put it onto the dummy like wrapping a mummy, the spider skittered over to watch in curious eyes.

He walked around the dummy to make sure it's well covered by the web before gestured to his companion that it could attack it. A few clicks came from the spider, its legs rubbed against each other resembling duelist sharpened their weapons before a fight. AJ guessed it was a youngster among the arachnids. When the spider pierced the dummy with one leg easily and stuck, it turned to AJ with a "puppy did something wrong" look. He chuckled briskly, amused. "No worries, we can try again, let me help you to get your leg out first."

Material: Spider silk
HP: 25
(385 words)  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Meegane rolled 4 12-sided dice: 7, 4, 10, 6 Total: 27 (4-48)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:38 pm
Wrong dice.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items